Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

GODDESS KALI

van_marvolo

THE GODDESS KALI comes under our gods of hell list?
I cannot find its name in joyofsatan.org.

In a Michael W. Ford book I read, don't remember which, he connected other religions together, as luciferians do. It said Ahriman of Zoroastrianism is Lucifer and Kali is Lilith. I was informed this was correct, actually, but I hope it helps.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "van_marvolo" <van_marvolo@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]  Kal[/IMG]   Ha[/IMG]#cite_note-0 

--- On Wed, 6/9/10, Niels <nielsreeslev@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: GODDESS KALI
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 2:55 PM

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "van_marvolo" <van_marvolo@... wrote:

Kali is one of Shiva's wives, according to Hinduism. Since Shiva is Satan, she could be Lillith, or maybe another of his wives.
Hail Satan.
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]if you could give me the name of the book i'd me delighted as i can then read it

HAIL EA/ENKIHAIL AGARES[/TD]

http://www.scribd.com/doc/3103582/Adamu ... Sex-Magick I believe you can get the entire book as a PDF here. As it says Tantra and sex magick, this book makes a lot of reference to Zoroastrianism. This is one of the very first occultic books I ever read, and I think Father Satan has something to do with it, because Zoroastrianism is definitely a religion to study. The Jews stole from it to get a lot, like their depiction of heaven and hell. Of course, Zoroastrianism got their beliefs from the original religion in a lot of contexts, but... Still.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Nasir Khan <viruskhann@... wrote:

if you could give me the name of the book i'd me delighted as i can then read it

HAIL EA/ENKIHAIL AGARES

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back