Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Goetic Demons - Writing a novel.. Please help

brenden0965

Hello all, I have some questions but please bare with me as I am currently not a Satanist but am absolutely open minded in this subject. I am writing a unique dark Science-Fiction novel that evolves around a world of magic. I have previously in the past studied Goetic demons and would like to include them in my story now. I am currently still in research-mode and will be for a few months before I actually begin writing anything past the prologue.
But I do have some questions for anyone who could provide some answers, please.
In my prologue, a group of students are taking courses in demonology and are attempting to summon a demon. In the story, the students are taught how to summon Goetic demons safely and regularly in the same way that some of you might be doing for spiritual guidance. However this attempt at summoning a demon goes horribly wrong and they unwillingly evoke a demon that they are not equipped to handle or deal with properly. So one of my questions is this. Is there such a Goetic demon that is not recommended for summoning even for an experienced Evoker? If not at least is there a powerful demon that could be summoned by an experienced evoker where things could go seriously wrong?
Also, in my research is there any advice I could be given on safely handling this information? I plan on practicing evoking demons once I feel I am ready to gain a better understanding of how everything works. I would like to seriously respect this religion and be as careful as I possibly can be. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
My last question is in the religion of Satanism are Goetic demons the only demons that are summoned or are there different types of demons that Evocation is practiced on?

Demons, the Gods of Hell  Lord Andras kills those who summon Him, who are not dedicated Satanists.

On Saturday, October 25, 2014 8:10 AM, "brenden0965@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hello all, I have some questions but please bare with me as I am currently not a Satanist but am absolutely open minded in this subject. I am writing a unique dark Science-Fiction novel that evolves around a world of magic. I have previously in the past studied Goetic demons and would like to include them in my story now. I am currently still in research-mode and will be for a few months before I actually begin writing anything past the prologue.
But I do have some questions for anyone who could provide some answers, please.
In my prologue, a group of students are taking courses in demonology and are attempting to summon a demon. In the story, the students are taught how to summon Goetic demons safely and regularly in the same way that some of you might be doing for spiritual guidance. However this attempt at summoning a demon goes horribly wrong and they unwillingly evoke a demon that they are not equipped to handle or deal with properly. So one of my questions is this. Is there such a Goetic demon that is not recommended for summoning even for an experienced Evoker? If not at least is there a powerful demon that could be summoned by an experienced evoker where things could go seriously wrong?
Also, in my research is there any advice I could be given on safely handling this information? I plan on practicing evoking demons once I feel I am ready to gain a better understanding of how everything works. I would like to seriously respect this religion and be as careful as I possibly can be. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
My last question is in the religion of Satanism are Goetic demons the only demons that are summoned or are there different types of demons that Evocation is practiced on?

If an unknowing person wants to learn, why the hell would a Demon of SATAN kill them?! If things go wrong when interacting with our GODS, it's because people are assholes and they deserve what they get. You don't "handle" or "deal" with Demons. You talk with them like you would with a teacher or a friend and you get the same in return.  From what you're writing, it sounds like you're going to assist in trying to perpetuate the slander about our Gods. I don't know if you're intentional in this or if you're just ignorant. Here is an analogy:
How would you feel if someone had been harassing you for centuries and you punched back and then, suddenly, the bullies(pussies) started crying and wrote books on UAAAAH how eeeeeevvviiilll you are and how you kill everyone who calls you on the phone because they're not in your contacts. That is an analogy. This way of thinking is ridiculous.
These e-groups are of the Joy of Satan. Here is the website where you can learn everything you need to know: www.joyofsatan.org

What I am trying to say is. Why don't you write a book on positive and friendly interaction with our Gods (called Demons) and how their altruistically given advice has improved and saved many of our lives? Instead of continuing the disrespectful and degrading baloney about them.

Demons A - B  I should have further clarified:From the JoS site: "Andras has a reputation for killing mages and their assistants He is said to be very dangerous'

On Tuesday, October 28, 2014 8:14 PM, "nicknesredna@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

If an unknowing person wants to learn, why the hell would a Demon of SATAN kill them?! If things go wrong when interacting with our GODS, it's because people are assholes and they deserve what they get. You don't "handle" or "deal" with Demons. You talk with them like you would with a teacher or a friend and you get the same in return.  From what you're writing, it sounds like you're going to assist in trying to perpetuate the slander about our Gods. I don't know if you're intentional in this or if you're just ignorant. Here is an analogy:
How would you feel if someone had been harassing you for centuries and you punched back and then, suddenly, the bullies(pussies) started crying and wrote books on UAAAAH how eeeeeevvviiilll you are and how you kill everyone who calls you on the phone because they're not in your contacts. That is an analogy. This way of thinking is ridiculous.
These e-groups are of the Joy of Satan. Here is the website where you can learn everything you need to know: www.joyofsatan.org

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back