Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Girlfriend with Italian blood while I have no Italian blood? Race m

rishorishin

So I remember reading that Freemasons had strict rules against race mixing.  So I recently had sex with this girl and I have no Italian blood.  I'm Danish, Scottish, Irish, English, German and Dutch.  She is German, Dutch and... Italian.  Doh!  Also, I don't like her as much as I wish I did.  I mean she is nice and cute especially when she smiles, but I feel like something is missing.  I swear I am not trying to be mean!  I am just being honest about how I feel.  Hail Satan, Beelzebub, Astaroth and Azazel!  Hail Hitler and Himmler!  Hail the Powers of Duat!  May Satan's divine light guide you eternally!  666/88!  I love you my fellow Satanists!

Um, Italian, Danish &c may be different nationalities, but they all fall under the white race.

--- In [email protected], <rishorishin@... wrote:

So I remember reading that Freemasons had strict rules against race mixing.  So I recently had sex with this girl and I have no Italian blood.  I'm Danish, Scottish, Irish, English, German and Dutch.  She is German, Dutch and... Italian.  Doh!  Also, I don't like her as much as I wish I did.  I mean she is nice and cute especially when she smiles, but I feel like something is missing.  I swear I am not trying to be mean!  I am just being honest about how I feel.  Hail Satan, Beelzebub, Astaroth and Azazel!  Hail Hitler and Himmler!  Hail the Powers of Duat!  May Satan's divine light guide you eternally!  666/88!  I love you my fellow Satanists!

Humm. I wish I could answer you on this!! I know how confusing this type of stuff can be. I personally do not see a problem with it, but then again I am new to Satanism. Good luck, bro!

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

So it doesn't break the Satanic/Nazi rules?  Thank you!  Hail Satan, Beelzebub, Astaroth, Azazel, Hitller, Himmler and the Powers of Hel!

--- In [email protected], <alexendorian@... wrote:

Um, Italian, Danish &c may be different nationalities, but they all fall under the white race.

--- In [email protected], <rishorishin@... wrote:

This is MY humble opinion - it may be wrong - but there is more to "race" than simply skin color. Skin color is just one of many indicators of "race." You will find that black people, for example, will not lose any other of their race-specific characteristics if they happen to have albinism or something and be born with white skin. also, i would retain my otherwise nordic-typical characteristics i i were to somehow inject my skin with melanin so it becomes black. skin color is just one of many characteristics of races.

in fact, modern research has shown that the differences between races, once thought to be only about 1%, can actually be as high as 7%. Theres a video on youtube that talks about this and also mentions the annunaki creation of man as a potential reason - different factions tinkered with early humans to create slaves to their respective tastes.

So i wouldnt even use skin color as a primary reference point. I would instead use the terms "nordic european", "asian", "mestizo", "jew", et cetera...italians are just a darker-skinned variety of the "nordic european" type, so theres no danger there[/B]. enjoy your italian girlfriend - italians are a real treat!

On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 1:56 PM, <rishorishin@... wrote:
  So it doesn't break the Satanic/Nazi rules?  Thank you!  Hail Satan, Beelzebub, Astaroth, Azazel, Hitller, Himmler and the Powers of Hel!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <alexendorian@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <rishorishin@... wrote:

Italians are white Europeans and also many Italians have Northern European blood. For example I'm Italian and I've got a fair complexion and blond reddish beard.

It depends on how Italian your girlfriend is. Italians belong to the Caucasoid Race; more specifically the Mediterranean branch, and are an integral segment of Latin Europe. After the Roman Empire collapsed, Italy was at the mercy of foreign powers (and has never been able to recover). The abundance of blondness and especially red hair in modern Italy is no doubt the result of ancient mixing with conquerors, and possibly slaves. This is also the same with other Romance nations such as Spain and Portugal. Technically a pure Italian could trace their ancestry to the Romans, to the Italics, and then to the Greeks. Race encompasses skeletal structure, pigmentation, personality, skin structure & texture, hair, intellect, physical ability, and more. Ideally you should stick with the same exact race as you, or the closest to you; as there are differences among Europeans; more than just skin color. 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back