Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Godhead

tanya670

Does anyone know anyone personally or just heard someone who has became Godhead or close to it, either it be now or in the past? I was curious to know if anyone has.

Hail Satan and the Gods!!!

<td val[/IMG]Do you mean godhood? If yes then I do. But some of that is private information.

--   Giving me pain only makes me stronger.   A virgin princess    __/s\_/v\_/s\__ |/wtuuutw\|

--- On Fri, 11/20/09, tanya670 <latanya.brazzell@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Godhead
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, November 20, 2009, 9:02 PM

Does anyone know anyone personally or just heard someone who has became Godhead or close to it, either it be now or in the past? I was curious to know if anyone has.

[/TD]

Is it possible for one to succesfuly raise the kundalini and do the magnum opus in one lifetime?

Yes thou[/IMG]</var>

Sent: Saturday, December 3, 2011 5:54:04 AM

Is it possible for one to succesfuly raise the kundalini and do the magnum opus in one lifetime?

I hear Vovim Baghie's considerably close to the completion now.
Maxine's writings are mostly of Satan's (or another god's) revelation. The rest are of her own hard work in research.

Just continue on in your meditations and yoga. Keep all your chakras open and patiently wait the awakening of the Kundalini. Once the Kundalini rises all the way, you will have reached godhead.

-Mary Okaa

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Viatta Suni Dream Angler <queen_of_fishing666@... wrote:

Do you mean godhood? If yes then I do. But some of that is private information.

--

Giving me pain only makes me stronger.

A virgin princess

__/s\_/v\_/s\__
|/wtuuutw\|

--- On Fri, 11/20/09, tanya670 <latanya.brazzell@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Friday, November 20, 2009, 9:02 PM

And psychic powers, transformation of consciousness, no fated events and no karma and true enlightenment and one can no longer be "deceived". I forgot those.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Dunno, have you seen an 80 year old person who can't age or die and looks like an 20 year old? Godhead=physical immortality, no diseases and reversal of aging.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], James Bass <jameshook2425@ wrote:

Has anyone reached godhead? What's it like? How do you know you've reached it

Wouldn't, because of the implications it could cause, they try to stay a secret? You know not tell anyone that they were 80 but looked 20? That's my thoughts on it anyway.Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 17:02:54 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Godhead
  Dunno, have you seen an 80 year old person who can't age or die and looks like an 20 year old? Godhead=physical immortality, no diseases and reversal of aging.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], James Bass <jameshook2425@... wrote:

Even if they didn't tell anyone there would still be something wrong with the official documents showing their birthdate which they would have to show to someone sooner or later.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jessica Sisk" <jess_sisk@... wrote:

Wouldn't, because of the implications it could cause, they try to stay a secret? You know not tell anyone that they were 80 but looked 20? That's my thoughts on it anyway.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 17:02:54
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Godhead

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], James Bass <jameshook2425@ wrote:

I've always wondered the same thing, and when I reach it, I'm going to stay quiet about it, except to my friends.  Naw, screw that, I'm going to get really good at it once I reach it, then wage war on "heaven" and all the angels

Sent: Monday, July 23, 2012 12:13 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Godhead

Wouldn't, because of the implications it could cause, they try to stay a secret? You know not tell anyone that they were 80 but looked 20? That's my thoughts on it anyway.Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 17:02:54 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Godhead

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], James Bass <jameshook2425@... wrote:

Unless of course they just keep moving on so as not to cause any suspicion. And if they have the power of godhead then they can easily avoid them trying to find out about them. This is just my take on things of course lol. But there is a lot that we don't yet know of out there.Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 19:15:27 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Godhead
  Even if they didn't tell anyone there would still be something wrong with the official documents showing their birthdate which they would have to show to someone sooner or later.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jessica Sisk" <jess_sisk@... wrote:

Wouldn't, because of the implications it could cause, they try to stay a secret? You know not tell anyone that they were 80 but looked 20? That's my thoughts on it anyway.

Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 17:02:54

Well if thats the case then, in the U.S you can ”disappear” for 7 years and the government would consider you dead..

You don't need to worry anyway, we are approaching towards the Aeon of Satan where all the knowledge will be free and we will be free to reach the Godhead and develop ourselves and the enemy who control the world now will be destroyed.

The heaven is your crown chakra and nothing more though, not a real place.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], michael brandsasse <mr_manboy15@... wrote:

I've always wondered the same thing, and when I reach it, I'm going to stay quiet about it, except to my friends. Naw, screw that, I'm going to get really good at it once I reach it, then wage war on "heaven" and all the angels

Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 17:02:54 -0000
ReplyTo: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

"Hey friends, I reached Godhead."

Really. The sealed mouth is the greatest virtue. Silence is golden than gold. Most don't understand the price of Godhead and how deep and powerful it is. It has many levels and requires maturity of the mind, total control. Its a gradual process and has to be maintained. Father Satan wants us all to ascend to that level, given we first build a solid character so that we can attain such feat. When you reach it, your understanding will extend beyond the need to share it with us or anyone, thats what I believe. You will be closer to the Gods than the Humans here.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], michael brandsasse <mr_manboy15@... wrote:

I've always wondered the same thing, and when I reach it, I'm going to stay quiet about it, except to my friends. Naw, screw that, I'm going to get really good at it once I reach it, then wage war on "heaven" and all the angels

Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 17:02:54 -0000
ReplyTo: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Fire starter is right heaven is the representation if our crown chakra like hell is the base chakra. But we can wage war on those kike scum and take the earth back for ourselves.Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: michael brandsasse <mr_manboy15@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 12:23:01 -0700 (PDT)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Godhead
  I've always wondered the same thing, and when I reach it, I'm going to stay quiet about it, except to my friends.  Naw, screw that, I'm going to get really good at it once I reach it, then wage war on "heaven" and all the angels

Wouldn't, because of the implications it could cause, they try to stay a secret? You know not tell anyone that they were 80 but looked 20? That's my thoughts on it anyway.Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T<hr>From: "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 17:02:54 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Godhead

Yes see or we could just go and live in a very remote village or do a cliché and go hide away on a mountain top somewhere lol just saying but I really wouldn't like to live up on a mountian somewhere for the rest of for ever.Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: Quick SILVER <tenlisyruf2024@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 12:46:04 -0700To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Godhead
  Well if thats the case then, in the U.S you can ”disappear” for 7 years and the government would consider you dead..

If a person has reached godhead and has the supernatural powers etc and is very godlike they would be pretty much invincible and would get respect and people would be amazed. I wouldn't want to hide myself. I would make it my business to start to heal and dix the world up amnd if any kikes or jewish puppets got in my way I would destroy them. Point blank.

------------------------------
On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 11:01 AM EDT Jessica Sisk wrote:

Yes see or we could just go and live in a very remote village or do a cliché and go hide away on a mountain top somewhere lol just saying but I really wouldn't like to live up on a mountian somewhere for the rest of for ever.

Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 12:46:04

Well if thats the case then, in the U.S you can ”disappear” for 7 years and
the government would consider you dead..

<td val[/IMG]And to add to what Shannon said if you really have something you don't have to prove it.Something my ass is still working on. lol

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Sent: Tue, Jul 24, 2012 7:42:15 PM

<td val[/IMG]  
If a person has reached godhead and has the supernatural powers etc and is very godlike they would be pretty much invincible and would get respect and people would be amazed. I wouldn't want to hide myself. I would make it my business to start to heal and dix the world up amnd if any kikes or jewish puppets got in my way I would destroy them. Point blank.

Yes see or we could just go and live in a very remote village or do a cliché and go hide away on a mountain top somewhere lol just saying but I really wouldn't like to live up on a mountian somewhere for the rest of for ever.

Fro[/IMG]tenlisyruf2024@...
Sender: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]
To: <<a rel="nofollow">[email protected]
Reply-To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]haha would reaching the kundalini or godhead make u like the man on the movie 'limitless' Haha. Like your totally aware of your consciousness. ?

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Sent: Tue, Jul 24, 2012 2:58:37 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Fire starter is right heaven is the representation if our crown chakra like hell is the base chakra. But we can wage war on those kike scum and take the earth back for ourselves.Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T<hr> From: michael brandsasse <mr_manboy15@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 12:23:01 -0700 (PDT) To: <[email protected] ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Godhead

To: [email protected] Sent: Monday, July 23, 2012 12:13 PM

Wouldn't, because of the implications it could cause, they try to stay a secret? You know not tell anyone that they were 80 but looked 20? That's my thoughts on it anyway.Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T<hr> From: "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 17:02:54 -0000 To: <[email protected] ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Godhead

--- [/IMG][email protected], James Bass <jameshook2425@... wrote:

[/TD]

You could go and help out people that need help like "Super Man" Would do.

Hail Satan!

Well if thats the case then, in the U.S you can "disappear" for 7 years and

Yea, but when we reach godhead we well know what needs to be done as our minds will be far more advanced then they are now and we will have reached a point of mental maturity that we may realize that the trouble that it could cause with the military and everything else that the best thing to do would to wait and stay hidden and do the work that u speak of far away until more of our brothers and sisters reached godhead as well.Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 12:42:15 -0700 (PDT)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Godhead

Or u could go around to different villages that don't know what xianity or satanism is and help them to learn to develop themselves and that would be more people to fight for Satan and more people with their eyes open. And you could do much stronger rituals to wake up more gentiles or destruction rituals to help destroy the jewsus followers. there is so much we will be able to do when we reach godhead. But that will only happen if we stay focused and train ourselves and stay loyal to Father Satan and the Gods of Hell.

Hail Father Satan
Hail the Gods of HellSent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "C Y" <yc28@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 21:16:41 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Godhead

Hail Satan!

I don't know what idea people have of Godhead. If anyone does such things and is a Satanist, going around doing feats and such. Probably a nuclear nuke will be coming on his way and none will hesitate for this, or something else. A God is a God, agreed but stupidity is another price. Remember there aren't many Gods here, especially Gods of Satan, this increases the attention on you by 110%. You're not a yogi doing his bussiness and being a sheep. People don't realize the importance of being hidden and being silent. That way you can change the world, like our people do. If you go out and start doing feats, people will look at you and say 'look the powers of the devil' and many people will frighten and have the opposite reaction than what you was expecting of 'Satanism is so cool I wanna do this'.

Saying that Satan protects and that aura protection etc, is dropping the weight of your protection because of stupidity in Satan's hands actually, because one knows that in such stupid move only Satan could protect them. In the current world this is a death move. The duty of a God at the given age isn't going around and doing feats to amaze the blind, I am not going against anyone's choice. But the sealed mouth is a quality very much needed.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Yea, but when we reach godhead we well know what needs to be done as our minds will be far more advanced then they are now and we will have reached a point of mental maturity that we may realize that the trouble that it could cause with the military and everything else that the best thing to do would to wait and stay hidden and do the work that u speak of far away until more of our brothers and sisters reached godhead as well.

Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 12:42:15

Its like, If I fucking jump from a skyscraper, who the fuck is going to protect me from my own stupidity. People don't realize that the enemy has much physical as well as spiritual power. Not more than Satan, true. But this doesn't mean, hey lets go all expose ourselves, Satan will manage. Thats my opinion. Power has to be carefully executed, in an intelligent manner. Not going all out like a kid that at last, has the power to do what once saw in the movies. This is not an insult, this is for anyone's safety. We have won because of intelligence. The Gods don't act recklessly, they act in uttermost wisdom.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

I don't know what idea people have of Godhead. If anyone does such things and is a Satanist, going around doing feats and such. Probably a nuclear nuke will be coming on his way and none will hesitate for this, or something else. A God is a God, agreed but stupidity is another price. Remember there aren't many Gods here, especially Gods of Satan, this increases the attention on you by 110%. You're not a yogi doing his bussiness and being a sheep. People don't realize the importance of being hidden and being silent. That way you can change the world, like our people do. If you go out and start doing feats, people will look at you and say 'look the powers of the devil' and many people will frighten and have the opposite reaction than what you was expecting of 'Satanism is so cool I wanna do this'.

Saying that Satan protects and that aura protection etc, is dropping the weight of your protection because of stupidity in Satan's hands actually, because one knows that in such stupid move only Satan could protect them. In the current world this is a death move. The duty of a God at the given age isn't going around and doing feats to amaze the blind, I am not going against anyone's choice. But the sealed mouth is a quality very much needed.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jessica Sisk" <jess_sisk@ wrote:

Yea, but when we reach godhead we well know what needs to be done as our minds will be far more advanced then they are now and we will have reached a point of mental maturity that we may realize that the trouble that it could cause with the military and everything else that the best thing to do would to wait and stay hidden and do the work that u speak of far away until more of our brothers and sisters reached godhead as well.

I really hope thhat you don't think that I have this total mental immaturity about Godhead. From what you wrote in your last two posts you are explaining that as if I haven't a clue about exposing ourselves, satanism and the enemy and what responisbilty godhead brings etc...

On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 12:17 PM EDT hoodedcobra666 wrote:

Its like, If I fucking jump from a skyscraper, who the fuck is going to protect me from my own stupidity. People don't realize that the enemy has much physical as well as spiritual power. Not more than Satan, true. But this doesn't mean, hey lets go all expose ourselves, Satan will manage. Thats my opinion. Power has to be carefully executed, in an intelligent manner. Not going all out like a kid that at last, has the power to do what once saw in the movies. This is not an insult, this is for anyone's safety. We have won because of intelligence. The Gods don't act recklessly, they act in uttermost wisdom.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jessica Sisk" <jess_sisk@ wrote:

Shannon! Never. I wasn't talking about you specifically. I talk with certain instances in mind of other people that I have assosciated with. I know you're of the more aware persons here and I wanted to write that this wasn't aimed on you, but I didn't. It shows that you don't, you don't need me to say this. To be honest, I had a 'friend' of mine in mind that tells me this crap 24/7. And you're not him, obviously. Lol.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

I really hope thhat you don't think that I have this total mental immaturity about Godhead. From what you wrote in your last two posts you are explaining that as if I haven't a clue about exposing ourselves, satanism and the enemy and what responisbilty godhead brings etc...

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

And what you wrote brough these instances in my mind. I dunno why people think of it like this, but again this is personal.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Shannon! Never. I wasn't talking about you specifically. I talk with certain instances in mind of other people that I have assosciated with. I know you're of the more aware persons here and I wanted to write that this wasn't aimed on you, but I didn't. It shows that you don't, you don't need me to say this. To be honest, I had a 'friend' of mine in mind that tells me this crap 24/7. And you're not him, obviously. Lol.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

I am not saying that we go around and give feasts or claim to be gods just to help in educating them and theses people I am talking about will not even know what the devil is just like they don't know who jewsus is either. But if once we reached godhead we can do all these things then it would be a waist to not do them when they need to be done. I am not saying run out in the street and show off your powers to everyone and their mother, on the contrary, we do need to keep it a secret from most until the world is saved from these kike bastards and their false "god." but just because we need to keep that a secret doesn't mean that we can't do rituals and such once we do reach it and do them in secret just like we do now.Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 16:12:15 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Godhead

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Well if thats the case then, in the U.S you can �disappear� for 7 years and

I completely agree but we may have won the war but there is still the clean up left afterwards and that is something that we can do now and even more once we reach godhead. And yes it would be kind of stupid to do that once we reach godhead but when we do reach it we will be much smarter than we are now and we will see that going out and showing off our powers is a stupid and childish thing. And that is one the things that godhead is about, enlightenment.Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 16:17:05 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Godhead

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Well if thats the case then, in the U.S you can �disappear� for 7 years and

The way I see it,we all have or own visions of what we want to do when we become Gods..You brought up the clean up process,well I feel I want want to be involved heavily in the clean up.In just the same way that we felt lost and angry,when we realized we were lied too.The Gentiles when they realize the truth,are going to need us to show them the way to their own real Gods.I want to be their to help those that can be helped.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2012 12:10 PM

I completely agree but we may have won the war but there is still the clean up left afterwards and that is something that we can do now and even more once we reach godhead. And yes it would be kind of stupid to do that once we reach godhead but when we do reach it we will be much smarter than we are now and we will see that going out and showing off our powers is a stupid and childish thing. And that is one the things that godhead is about, enlightenment.Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T<hr>From: "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 16:17:05 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Godhead

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

I am already doing part of what you said. I do not want any one to telling me what things i need to do when i already know what i can do. I am living my life and empowering my self and helping in the warfare. When i reach God Head lets see what else i can do to make the world better, until then i keep on doing what i am doing.

Hail Satan!

Or u could go around to different villages that don't know what xianity or satanism is and help them to learn to develop themselves and that would be more people to fight for Satan and more people with their eyes open. And you could do much stronger rituals to wake up more gentiles or destruction rituals to help destroy the jewsus followers. there is so much we will be able to do when we reach godhead. But that will only happen if we stay focused and train ourselves and stay loyal to Father Satan and the Gods of Hell.

Hail Father Satan
Hail the Gods of Hell

Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 21:16:41

Hail Satan!

That what want to do as well and yes we well all have our own thoughts about what to do and what needs to be done when we become gods. That is what makes us individual lolSent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 20:42:52 -0700 (PDT)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Godhead
  The way I see it,we all have or own visions of what we want to do when we become Gods..You brought up the clean up process,well I feel I want want to be involved heavily in the clean up.In just the same way that we felt lost and angry,when we realized we were lied too.The Gentiles when they realize the truth,are going to need us to show them the way to their own real Gods.I want to be their to help those that can be helped.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2012 12:10 PM

I completely agree but we may have won the war but there is still the clean up left afterwards and that is something that we can do now and even more once we reach godhead. And yes it would be kind of stupid to do that once we reach godhead but when we do reach it we will be much smarter than we are now and we will see that going out and showing off our powers is a stupid and childish thing. And that is one the things that godhead is about, enlightenment.Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T<hr>From: "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 16:17:05 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Godhead

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

And that is just what we need to do. Anything we can all to Father Satan and the other gods.

Hail Satan
Hail the Gods of DuatSent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "C Y" <yc28@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 03:55:58 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Godhead
  I am already doing part of what you said. I do not want any one to telling me what things i need to do when i already know what i can do. I am living my life and empowering my self and helping in the warfare. When i reach God Head lets see what else i can do to make the world better, until then i keep on doing what i am doing.

Hail Satan!

Hail Father Satan
Hail the Gods of Hell

Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 21:16:41

Hail Satan!

Hey Brothers & Sisters in Satan, I saw that Ex High Priest Salem Burke stated that Father Satan gives everyone a chance to reach Godhead here on earth but then I saw that High Priest Vovim Baghie said that only Satans chosen will reach it. What do you guys think?

My understanding is any dedicated satanist who is committed can reach godhead but it takes guidance from Satan and the Gods. Some things like some effects of awaken kundalini can really be hard to due with. You feel like you are becoming insane but with Satan and the Gods guiding the process you can bear it. Adavancing to godhead takes you through a lot of processes and new expriences mostly that need Father's and the Gods guidance...we can only achieve godhead when Satan and the gods are guiding us while we follow through. Hail Satan!

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

------Original message------
Date: Saturday, June 8, 2013 9:06:08 PM GMT-0700

Hey Brothers & Sisters in Satan, I saw that Ex High Priest Salem Burke stated that Father Satan gives everyone a chance to reach Godhead here on earth but then I saw that High Priest Vovim Baghie said that only Satans chosen will reach it. What do you guys think?

I believe what is meant is that only those within, i.e Satan's chosen can reach Godhead. Those without will get nowhere without Satan and the Gods. This is clearly seen in the enemy programs and wicca.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], jeremy montoya <jeremymontoya14@... wrote:

It's mostly because their knowledge of the outsiders is SOO corrupted that most of them don't even think that Godhood means physical immortality. I've seen jew agers and others talk about reaching Godhood or Godhead and they seem to think that it implies dissolving yourself and becoming a nothing and part of everything, i.e. losing both your physical body and your soul instead of becoming physically immortal. They misinterpret the ancient texts and their allegories according to jewish lies, so you can see why they get nowhere and even harm themselves, in addition to their association with enemy beings. Because the real knowledge and meaning behind it as well as ways to use it and protection against enemy beings are only available to SS's.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darkprince2114" <darkprince2114@... wrote:

I believe what is meant is that only those within, i.e Satan's chosen can reach Godhead. Those without will get nowhere without Satan and the Gods. This is clearly seen in the enemy programs and wicca.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], jeremy montoya <jeremymontoya14@ wrote:

Hmm, i had watched few of Ex HP Salem Burke's videos in YouTube, one/two of them i remember was about "Amulet", did he leave SS or what?I read in some site that he was "banned" or something, if i remember correct, "Exposing the Lies of Islam" is his Article, is he still in SS?
    Hail Father Satan Hail all the True Pagan Gods
"My understanding surrounds the truth of things, And the truth is mixed up in me,
[/IMG]</var>owledge, there is no god but me
."
- Father Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], jeremy montoya <jeremymontoya14@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back