Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Giving back ...............advance forward and get stronger.

col6miles

As im sitting here and making more business plans I have this burning desire that pushes me to work harder.....................the reason for this is that im being guided by the highest power that is the creator of man and the ruler of all.

My approach is to advance and to strengthen my bond and to dedicate my money and wealth to inform the needy and to help those that have been trampled on by they fake religions out there.

Im being guided but sometimes I don't understand the direction im being send to but i know there is no time for the weak and wounded.

to make my story short i want an organization that is serious to help and assist in this mission to recruit more followers to get this cancerous disease that weakens all humanity to a standstill by changing one you can change millions not thru the words but thru deeds and open eyes.

and this is my life's journey "if not over the obstacle then thru it it shall be"

Any advice shall be highly appreciated. all it takes is one idea to change millions

Kinda funny we posted our topics only a minute apart. Ironically the topics are somewhat related. A mission like yours would probably benifit from the study of macro and microeconomics as well as social engineering. Passion is the prima materia of an inspirational speaker and I bet learning those skills will steer you in the direction you're looking for.
Not to mention persisted power meditation. The stronger your aura gets the more it vibrates on the subtle fabric, transmuting the world to your visions.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "col6miles" <boshoffcolin@... wrote:

As im sitting here and making more business plans I have this burning desire that pushes me to work harder.....................the reason for this is that im being guided by the highest power that is the creator of man and the ruler of all.

My approach is to advance and to strengthen my bond and to dedicate my money and wealth to inform the needy and to help those that have been trampled on by they fake religions out there.

Im being guided but sometimes I don't understand the direction im being send to but i know there is no time for the weak and wounded.

to make my story short i want an organization that is serious to help and assist in this mission to recruit more followers to get this cancerous disease that weakens all humanity to a standstill by changing one you can change millions not thru the words but thru deeds and open eyes.

and this is my life's journey "if not over the obstacle then thru it it shall be"

Any advice shall be highly appreciated. all it takes is one idea to change millions

Greetings, I have always had the same desire as you have. I have studied business, business management, project management, investing and how to create different business entities with the purpose of one day, giving it all back to the people of Lord Satan. I feel that Lord Satan, has guided me through different roads in my life and has given me different knowledge to help the movement progress. If there is anything that I can do to help you achieve your life mission, I can certainly do that. I think our work collaboratively will help each other, in the name of Lord Satan. Brother Zelsioux. Hail Lord Satan! Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerryFrom: "col6miles" <boshoffcolin@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 07:12:28 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoS4adults] Giving back ...............advance forward and get stronger.

[/IMG]</var>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2012 12:36 AM
Subject: Re: [JoS4adults] Giving back ...............advance forward and get stronger.

Greetings, I have always had the same desire as you have. I have studied business, business management, project management, investing and how to create different business entities with the purpose of one day, giving it all back to the people of Lord Satan. I feel that Lord Satan, has guided me through different roads in my life and has given me different knowledge to help the movement progress. If there is anything that I can do to help you achieve your life mission, I can certainly do that. I think our work collaboratively will help each other, in the name of Lord Satan. Brother Zelsioux. Hail Lord Satan! Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry From: "col6miles" <boshoffcolin@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 07:12:28 -0000 To: <[email protected] ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoS4adults] Giving back ...............advance forward and get stronger.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back