Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Good Afternoon pleasure to be here

I joined this group because i have a lot of conflict in my life and everyone tells me to keep my faith however i was raised in a conventional religion and i dont find any comfort in it after doing research i found the joy of satan and it clicked for me i need to empower myself and i believe this group can help me find clarity and guidence thank you for your time in reading my post

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Welcome friend,

first and foremost, you need to invest all your time in studying www.joyofsatan.org and all it's related websites.
You also should start meditating daily (start meditating only if you've already dedicated your soul).

And if you have any questions, just ask here and we'll make sure to help. But also, make sure you already have search for the answer in the website. This way you'll save time for both parties.

Good luck.

Hail Satan!!!!

Satan loves and takes care of everyone who stands with him against the enemy. If I had to give you any advise on satanism I’d suggest that you meditate every day; do Hatha; do the aura of protection ritual (which requires a satanic rosary, not very hard to make) and kundalini Yoga (which can be difficult to learn but not too hard; so don’t feel bad if it takes you a while). Satan has helped me out so much and my life has noticeably improved since I’ve found his guidance

Sent from my iPhone
On Feb 11, 2018, at 12:44 PM, Michele Last namemartin mmmm6123@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I joined this group because i have a lot of conflict in my life and everyone tells me to keep my faith however i was raised in a conventional religion and i dont find any comfort in it after doing research i found the joy of satan and it clicked for me i need to empower myself and i believe this group can help me find clarity and guidence thank you for your time in reading my post

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Attachments :
Welcome Michelle, your politeness is refreshing.

I recommend you read www.joyofsatan.org to acquaint yourself with our beliefs and values. Doing the 40 day self empowerment program by our High Priest hoodedcobra is excellent to get you started spiritually.

I have included a pdf on Joy of Satan.

Hail Satan!

Just keep reading the Joy of Satan web and the sermons from the HP's
Before u do any working on ur self u must do a dedicated though, that's how u are protected from the negative entitys and greys.
All other religions is meant to enslave and make u or other gentiles to machines basically.It's all on the web. And keep to ur self for others will try to harm u instaid of help u.Keep ur personal stuff to ur self meaning ur full name and location and such for there is alot of enemys here.
Welcome and good luck, other question ask in the group.
Sent from the Yahoo Mail app. Get yours!

I don't agree when you say all other religions unless you studied all other religions. That is a narrow minded way of thinking. The more religions we study the more we learn. I studied quite a few and have learned a lot. I do agree most are based on enslavement and people don't realize it from a narrow minded kind of thinking. A open mind learns a lot more then a narrow one. It is why I am here to learn about this religion. If i had a narrow mind i would of stuck with christianity and not be here today to learn about satanism.

Thank you all i am so glad i found this group and with Satan's guidance and this group i will be just fine i am reading as much as i can and starting meditation thank tpu all again for making me feel so welcome
Hail Satan!!!

@shangerlaa assuming that you're the only one who studied all other religions is in itself a narrow minded way of thinking.

And even if you studied the Abrahamic religions, it's still pretty irrelevant since you only study it from one point of view, which is always the enemies'.
Either you study these religions while you yourself follow one of them, or you study them while you're materialistic new-ager atheist / wiccan or other bullshit, which all are controlled by the enemy.

You're also very open minded that you mentioned in another post how you're not willing to hear how Satanism is better than every other religions.

Going around calling people narrow minded, while already refusing to listen to what they'll say, is pretty narrow minded if you ask me.

Hail Satan!!!!

Thank you i do have a quesion i reseached a ssantanic rosary and i found ones to purchase but i would like to make my own can you point me in the right direction on how to make one?

@oxaroc The person Shanrilaa was actually agreeing with what you saying, he said that he doesn't like the Abrahamic religions. I know, so many trolls that you can confuse them for decent people roftl

Really though its almost like the only religion in the whole world left that's good is esoteric Hitlerism or hardcore Vishnaivism or something, I don't know. Honestly too. At some point a lot of people see that Satan is the good guy and a lot of people try Yoga, but why they can't see the big picture I do not know. It must be just laziness because people are looking for consumerism in religion instead of an activity and actual practice. Its so easy since most people born in the internet age that I've known IRL have been on the official site at least once out of hear-say

If you were ever really spiritual you couldn't not want Satanism because its just the actual real life truth without layers upon layers of allegory. Its the ultimate culmination of philosophy on the internet.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back