Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

God Intended Our Chakras Closed

I stumbled upon this website and I just had a laugh. So now the chakras need to be closed according to Christians. 
https://settingcaptivesfree.me/2012/01/ ... demonized/

If you have opened any of these 7 gateways, you need to have demons expelled from each chakra and then each chakra must be shut down and closed tightly,  the way God intends for them to be, call toll free 888-818-1117 to make an appointment for a telephone deliverance counseling session. Also, complete the contact form below.  in the comment box, give a summary of your condition.  the form is confidential..
Better call now! So they can shut my Chakras Down! 
 What fucking losers. 

Money scammers and now they are messing with people's chakras and trying to make money, these new agers are a real pain in the butt, I'm so glad I'm no longer a dumb sheeple and I have knowledge and cannot be scammed by big time losers like these, before coming to Father Satan I use to fall for things was gullible and lost a lot of money to fakes and money scammers but today I keep all my money and will only give it to the Joy of Satan ministries, speaking which I will send some in the next few weeks since I have been working and making extra money

Alisha
Hail Father Satan Forever

Sent on the go with Vodafone

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] God Intended Our Chakras Closed
To: [email protected]
CC:

I stumbled upon this website and I just had a laugh. So now the chakras need to be closed according to Christians. 
https://settingcaptivesfree.me/2012/01/ ... demonized/

If you have opened any of these 7 gateways, you need to have demons expelled from each chakra and then each chakra must be shut down and closed tightly,  the way God intends for them to be, call toll free 888-818-1117 to make an appointment for a telephone deliverance counseling session. Also, complete the contact form below.  in the comment box, give a summary of your condition.  the form is confidential..
Better call now! So they can shut my Chakras Down! 
 What fucking losers. 

Just proves how much they love forcing their so-called "religious" filth onto everyone.They're so desperate aren't they?...They're always going on about how "the Devil's time is running out and he knows it." When in truth it is their god whose time is running out not ours, and they're scared. They're running out of ways to get through to push their crap on people because more and more are waking up and dedicating themselves to the True God, Satan everyday, and empowering themselves with power meditations. I for one am grateful for Father Satan being in my life, and my life, my soul, will eternally be dedicated to him always, and there is noting on this earth that will cause me to change my will to being dedicated to Father Satan.
HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Lol if this is not funny enough search chakra removal on jewgle, directly promoted by rabbi shekelstein lol

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back