Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Godhead and Magnum?

xxdarkbeautyxx

What exactly is godhead and can a mortal reach a higher state of sprituality than godhead? Also if one performs the magnum opus can they get any stronger than the state there at after the magnum opus?

<pre> No you cant in this physical plane. Maybe in an entirely different dimension. By the time you reach god head you will know how to create your own world and rule it. Funny, the fist time i was told about this i laughed my head off but it turns out to be true. When you reach it you can choose to either die or transport yourself to the dimension.

=====================
Posted through Grouply, the better way
to access your Yahoo Groups like this one.
http://www.grouply.com/?code=post </pre>

To reach a higher state of spirituality and consciousness you need to raise ur Kundalini and/or work extensively with your crown chakra.

As mentioned before, they are no limits to how strong or far you can grow. But like growing strong muscles, it takes serious time and persistence.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kreckian_lord" <dr.sethfcm@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xxdarkbeautyxx" <xxdarkbeautyxx@ wrote:

What exactly is godhead and can a mortal reach a higher state of sprituality than godhead? Also if one performs the magnum opus can they get any stronger than the state there at after the magnum opus?

There really is no limits so yes you can continue to grow in power.

<td val[/IMG]The answer to the following questions is of course they can, you just have to have serious patience.... HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- On Tue, 5/19/09, Seth <jri9vero@... wrote:
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: Godhead and Magnum?
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, May 19, 2009, 5:35 PM

To reach a higher state of spirituality and consciousness you need to raise ur Kundalini and/or work extensively with your crown chakra.

As mentioned before, they are no limits to how strong or far you can grow. But like growing strong muscles, it takes serious time and persistence.

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "kreckian_lord" <dr.sethfcm@ ... wrote:

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "xxdarkbeautyxx" <xxdarkbeautyxx@ wrote:

There really is no limits so yes you can continue to grow in power.
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back