Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Ghosts

Austyn Rivera

Ok so i understand what demons angels and thoughtforms ect. Are but what about ghosts, what are ghosts?

I believe ghosts to be a Christian spook. From my experiences, there are no such things as ghosts and the whole 'ghosts' thing is used to scare people away from spirituality. It might be possible that there are entities who resamble 'ghosts', but that is mainly when imagination takes its part.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Austyn Rivera" <runemaster117@... wrote:

Ok so i understand what demons angels and thoughtforms ect. Are but what about ghosts, what are ghosts?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nexx66" <nexx66@... wrote:
I think ghosts are real. I think they are just spirits of humans that are strong enough to be detected by living people. Some of them can just be thoughtforms that are really strong. Pretty much ghosts are like the same thing as spirits.

I believe ghosts to be a Christian spook. From my experiences, there are no such things as ghosts and the whole 'ghosts' thing is used to scare people away from spirituality. It might be possible that there are entities who resamble 'ghosts', but that is mainly when imagination takes its part.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Austyn Rivera" <runemaster117@ wrote:

Ghosts are real, I've seen multiple ghosts in my life time.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, September 1, 2009 7:14:42 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: Ghosts

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "nexx66" <nexx66@... wrote:
I think ghosts are real. I think they are just spirits of humans that are strong enough to be detected by living people. Some of them can just be thoughtforms that are really strong. Pretty much ghosts are like the same thing as spirits.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "Austyn Rivera" <runemaster117@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back