Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Gibberish

bestindigo6661

I see the part of the words in "Pronouncing and Vibrating the Runes" page in gibberish.

Like:

Æ -
�RUZ

etc..

I know it's out of topic but I really want to use the runes!!
I'm using firefox.. how can I fix this?

HAIL SATAN!!

It could be a problem with firefox. We use Google Chrome on our netbook and the google android OS on our phones. No problems. Hail Satan!
On Dec 3, 2012 6:55 PM, "bestindigo666" <bestindigo666@... wrote:
  I see the part of the words in "Pronouncing and Vibrating the Runes" page in gibberish.

Like:

&#65533;
Æ -
&#65533;RUZ

etc..

HAIL SATAN!!

I agree, its probly a font problems your browser does not agree with. I use chrome and have had no problems.
-tech nerd
Hail Satan!
On Dec 3, 2012 5:16 PM, "Emily Watts" <emilywatts87@... wrote:
It could be a problem with firefox. We use Google Chrome on our netbook and the google android OS on our phones. No problems. Hail Satan! On Dec 3, 2012 6:55 PM, "bestindigo666" <bestindigo666@... wrote:

Like:

&#65533;
Æ -
&#65533;RUZ

etc..

HAIL SATAN!!

I also want these runes, but I don't have a pc!! :( Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: Lamont Green <lamontgreen87@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 00:38:59 -0800To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Gibberish
  I agree, its probly a font problems your browser does not agree with. I use chrome and have had no problems.
-tech nerd
Hail Satan!
It could be a problem with firefox. We use Google Chrome on our netbook and the google android OS on our phones. No problems. Hail Satan! On Dec 3, 2012 6:55 PM, "bestindigo666" <bestindigo666@... wrote:

Like:

&#65533;
Æ -
&#65533;RUZ

etc..

HAIL SATAN!!

I just tried Google Chrome, it works fine!! thank you both :)

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lamont Green <lamontgreen87@... wrote:

I agree, its probly a font problems your browser does not agree with. I use
chrome and have had no problems.
-tech nerd
Hail Satan!

It could be a problem with firefox. We use Google Chrome on our netbook
and the google android OS on our phones. No problems. Hail Satan!
On Dec 3, 2012 6:55 PM, "bestindigo666" <bestindigo666@... wrote:

I see the part of the words in "Pronouncing and Vibrating the Runes" page
in gibberish.

Like:

Æ -
�RUZ

etc..

HAIL SATAN!!

<td val[/IMG]Well, I suggest that you can draw them yourself if you want! I am thinking you have a phone or you wouldn't be writing here, so go on JOS, go on the runes, and draw them out! Either trace from your phone or by hand.
Hail Satan![/TD]
To: JOS main E-group email address Email main E-group email address <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Gibberish
Sent: Tue, Dec 4, 2012 8:57:31 AM

<td val[/IMG]   I also want these runes, but I don't have a pc!! :( Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!<hr> From: Lamont Green <lamontgreen87@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 00:38:59 -0800 To: <[email protected] ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Gibberish
-tech nerd
Ha[/IMG]emilywatts87@... wrote:
[/IMG]bestindigo666@... wrote:

Like:

&#65533;
Æ -
&#65533;RUZ

etc..

HAIL SATAN!!
[/QUOTE] [/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back