Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Goetic Lilith Sigil

yes, bcuz thats probably something from a christian grimoir that would force her to appear. most likely something from michael w. ford a luciferian hat says his teachings will teach u 2 MANIPULATE demons to do a selfish bidding. guess that answers the question eh?

----------
Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Mon, Sep 28, 2009 07:08 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Goetic Lilith Sigil

http://community.livejournal.com/occult/302920.html

ummmm... yeah.

Lilith mustn't be summoned, but... would this sign DO the job??

I've been pondering about it for days, whether to post it; well, the
only thing I found worth of any interest was the way it was constructed.

Any opinions??

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!

wow it is a sigil made by the letters as in sigil magick I dont think it has a special meaning, sigils in sigil magick are used to manifest our desires. I mean, JoS site mentions that the Goetic Demons sigils contain instructions about alchemy and becoming gods, Liliths according to this site is made up so it isn't like this.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguard666" <siguard666@... wrote:

ummmm... yeah.

Any opinions??

You need to take a step back and realize what the fuck you are doing. There is a valid reason why she is not to be summoned and you need to obey that. Stop being so fuckin' oblivious to the fact. She is Enki's favorite wife and if you disobey her orders, you're basically disobeying his. I don't think you want to piss him off. Now do you? Think for a fuckin' second why the JoS clergy has repeatedly said that she is not to be summoned and stop trying to justify your own means by finding out her sigil and shit like that. You're gonna end up angering not just her, but probably all the demons and Father especially. Be wise and let this go. It is a terrible idea. She comes to who she chooses and now that she knows that you are going to try to summon her against her will, and are trying to give others information to do the same, she will more than likely never come to you and will probably bring it up with Enki and he will deal with you accordingly unless she wants to do it herself.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguard666" <siguard666@... wrote:

ummmm... yeah.

Any opinions??

ummmm... yeah.

Any opinions??

Okay this is what Lilith who I know personally says concerning this:
WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ASKING ME IF I WILL BE SUMMONED...I CHOOSE WHO I VISIT AND NO ONE ELSE!!!...

This was out of her mouth....so don't get mad at me....I just pass on the messages from the demons i personally know...

Hail Satan!

It sure does - thanks. I've never been into Ford's Luciferianism, despite having many of his e-books. And well, it seems that I will never be.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Envoy Enki" <bender_dragon_666@... wrote:

yes, bcuz thats probably something from a christian grimoir that would force her to appear. most likely something from michael w. ford a luciferian hat says his teachings will teach u 2 MANIPULATE demons to do a selfish bidding. guess that answers the question eh?

----------

To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Mon, Sep 28, 2009 07:08 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Goetic Lilith Sigil

ummmm... yeah.

Any opinions??

I was asking for your fuckin' opinions, I KNOW that she mustn't be summoned - read JoS a hundred times. A step back, what the fuck are you talking about?? I don't give a fuck why - if Father says she mustn't be summoned - I shall not.

Oh damn, there is always somebody that will lose patience.
your_number_one_enemy666, man are you nuts... (other people who answered it, reacted somehow more calmer).

And buy the way - so far, I do not intend to summon ANY gods, so chill. EVERYBODY.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "your_number_one_enemy666" <your_number_one_enemy666@... wrote:

You need to take a step back and realize what the fuck you are doing. There is a valid reason why she is not to be summoned and you need to obey that. Stop being so fuckin' oblivious to the fact. She is Enki's favorite wife and if you disobey her orders, you're basically disobeying his. I don't think you want to piss him off. Now do you? Think for a fuckin' second why the JoS clergy has repeatedly said that she is not to be summoned and stop trying to justify your own means by finding out her sigil and shit like that. You're gonna end up angering not just her, but probably all the demons and Father especially. Be wise and let this go. It is a terrible idea. She comes to who she chooses and now that she knows that you are going to try to summon her against her will, and are trying to give others information to do the same, she will more than likely never come to you and will probably bring it up with Enki and he will deal with you accordingly unless she wants to do it herself.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguard666" <siguard666@ wrote:

ummmm... yeah.

Any opinions??

Ok, thanks - I won't be.

I was more concerned with the MEANS of construction of this SIGIL, not the SUMMONING of Lilith itself.

THIS WAS MY INTENT - not to summon Lilith.

(and if you could - apologise to her from me, if it is possible)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ancientsoulm8" <mysweettot@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguard666" <siguard666@ wrote:

ummmm... yeah.

Any opinions??

WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ASKING ME IF I WILL BE SUMMONED...I CHOOSE WHO I VISIT AND NO ONE ELSE!!!...

This was out of her mouth....so don't get mad at me....I just pass on the messages from the demons i personally know...

Hail Satan!

In essence it is to my opinion okay to try and find out her sigil, or even create one for EDUCATIONAL reasons.
But I completely agree that warnings on not to summon demon shouldn't be taken lightly.

It is dangerous to anger a demoness of her stature. Or any demon/ess for that fact.

Ave Lucifer, his five wives, and all demons of old!

Exactly. Here is a scenario to all you people who want to summon Lilith. Imagine if you told someone NOT to call you at night, and they went and called you at 4 in the morning anyway. The problem isn't that they don't know you called them, the problem is that you called them when they specifically requested that you not. Unless Lilith tells you herself that it is OK to call her, don't! It's a lot like calling someone at 2 am, normally you wouldn't do it unless they specifically said it wouldn't be a problem. It's simply disrespectful.

-Dominic Wolfheart
Hail Satan!
Hail Lilith!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ancientsoulm8" <mysweettot@... wrote:

ummmm... yeah.

Any opinions??

Hail Satan!

<td val[/IMG]Actually, I have no problem with Lilith; I call her all the time and she really is quite nice! Hail the LOVELY LILITH! L!
--- On Wed, 9/30/09, Dominic Wolfheart <shadowprometheus666@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Goetic Lilith Sigil
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, September 30, 2009, 5:13 PM

Exactly. Here is a scenario to all you people who want to summon Lilith. Imagine if you told someone NOT to call you at night, and they went and called you at 4 in the morning anyway. The problem isn't that they don't know you called them, the problem is that you called them when they specifically requested that you not. Unless Lilith tells you herself that it is OK to call her, don't! It's a lot like calling someone at 2 am, normally you wouldn't do it unless they specifically said it wouldn't be a problem. It's simply disrespectful.

-Dominic Wolfheart
Hail Satan!
Hail Lilith!
--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "ancientsoulm8" <mysweettot@ ... wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "siguard666" <siguard666@ wrote:

http://community. livejournal. com/occult/ 302920.html

ummmm... yeah.

Any opinions??

This was out of her mouth....so don't get mad at me....I just pass on the messages from the demons i personally know....

Hail Satan!
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Actually you can summon who you want, there's no rule or law forbidding a Satanist to converse with any Demon of his/her choice; now whether the Demon answers or not is another matter but if you want to summon Lilth, then do so, nobody is going to stop you and nobody has the right to stop you! She doesn't belong to anyone and we are all adult and independant Satanists so by all means feel free to summon who you want and when you want! HAIL SATAN HAIL LILITH L!

-Dominic Wolfheart
Hail Satan!
Hail Lilith!

ummmm... yeah.

Any opinions??

This was out of her mouth....so don't get mad at me....I just pass on the messages from the demons i personally know....

Hail Satan!
[/TD]

Uh, yes there is. It even says quite clearly on JoS that Lilith is not to be summoned.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ilith.html

--- In [email protected], Loki Asgard <loki_asgard_666@... wrote:

Actually you can summon who you want, there's no rule or law forbidding a Satanist to converse with any Demon of his/her choice; now whether the Demon answers or not is another matter but if you want to summon Lilth, then do so, nobody is going to stop you and nobody has the right to stop you!
She doesn't belong to anyone and we are all adult and independant Satanists so by all means feel free to summon who you want and when you want!
HAIL SATAN
HAIL LILITH
L!

-Dominic Wolfheart
Hail Satan!
Hail Lilith!

ummmm... yeah.

only thing I found worth of any interest was the way it was constructed..

Any opinions??

Hail Satan!

Yes, however Lilith here is an exception. EVERYBODY has the right to stop me, and anyone else, who will try to summon Gods that are not to be summoned.
Lilith is Father's wife - She and Him belong to each other, so to say.

Actually you can summon who you want, there's no rule or law forbidding a Satanist to converse with any Demon of his/her choice; now whether the Demon answers or not is another matter but if you want to summon Lilth, then do so, nobody is going to stop you and nobody has the right to stop you!
She doesn't belong to anyone and we are all adult and independant Satanists so by all means feel free to summon who you want and when you want!
HAIL SATAN
HAIL LILITH
L!

-Dominic Wolfheart
Hail Satan!
Hail Lilith!

ummmm... yeah.

only thing I found worth of any interest was the way it was constructed..

Any opinions??

Hail Satan!

and the EDUCATIONAL reason was the ONLY one that I had. No practical. NO summoning. No breaking the Divine rules.

I read a hundred times "Lilith must not be summoned - She chooses Herself whom to show."

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "adamalkemis" <adamalkemis@... wrote:

In essence it is to my opinion okay to try and find out her sigil, or even create one for EDUCATIONAL reasons.
But I completely agree that warnings on not to summon demon shouldn't be taken lightly.

It is dangerous to anger a demoness of her stature. Or any demon/ess for that fact.

Ave Lucifer, his five wives, and all demons of old!

actually she belongs to Satan and Satan told Maxine personally that no1 is to summon his favorite wife. perhaps you should heed the warnings you're given by some1 more advanced and knowledgeable, like maxine

----------

To: <[email protected]
Date: Thu, Oct 1, 2009 03:05 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Goetic Lilith Sigil

HAIL SATAN
HAIL LILITH
L!

-Dominic Wolfheart
Hail Satan!
Hail Lilith!

ummmm... yeah.

Any opinions??

Hail Satan!

Would you all STOP YOUR CURSING!

-----Original Message-----
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: 30/09/09 5:24 AM

I was asking for your fuckin' opinions, I KNOW that she mustn't be summoned - read JoS a hundred times. A step back, what the fuck are you talking about?? I don't give a fuck why - if Father says she mustn't be summoned - I shall not.

Oh damn, there is always somebody that will lose patience.
your_number_one_enemy666, man are you nuts... (other people who answered it, reacted somehow more calmer).

And buy the way - so far, I do not intend to summon ANY gods, so chill. EVERYBODY.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "your_number_one_enemy666" <your_number_one_enemy666@... wrote:

You need to take a step back and realize what the fuck you are doing. There is a valid reason why she is not to be summoned and you need to obey that. Stop being so fuckin' oblivious to the fact. She is Enki's favorite wife and if you disobey her orders, you're basically disobeying his. I don't think you want to piss him off. Now do you? Think for a fuckin' second why th

<td val[/IMG]Only in JoS but look out there! There are hundreds, maybe thousands of sites and groups that refer to Lilith some of which name Lilith as their superior and guardian. Therefore in the wide universe in which we live, again no ruling about her exists. This boils down to Xian, Jewish or Muslim commandments especially the last two forbidding you to eat pork. I eat it all the time! Therefore, again, anyone can summon Lilith and believe me, you don't risk anything in doing so, I’ve done it dozens of times and I'm far from being the only one! But, as you say, on the JoS website it tells you to avoid ding it. However, I'm an adventurer and I never really obeyed any rule in my whole life and if it wasn't for adventurers and pioneers, we wouldn't even know that the earth is round! So, as the great Aleister Crowley said, " Do as thy wilt shall be the whole of the law "! Consequently, it's up to you to decide whether or not you're going to play with Lilith's fire! HAIL SATAN HAIL LILITH L!
--- On Thu, 10/1/09, Niko <nikopope@... wrote:
Date: Thursday, October 1, 2009, 8:04 PM

Uh, yes there is. It even says quite clearly on JoS that Lilith is not to be summoned.

http://www.angelfir e.com/empire/ serpentis666/ Lilith.html

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Loki Asgard <loki_asgard_ 666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN
HAIL LILITH
L!

--- On Wed, 9/30/09, Dominic Wolfheart <shadowprometheus66 6@... wrote:

To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

-Dominic Wolfheart
Hail Satan!
Hail Lilith!

ummmm... yeah.

only thing I found worth of any interest was the way it was constructed. .

Any opinions??

Hail Satan!
[/TD]

She isn't angry with you, don't worry. In fact, in many cases if one expresses a desire to meet Lilith she will come visit them. Maybe you'll get a special visit :)

Ok, thanks - I won't be.

I was more concerned with the MEANS of construction of this SIGIL, not the SUMMONING of Lilith itself.

THIS WAS MY INTENT - not to summon Lilith.

(and if you could - apologise to her from me, if it is possible)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ancientsoulm8" <mysweettot@ wrote:

ummmm... yeah.

Any opinions??

Hail Satan!

Like I said, it's about respect. If she asks not to be summoned then it's rude to go and summon her anyway. Generally, those who she reveals herself to are allowed to summon her. She has told me that I am allowed to summon her, so I don't have any problem in doing so. But it's a personal thing between her and me.

If you summon her, she isn't going to strike you down with a vengeance...this is true. However, in general, she probably isn't going to respond. It is also very dispectful to go out and summon her. Of course this varies from case to case, from what you've wrote it seems she doesn't mind you summoning her. She doesn't mind me summoning her, she's told me this specifically. However, this doesn't apply to everyone. You have to approach Lilith on a case to case basis, there really isn't any one rule that applies to all Satanists. I would suggest if you haven't been visited by her and want to be to simply make your desires known, maybe ask Father, maybe not...either way she will probably be aware of your desires.

She's told me that she doesn't mind as much if a truly dedicated Satanist summons her, though she would prefer not to be pestered. The laws against summoning her aren't as harsh as they are against, say, wiccans. Demons will appear to, and sometimes even help many non-Satanic occultists. A lot of them are simply interested in helping us spiritually and intellectually...if one is seeking knowledge then a demon well help them with that. Lilith, however, helps those who help themselves and are on her side. If you aren't going to be loyal to her, she doesn't want to help you.

So essentially, Satanists shouldn't summon her out of respect. Though, they won't be punished for doing so.

Well, I hope that made sense....I'm half asleep and trying to channel Lilith's energy into writing this.

Only in JoS but look out there! There are hundreds, maybe thousands of sites and groups that refer to Lilith some of which name Lilith as their superior and guardian. Therefore in the wide universe in which we live, again no ruling about her exists.
This boils down to Xian, Jewish or Muslim commandments especially the last two forbidding you to eat pork. I eat it all the time!
Therefore, again, anyone can summon Lilith and believe me, you don't risk anything in doing so, I’ve done it dozens of times and I'm far from being the only one!
But, as you say, on the JoS website it tells you to avoid ding it. However, I'm an adventurer and I never really obeyed any rule in my whole life and if it wasn't for adventurers and pioneers, we wouldn't even know that the earth is round!
So, as the great Aleister Crowley said, "Do as thy wilt shall be the whole of the law"! Consequently, it's up to you to decide whether or not you're going to play with Lilith's fire!
HAIL SATAN
HAIL LILITH
L!

--- On Thu, 10/1/09, Niko <nikopope@... wrote:

Date: Thursday, October 1, 2009, 8:04 PM

http://www.angelfir e.com/empire/ serpentis666/ Lilith.html

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Loki Asgard <loki_asgard_ 666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN
HAIL LILITH
L!

--- On Wed, 9/30/09, Dominic Wolfheart <shadowprometheus66 6@... wrote:

To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

-Dominic Wolfheart
Hail Satan!
Hail Lilith!

ummmm... yeah.

only thing I found worth of any interest was the way it was constructed. .

Any opinions??

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back