Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Giving energy to Satan and Lilith - February 13 and 14.

hoodedcobra666

Hello to our Warriors and our People.
This is a call to arms. It will be a simple action everyone, new or advanced should be doing. This is for one, so we can receive more help from the Gods and Satan, but to hasten the manifestation of our victory. We take a stand against our enemies and we ARE taking action.
This is something we will all do to aid and in a sense repay our Gods and Father Satan. I am openly calling to all our dedicated people to take action and participate in this offering of energy to Father Satan and Mother Lilith. As most people know, Satan and His Wife Lilith are patrons and guides both to all of us collectively but the Ministry aswell. In other words they relentlessly aid us with guidance and knowledge so we can free ourselves,  achieve Godlike Powers and finally free the world from this unjust and horrendous rule of the jewish beings, who have been making us suffer and do all sorts of injustice towards us.
They need to be stopped. How this will happen is one through our effort, two towards the Gods and finally, through our collective effort. By giving to Satan and Lilith you are giving back to yourselves.
Now to the main point. I will be making this fairly simple so anyone can do this.
We will create an energy ball and direct it to Satan and Lilith, programming this energy ball to be under their total command and control for any purpose they wish.
You can do this for February 13th, but it would be ideal to do this for 2 days straight so a commendable amount of energy can be raised. This also is in honor of Valentine's day, which was desecrated by the enemy. Traditionally this date is to honor the merging of the male and female principle. When the Ida and Pigala Serpents meet they form the shape of the heart and this is why this symbol is used so much. So in a sense lets honor Satan, as the Divine Male and Lilith as the Divine Female.
Steps:
1. Imagine and by breathing in pull energy from the Sun and accumulate it in front of you in a ball. The ball should be bright and clear.
2. Now vibrate "Ra" or "Aum Suryae" or "Raum" or "Sol" or any other vibration of the Sun for either 9, 40, or 108 repetitions. This will intensify the power of the ball of light.
3. Focus on this ball and programm this ball to be obedient to the commands of Lilith and Satan. Then imagine the ball leaving your room and getting in front of them. An affirmation for this could be " This ball is under the total command and Will of Satan and Lilith so they can use this energy as they desire."
Beforehand, you can tune in your GD or Satan so they can assist with this.
This is it. The Gods use this energy for our collective advancement and protection.
-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
HAIL SATAN!!!!!

It would be an honor to be of service to my beloved Father and Mother.
AVE SATANAS & LILITH!!!!!!

Sent from my iPod
On Feb 12, 2014, at 1:01 PM, <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:
This is a call to arms. It will be a simple action everyone, new or advanced should be doing. This is for one, so we can receive more help from the Gods and Satan, but to hasten the manifestation of our victory. We take a stand against our enemies and we ARE taking action.
This is something we will all do to aid and in a sense repay our Gods and Father Satan. I am openly calling to all our dedicated people to take action and participate in this offering of energy to Father Satan and Mother Lilith. As most people know, Satan and His Wife Lilith are patrons and guides both to all of us collectively but the Ministry aswell. In other words they relentlessly aid us with guidance and knowledge so we can free ourselves,  achieve Godlike Powers and finally free the world from this unjust and horrendous rule of the jewish beings, who have been making us suffer and do all sorts of injustice towards us.
They need to be stopped. How this will happen is one through our effort, two towards the Gods and finally, through our collective effort. By giving to Satan and Lilith you are giving back to yourselves.
Now to the main point. I will be making this fairly simple so anyone can do this.
We will create an energy ball and direct it to Satan and Lilith, programming this energy ball to be under their total command and control for any purpose they wish.
You can do this for February 13th, but it would be ideal to do this for 2 days straight so a commendable amount of energy can be raised. This also is in honor of Valentine's day, which was desecrated by the enemy. Traditionally this date is to honor the merging of the male and female principle. When the Ida and Pigala Serpents meet they form the shape of the heart and this is why this symbol is used so much. So in a sense lets honor Satan, as the Divine Male and Lilith as the Divine Female.
Steps:
1. Imagine and by breathing in pull energy from the Sun and accumulate it in front of you in a ball. The ball should be bright and clear.
2. Now vibrate "Ra" or "Aum Suryae" or "Raum" or "Sol" or any other vibration of the Sun for either 9, 40, or 108 repetitions. This will intensify the power of the ball of light.
3. Focus on this ball and programm this ball to be obedient to the commands of Lilith and Satan. Then imagine the ball leaving your room and getting in front of them. An affirmation for this could be " This ball is under the total command and Will of Satan and Lilith so they can use this energy as they desire."
This is it. The Gods use this energy for our collective advancement and protection.
HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Hey what's up,I took a animal totem quiz and it and it says that I'm a lion. The personality on it matched me exactly to. Does this mean anything? And if it does is it a good thing? Cause I know the lion isn't one of satans sacred animals.

Sent from my iPod
On Feb 12, 2014, at 1:01 PM, <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:
Steps:
HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Hey my brothers 
Do h[/IMG]Abramelin ?</em>
Hail satan Hail Lilith 

Sent from my iPhone
On 12 Feb 2014, at 8:01 PM, <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:
Steps:
HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back