Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Giving back

rg666909

I have been blessed much this year from father satan and want to give back. I really wish i could participate in the destruction rituals posted by many of our fellow sisters and brothers but am unable to because I my Wife is an xtian (working on converting her still!!) Is there any kind of ritual i can do in my astral temple to help awaken our gentile brother and sisters and to help destroy all enemy religions?? I wish I could do a formal ritual but i dont have anytime alone I work 12 hour shifts and im only home a couple of hours a day. Any advice????

You are not unable to atleast vibrate a rune to awaken gentiles or to help destroy the jews? Try to make time but I know how hard it can be. You can also sit down for 5 to 10 minutes and meditate on the jews destruction or seeing gentiles waking up to the truth. Do what you can brother.

------------------------------
On Sun, Nov 11, 2012 1:05 PM EST rg666909 wrote:

I have been blessed much this year from father satan and want to give back. I really wish i could participate in the destruction rituals posted by many of our fellow sisters and brothers but am unable to because I my Wife is an xtian (working on converting her still!!) Is there any kind of ritual i can do in my astral temple to help awaken our gentile brother and sisters and to help destroy all enemy religions?? I wish I could do a formal ritual but i dont have anytime alone I work 12 hour shifts and im only home a couple of hours a day. Any advice????

Vibrate a rune on your way home from work. It doesn't matter if you're home or not.  Currently, for the 40 day working, I'm sitting outside in 32°F vibrating the runes. It takes like 20 - 30 minutes and I do it on my way home after a very long day.
It's totally worth it, and even the slightest bit helps.

You could even do it in the bathroom of your workplace.

Be creat[/IMG]

--- In [email protected], "rg666909" <rg666909@... wrote:

Not quite sure. You could always pray to Father. At your astral temple you could vibrate some runes. They do as much destruction alone as in a ritual, you just have to program it. I was now thinking, we now done the 40 day ritual, you could sit at your temple and vibrate Thurisaz and Hagalatz, each 9 times, and 9x4 of each if you have time. If not, you can do 9x1 or 9x2. After each 9 vibrations, affirm 'The Jewish race is now completely destroyed in all ways, completely and permanently' and imagine the destruction of the Jews when you vibrate the runes however you find it desirable. That should help.
Hail Satan! 

Yes,you can do the rituals astrally if you don't have any other outlets. But bare in mind,my wife is xian,too and she knows to get respect,one must give respect. She hates it when I lock my "chamber" door and she can smell the incense and the like,but I serve Satan first and the Aryan race. Good travels and live strong.

Lord Satan has been blessing me with a lot of money and opportunity lately. How should I show appreciation or thanks with doing a thanksgiving ritual? I want to spend it on Him or with Him. Should I buy something to offer?

Thanks

The Gods don't take pleasure in physical items like humans. :pYou should continue on advancing spiritually and you could send Him a ball of energy every night or after you have raised your energies and participate in the group rituals and workings for cursing the enemy and awakening our people.

Στις 4:16 π.μ. Τετάρτη, 1 Οκτωβρίου 2014, ο/η "skinny91mp@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Lord Satan has been blessing me with a lot of money and opportunity lately. How should I show appreciation or thanks with doing a thanksgiving ritual? I want to spend it on Him or with Him. Should I buy something to offer?

Thanks

The Gods enjoy physical pleasures. However, a trinket or some other object purchased on Earth would not help the Gods very much as the object is on Earth an not physically with them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back