Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Getting tattoos, scarification, or body branding done for runes or s

Short answer....no.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit ... _what_did/

" Bracht did many things during his time, both as vice commissar and later minister of the interior under Schleicher but one of them was to completely outlaw the showing of tattoos in public; a practice adopted shortly after in all of Germany, meaning that no one could show their tattoos in public"

"This practice continued under the Nazis... the Nazis indeed outlawed both showing tattoos in public as well as tattooing itself and that having a tattoo was reason enough to get a person arrested and send to a concentration camp... I could verify that in 1938 when the police initiated the "Aktion Arbeitsscheu Reich" (Action Work Shy Reich) during which people whom the Nazis called "asocial""

"...what I could also verify is the fact that several well-known German tattoo artists were imprisoned in concentration camps, namely Wilhelm "Willi" E. Blumberg and Albert Heinze, two of the first professional tattoo artists in Germany. They too were swept up in "anti-social" actions..."

The most Satanic people, the Nazis, were not getting tattoos and body modifications. You can see with a bit of research and intelligence and psychic skill what the attitude was. Looking into their take on art and beauty and racial purity.

They did tattoo the blood type on some SS soldiers for obvious reasons if they were injured. But you can see it pained them to do it and they respected their bodies. They made the tattoos extremely small and where it would almost never show. These things were antisocial behavior.

Isaiah 3:24

And so it shall be: Instead of a sweet smell there will be a stench; Instead of a sash, a rope; Instead of well-set hair, baldness; Instead of a rich robe, a girding of sackcloth; And branding instead of beauty.

I've read academics who say in the ancient world the term branding was often used for tattooing. So basically the Bible curses us to do this. Also isn't it funny after reading that verse when you now see these "Alt" people, girls now days with ugly hair where it's shaved bald on one side?

Tattoos make a beautiful tribute, but be careful with scarifacation, it can be hard to carve detail or round out edges into skin even with a scaple it can turn out unimpressive. 

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: "huertalarrisa@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] Date: 11/16/17 7:19 AM (GMT-08:00) To: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Getting tattoos, scarification, or body branding done for runes or symbols.
  Is it appropriate to get runes or symbols branded, tattooed, or scarred onto my arms, back, hands, ect. that have great meaning in my life?

Actually, no. Having a tattoo doesn’t mean you are antisocial or disrespecting your body. Ancient people and tribal people are known to have tattoos around their bodies. 

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Friday, November 17, 2017, 5:00 AM, hailodin666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:
  Short answer....no.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/6thg9v/neonazis_are_often_heavily_tattooed_but_what_did/

" Bracht did many things during his time, both as vice commissar and later minister of the interior under Schleicher but one of them was to completely outlaw the showing of tattoos in public; a practice adopted shortly after in all of Germany, meaning that no one could show their tattoos in public"

"This practice continued under the Nazis... the Nazis indeed outlawed both showing tattoos in public as well as tattooing itself and that having a tattoo was reason enough to get a person arrested and send to a concentration camp... I could verify that in 1938 when the police initiated the "Aktion Arbeitsscheu Reich" (Action Work Shy Reich) during which people whom the Nazis called "asocial""

"...what I could also verify is the fact that several well-known German tattoo artists were imprisoned in concentration camps, namely Wilhelm "Willi" E. Blumberg and Albert Heinze, two of the first professional tattoo artists in Germany. They too were swept up in "anti-social" actions..."

The most Satanic people, the Nazis, were not getting tattoos and body modifications. You can see with a bit of research and intelligence and psychic skill what the attitude was. Looking into their take on art and beauty and racial purity.

They did tattoo the blood type on some SS soldiers for obvious reasons if they were injured. But you can see it pained them to do it and they respected their bodies. They made the tattoos extremely small and where it would almost never show. These things were antisocial behavior.

And so it shall be: Instead of a sweet smell there will be a stench; Instead of a sash, a rope; Instead of well-set hair, baldness; Instead of a rich robe, a girding of sackcloth; And branding instead of beauty.

I've read academics who say in the ancient world the term branding was often used for tattooing. So basically the Bible curses us to do this. Also isn't it funny after reading that verse when you now see these "Alt" people, girls now days with ugly hair where it's shaved bald on one side?

Ancient people from around the world are known to tattooed their bodies. Asians, Native Americans, Indians, as for the white people, I believe Vikings do have tattoos.
Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Friday, November 17, 2017, 5:00 AM, hailodin666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:
  Short answer....no.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/6thg9v/neonazis_are_often_heavily_tattooed_but_what_did/

If ue want that then go for it,
But I dnt think it's healthy. Sooo, it's entirely upto ue, If it's permission you rr seeking,  then no,  u dnt need anyone's permission comrade :) En if it's advice that you seek,  I say (((I dnt think any of that is healthy))) Goodluck Hail Satan
Hail all hell Dauntless wingsofthedragon
Devil's advocate nic
On Nov 16, 2017 11:40 PM, "huertalarrisa@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Is it appropriate to get runes or symbols branded, tattooed, or scarred onto my arms, back, hands, ect. that have great meaning in my life?

I am unsure if it is bad or not. There are conflicting opinions on this matter. But I have gotten a few symbols that hold meaning to me as tattoos and I love them. I actually got the runes and Belial's and Ipos' sigil tatooed before I found the JoS website and they only mean more to me as I spiritually progress.
I guess I would just think it through before getting any permanent work done. Think about if it will cause any issues in your personal or professional life. The last thing you should do is something that may expose yourself to danger.
I hope this is of some help?

-Kryssi
Hail Satan!
Hail the true Gods and Goddesses!

I understand that scarification is tricky to get certain runes and symbols done because it all depends on how it heals. But I have seen branding done and once it does heal it is cleaner and less painful than scarification.

"If it's permission you rr seeking,  then no,  u dnt need anyone's permission comrade :)"

Why would you even throw this in there? People say stuff similar to this all the time such as "there are no limits in Satanism" and it's gets overused and taken out of context. It becomes a hall pass for everyone where they think they can't do anything wrong or foolish.

The smiley face makes me really believe a part of you subconsciously is trying to promote this, even if the rest of your words seem to not support tattoos.

I think it's clear even today we can do whatever we want.

Can I drive my car off the cliff?

"There are no limits in Satanism. You don't need our permission."

Come on that's almost worse than saying nothing and almost seems to promote the act. And it leaves the question unanswered as far as any guidence or wisdom. And if the act is truly foolish you just goaded them into something you shouldn't have.

Your right :) I will think twice next time.
Thanks Hehe, 
I have re-read my post again,
En it leaves the question unanswered. Hail Satan
Hail all hell Devil's advocate nic
On Nov 20, 2017 7:09 PM, "hailodin666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  "If it's permission you rr seeking,  then no,  u dnt need anyone's permission comrade :)"

Why would you even throw this in there? People say stuff similar to this all the time such as "there are no limits in Satanism" and it's gets overused and taken out of context. It becomes a hall pass for everyone where they think they can't do anything wrong or foolish.

The smiley face makes me really believe a part of you subconsciously is trying to promote this, even if the rest of your words seem to not support tattoos.

I think it's clear even today we can do whatever we want.

Can I drive my car off the cliff?

"There are no limits in Satanism. You don't need our permission."

Come on that's almost worse than saying nothing and almost seems to promote the act. And it leaves the question unanswered as far as any guidence or wisdom. And if the act is truly foolish you just goaded them into something you shouldn't have.

gbc, whatever your name is. I guess yahoo is really messed up so I don't know what sermon you are talking about.

But I have read some accounts that talk about the Christians in Rome. Right at the teetering point. Where they were trying to take over. These Christians were actually extreme people. They make your average Christian today seem tame. They were seriously like terrorists. And it was they who were getting tattooed and everyone was looking at these people like, wtf?

On this topic all I'm saying is that we ought to no longer allow places of business to operate that do this to people. And our goal is that people going forward are not harmed in this way any longer.

The people that want to continue doing this after being shown the truth and having their shops closed can claim their rightful crown as underground extremists just like the fringe Christians in Rome.

Google Maria Orisc. That is an example of a perfect beautiful Aryan woman. And I see women like that getting tattoos and making themselves ugly. If you see it happen to a woman like that I wonder how advanced you are if you don't have some empathy and sadness kicking in when this happens.

And I think you are the problem because people like you never defended women which are in my mind one of the most precious and sacred things in the world. And they play a key role. But nobody played their role in defending women and have let the Jew rape the women basically.

Then they tell white men are the problem because they want to celebrate the Maria Orsic type of women instead of land whales and this gives the women a complex and self image problems. In reality women feel like shit because of the media. This is proven by the fact that totally perfect women feel the need to shell out cash to disfigure/alter themselves. Because the media told the beautiful women she wasn't good enough and never will be. For the land whale maybe she feels bad because she is a land whale and getting a tattoo doesn't make her stop being a land whale and it certainly doesn't make her a model.

All you people do is come at me with, "muh feels" and nothing to back it up. I have a horde of info to back this up.

You want scarification? How about the high level writings I have seen that explicitly state that at a certain point of advancement scars are healed? Why would you purposely try to make yourself the opposite of what an advances being is to become? What about the Bible that says those who oppose god will be struck with baldness and tattoos? What about people who have been born with disfigurments and then do a past life regression and find it was caused by an accident in a previous life? Does your tattoos not affect your spirit? Clearly it does. What about the Empire of Japan, Nazi Germany and local laws around the world at one point banning tattoos?

I was born as a white person in a place with basically only whites. And over time I looked around and people started getting browner and blacker. And here I am encouraged to question why the people around me are morphing into something else over time.

In the same way I was born in a place and time where there wasn't really any modified people. But when they start changing and looking like cannibal tribesmen this is something I am not allowed to question? Why is that?

i dont need "evidence" if muh feels tells me that you are stepping over a line of personal freedom then i can say so.
ill do whatever the fuck i want, and if someone wants to treat me like a second class citizen because of it well then they will reap what they sow.

i never said scarification is a good idea, i never said it was a bad idea either...you can say its "unnatural" all you want but humans are unnatural. 

we have the right to do whatever we want to ourselves, and if it makes us feel good, or if we think it makes our bodies look beautiful then what right do you have to tell us we cannot do it?

youre on the fritz like a lunatic, a majority of ss here have tatoos...you have not given us "proof" that hitler outlawed tattoo parlors.
you just said it a bunch of times, come back with legislature of fuck off eh?
youre making a huge issue over something that harms nobody, YOU DONT OWN THESE PEOPLE! 
they dont give a fuck what you say so quit projecting your beliefs onto everyone because you are NOT one of our gods, you are not satan and your word means....NOTHING
im not stupid. you can word it however you want "not allow places of business that operate only to do this harm to people" BLAH BLAH BLAH
you want to make it illegal, there is nothing more jewish than trying to take away peoples personal freedoms.

Cand.crush is right.

We all have the choice to do what we please with our bodies but it is important to use good discernment and use safety when you comes to certain symbols.

I admit that some people get tattoos and many forms of body art that, in my opinion, are meaningless and you can tell were not given any forethought. I also think that getting too many tattoos and piercings take away from the natural beauty of the body...but again this is my personal opinion and I'm not going to make other people feel bad or call them out on it. Or will I question their character. Not my place or anyone else's.

Hailodin, if you feel that tattoos are unnecessary, that's a matter of personal opinion and that's fine too. Getting tattooed doesn't mean a person is going against Satan or the gods, etc.

Even on this path, there will be many of us who do not agree with certain choices of other SS and that's okay too.

I even have some tattoos and many dedicated SS here.
I also know that some of the daemon gods have tattoos and or decorative markings as well. It's the same idea.

Hail Satan

High Priestess Shannon
https://groups.yahoo.com/BlacksforSatan
https://groups.yahoo.com/SSHealth

--------------------------------------------
On Sat, 11/25/17, cand.cru5h3r@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Getting tattoos, scarification, or body branding done for runes or symbols.
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Saturday, November 25, 2017, 3:31 PM

i dont need "evidence" if muh feels tells
me that you are stepping over a line of personal freedom
then i can say so.
ill
do whatever the fuck i want, and if someone wants to treat
me like a second class citizen because of it well then they
will reap what they sow.

i never
said scarification is a good idea, i never said it was a bad
idea either...you can say its "unnatural" all you
want but humans are unnatural. 

we have
the right to do whatever we want to ourselves, and if it
makes us feel good, or if we think it makes our bodies look
beautiful then what right do you have to tell us we cannot
do it?

youre on the fritz like a lunatic, a
majority of ss here have tatoos...you have not given us
"proof" that hitler outlawed tattoo
parlors.
you just said
it a bunch of times, come back with legislature of fuck off
eh?
youre making a
huge issue over something that harms nobody, YOU DONT OWN
THESE PEOPLE! 
they
dont give a fuck what you say so quit projecting your
beliefs onto everyone because you are NOT one of our gods,
you are not satan and your word
means....NOTHING
im
not stupid. you can word it however you want "not allow
places of business that operate only to do this harm to
people" BLAH BLAH BLAH
you want to make it illegal, there
is nothing more jewish than trying to take away peoples
personal freedoms.

#yiv0654201406 #yiv0654201406 --
#yiv0654201406ygrp-mkp {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px
0;padding:0 10px;}

#yiv0654201406 #yiv0654201406ygrp-mkp hr {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

#yiv0654201406 #yiv0654201406ygrp-mkp #yiv0654201406hd {
color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px
0;}

#yiv0654201406 #yiv0654201406ygrp-mkp #yiv0654201406ads {
margin-bottom:10px;}

#yiv0654201406 #yiv0654201406ygrp-mkp .yiv0654201406ad {
padding:0 0;}

#yiv0654201406 #yiv0654201406ygrp-mkp .yiv0654201406ad p {
margin:0;}

#yiv0654201406 #yiv0654201406ygrp-mkp .yiv0654201406ad a {
color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
#yiv0654201406 #yiv0654201406ygrp-sponsor
#yiv0654201406ygrp-lc {
font-family:Arial;}

#yiv0654201406ygrp-lc #yiv0654201406hd {
margin:10px
0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}

#yiv0654201406ygrp-lc .yiv0654201406ad {
margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

#yiv0654201406 #yiv0654201406actions {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}

#yiv0654201406 #yiv0654201406activity {
background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}

#yiv0654201406 #yiv0654201406activity span {
font-weight:700;}

#yiv0654201406 #yiv0654201406activity span:first-child {
text-transform:uppercase;}

#yiv0654201406 #yiv0654201406activity span a {
color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv0654201406 #yiv0654201406activity span span {
color:#ff7900;}

#yiv0654201406 #yiv0654201406activity span
.yiv0654201406underline {
text-decoration:underline;}

#yiv0654201406 .yiv0654201406attach {
clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px
0;width:400px;}

#yiv0654201406 .yiv0654201406attach div a {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv0654201406 .yiv0654201406attach img {
border:none;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv0654201406 .yiv0654201406attach label {
display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}

#yiv0654201406 .yiv0654201406attach label a {

#yiv0654201406 blockquote {
margin:0 0 0 4px;}

#yiv0654201406 .yiv0654201406bold {
font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}

#yiv0654201406 .yiv0654201406bold a {

#yiv0654201406 dd.yiv0654201406last p a {
font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv0654201406 dd.yiv0654201406last p span {
margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv0654201406 dd.yiv0654201406last p
span.yiv0654201406yshortcuts {
margin-right:0;}

#yiv0654201406 div.yiv0654201406attach-table div div a {

#yiv0654201406 div.yiv0654201406attach-table {
width:400px;}

#yiv0654201406 div.yiv0654201406file-title a, #yiv0654201406
div.yiv0654201406file-title a:active, #yiv0654201406
div.yiv0654201406file-title a:hover, #yiv0654201406
div.yiv0654201406file-title a:visited {

#yiv0654201406 div.yiv0654201406photo-title a,
#yiv0654201406 div.yiv0654201406photo-title a:active,
#yiv0654201406 div.yiv0654201406photo-title a:hover,
#yiv0654201406 div.yiv0654201406photo-title a:visited {

#yiv0654201406 div#yiv0654201406ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv0654201406ygrp-msg p a span.yiv0654201406yshortcuts {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}

#yiv0654201406 .yiv0654201406green {
color:#628c2a;}

#yiv0654201406 .yiv0654201406MsoNormal {
margin:0 0 0 0;}

#yiv0654201406 o {
font-size:0;}

#yiv0654201406 #yiv0654201406photos div {
float:left;width:72px;}

#yiv0654201406 #yiv0654201406photos div div {
border:1px solid
#666666;min-height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}

#yiv0654201406 #yiv0654201406photos div label {
color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}

#yiv0654201406 #yiv0654201406reco-category {
font-size:77%;}

#yiv0654201406 #yiv0654201406reco-desc {

#yiv0654201406 .yiv0654201406replbq {
margin:4px;}

#yiv0654201406 #yiv0654201406ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {
margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv0654201406 #yiv0654201406ygrp-mlmsg {
font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean,
sans-serif;}

#yiv0654201406 #yiv0654201406ygrp-mlmsg table {
font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

#yiv0654201406 #yiv0654201406ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv0654201406 input, #yiv0654201406 textarea {
font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}

#yiv0654201406 #yiv0654201406ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv0654201406
code {
font:115% monospace;}

#yiv0654201406 #yiv0654201406ygrp-mlmsg * {
line-height:1.22em;}

#yiv0654201406 #yiv0654201406ygrp-mlmsg #yiv0654201406logo {
padding-bottom:10px;}

#yiv0654201406 #yiv0654201406ygrp-msg p a {
font-family:Verdana;}

#yiv0654201406 #yiv0654201406ygrp-msg
p#yiv0654201406attach-count span {
color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}

#yiv0654201406 #yiv0654201406ygrp-reco
#yiv0654201406reco-head {
color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}

#yiv0654201406 #yiv0654201406ygrp-reco {
margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}

#yiv0654201406 #yiv0654201406ygrp-sponsor #yiv0654201406ov
li a {
font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}

li {
font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}

ul {
margin:0;padding:0 0 0 8px;}

#yiv0654201406 #yiv0654201406ygrp-text {
font-family:Georgia;}

#yiv0654201406 #yiv0654201406ygrp-text p {
margin:0 0 1em 0;}

#yiv0654201406 #yiv0654201406ygrp-text tt {
font-size:120%;}

#yiv0654201406 #yiv0654201406ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
border-right:none !important;
}
#yiv0654201406

Excuse the error. I meant to say "when it comes to certain symbols"

Also, with scarification, that's a different situation. I don't think there is a need for it. If I had to choose, Im for tattoos rather than scaring symbols into the body. I don't think it has visual appeal especially with aging. But, it also depends on what you want to do. Think about it deeply for getting it. If you want your body altered in that way.

When one advances fully, I don't think anyone would want to scar their body with symbols especially when there are different means to express your creativity and individuality.

High Priestess Shannon

On Sun, 11/26/17, Shannon Outlaw soutlaw92@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Getting tattoos, scarification, or body branding done for runes or symbols.
Date: Sunday, November 26, 2017, 9:51 AM

Cand.crush is right.

We all have the choice to do what we please with our bodies
but it is important to use good discernment and use safety
when you comes to certain symbols.

I admit that some people get tattoos and many forms of body
art that, in my opinion, are meaningless and you can tell
were not given any forethought. I also think that getting
too many tattoos and piercings take away from the natural
beauty of the body...but again this is my personal opinion
and I'm not going to make other people feel bad or call
them out on it. Or will I question their character. Not my
place or anyone else's.

Hailodin, if you feel that tattoos are unnecessary,
that's a matter of personal opinion and that's fine
too. Getting tattooed doesn't mean a person is going
against Satan or the gods, etc.

Even on this path, there will be many of us who do not agree
with certain choices of other SS and that's okay too.

I even have some tattoos and many dedicated SS here.

I also know that some of the daemon gods have tattoos and or
decorative markings as well. It's the same idea.

Hail Satan

High Priestess Shannon

On Sat, 11/25/17, cand.cru5h3r@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Getting tattoos, scarification,
or body branding done for runes or symbols.

Date: Saturday, November 25, 2017, 3:31 PM

i dont need "evidence" if muh feels
tells

me that you are stepping over a line of personal freedom

then i can say so.

ill

do whatever the fuck i want, and if someone wants to
treat

me like a second class citizen because of it well then
they

will reap what they sow.

i never

said scarification is a good idea, i never said it was a
bad

idea either...you can say its "unnatural" all
you

want but humans are unnatural. 

we have

the right to do whatever we want to ourselves, and if it

makes us feel good, or if we think it makes our bodies
look

beautiful then what right do you have to tell us we
cannot

do it?

youre on the fritz like a lunatic, a

majority of ss here have tatoos...you have not given us

"proof" that hitler outlawed tattoo

parlors.

you just said

it a bunch of times, come back with legislature of fuck
off

eh?

youre making a

huge issue over something that harms nobody, YOU DONT
OWN

THESE PEOPLE! 

they

dont give a fuck what you say so quit projecting your

beliefs onto everyone because you are NOT one of our
gods,

you are not satan and your word

means....NOTHING

im

not stupid. you can word it however you want "not
allow

places of business that operate only to do this harm to

people" BLAH BLAH BLAH

you want to make it illegal, there

is nothing more jewish than trying to take away peoples

personal freedoms.

#yiv0654201406 #yiv0654201406 --

#yiv0654201406ygrp-mkp {

#yiv0654201406 #yiv0654201406ygrp-mkp hr {

#yiv0654201406 #yiv0654201406ygrp-mkp #yiv0654201406hd {

0;}

#yiv0654201406 #yiv0654201406ygrp-mkp #yiv0654201406ads
{

#yiv0654201406 #yiv0654201406ygrp-mkp .yiv0654201406ad {

#yiv0654201406 #yiv0654201406ygrp-mkp .yiv0654201406ad p
{

#yiv0654201406 #yiv0654201406ygrp-mkp .yiv0654201406ad a
{

#yiv0654201406ygrp-lc {

#yiv0654201406ygrp-lc #yiv0654201406hd {

#yiv0654201406ygrp-lc .yiv0654201406ad {

#yiv0654201406 #yiv0654201406actions {

#yiv0654201406 #yiv0654201406activity {

background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}

#yiv0654201406 #yiv0654201406activity span {

#yiv0654201406 #yiv0654201406activity span:first-child {

#yiv0654201406 #yiv0654201406activity span a {

#yiv0654201406 #yiv0654201406activity span span {

#yiv0654201406 #yiv0654201406activity span

.yiv0654201406underline {

#yiv0654201406 .yiv0654201406attach {

#yiv0654201406 .yiv0654201406attach div a {

#yiv0654201406 .yiv0654201406attach img {

#yiv0654201406 .yiv0654201406attach label {

#yiv0654201406 .yiv0654201406attach label a {

#yiv0654201406 blockquote {

#yiv0654201406 .yiv0654201406bold {

#yiv0654201406 .yiv0654201406bold a {

#yiv0654201406 dd.yiv0654201406last p a {

#yiv0654201406 dd.yiv0654201406last p span {

#yiv0654201406 dd.yiv0654201406last p

span.yiv0654201406yshortcuts {

#yiv0654201406 div.yiv0654201406attach-table div div a {

#yiv0654201406 div.yiv0654201406attach-table {

#yiv0654201406 div.yiv0654201406file-title a,
#yiv0654201406

div.yiv0654201406file-title a:active, #yiv0654201406

div.yiv0654201406file-title a:hover, #yiv0654201406

div.yiv0654201406file-title a:visited {

#yiv0654201406 div.yiv0654201406photo-title a,

#yiv0654201406 div.yiv0654201406photo-title a:active,

#yiv0654201406 div.yiv0654201406photo-title a:hover,

#yiv0654201406 div.yiv0654201406photo-title a:visited {

#yiv0654201406 div#yiv0654201406ygrp-mlmsg

#yiv0654201406ygrp-msg p a span.yiv0654201406yshortcuts
{

#yiv0654201406 .yiv0654201406green {

#yiv0654201406 .yiv0654201406MsoNormal {

#yiv0654201406 o {

#yiv0654201406 #yiv0654201406photos div {

#yiv0654201406 #yiv0654201406photos div div {

#yiv0654201406 #yiv0654201406photos div label {

color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}

#yiv0654201406 #yiv0654201406reco-category {

#yiv0654201406 #yiv0654201406reco-desc {

#yiv0654201406 .yiv0654201406replbq {

#yiv0654201406 #yiv0654201406ygrp-actbar div a:first-child
{

#yiv0654201406 #yiv0654201406ygrp-mlmsg {

sans-serif;}

#yiv0654201406 #yiv0654201406ygrp-mlmsg table {

#yiv0654201406 #yiv0654201406ygrp-mlmsg select,

#yiv0654201406 input, #yiv0654201406 textarea {

#yiv0654201406 #yiv0654201406ygrp-mlmsg pre,
#yiv0654201406

code {

#yiv0654201406 #yiv0654201406ygrp-mlmsg * {

#yiv0654201406 #yiv0654201406ygrp-mlmsg #yiv0654201406logo
{

#yiv0654201406 #yiv0654201406ygrp-msg p a {

#yiv0654201406 #yiv0654201406ygrp-msg

p#yiv0654201406attach-count span {

#yiv0654201406 #yiv0654201406ygrp-reco

#yiv0654201406reco-head {

#yiv0654201406 #yiv0654201406ygrp-reco {

#yiv0654201406ov

li a {

#yiv0654201406ov

li {

#yiv0654201406ov

ul {

#yiv0654201406 #yiv0654201406ygrp-text {

#yiv0654201406 #yiv0654201406ygrp-text p {

#yiv0654201406 #yiv0654201406ygrp-text tt {

#yiv0654201406 #yiv0654201406ygrp-vital ul li:last-child
{

}

#yiv0654201406

#yiv1607179318 #yiv1607179318 --
#yiv1607179318ygrp-mkp {

#yiv1607179318 #yiv1607179318ygrp-mkp hr {

#yiv1607179318 #yiv1607179318ygrp-mkp #yiv1607179318hd {
0;}

#yiv1607179318 #yiv1607179318ygrp-mkp #yiv1607179318ads {

#yiv1607179318 #yiv1607179318ygrp-mkp .yiv1607179318ad {

#yiv1607179318 #yiv1607179318ygrp-mkp .yiv1607179318ad p {

#yiv1607179318 #yiv1607179318ygrp-mkp .yiv1607179318ad a {
#yiv1607179318 #yiv1607179318ygrp-sponsor
#yiv1607179318ygrp-lc {

#yiv1607179318ygrp-lc #yiv1607179318hd {

#yiv1607179318ygrp-lc .yiv1607179318ad {

#yiv1607179318 #yiv1607179318actions {

#yiv1607179318 #yiv1607179318activity {

#yiv1607179318 #yiv1607179318activity span {

#yiv1607179318 #yiv1607179318activity span:first-child {

#yiv1607179318 #yiv1607179318activity span a {

#yiv1607179318 #yiv1607179318activity span span {

#yiv1607179318 #yiv1607179318activity span
.yiv1607179318underline {

#yiv1607179318 .yiv1607179318attach {

#yiv1607179318 .yiv1607179318attach div a {

#yiv1607179318 .yiv1607179318attach img {

#yiv1607179318 .yiv1607179318attach label {

#yiv1607179318 .yiv1607179318attach label a {

#yiv1607179318 blockquote {

#yiv1607179318 .yiv1607179318bold {

#yiv1607179318 .yiv1607179318bold a {

#yiv1607179318 dd.yiv1607179318last p a {

#yiv1607179318 dd.yiv1607179318last p span {

#yiv1607179318 dd.yiv1607179318last p
span.yiv1607179318yshortcuts {

#yiv1607179318 div.yiv1607179318attach-table div div a {

#yiv1607179318 div.yiv1607179318attach-table {

#yiv1607179318 div.yiv1607179318file-title a, #yiv1607179318
div.yiv1607179318file-title a:active, #yiv1607179318
div.yiv1607179318file-title a:hover, #yiv1607179318
div.yiv1607179318file-title a:visited {

#yiv1607179318 div.yiv1607179318photo-title a,
#yiv1607179318 div.yiv1607179318photo-title a:active,
#yiv1607179318 div.yiv1607179318photo-title a:hover,
#yiv1607179318 div.yiv1607179318photo-title a:visited {

#yiv1607179318 div#yiv1607179318ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv1607179318ygrp-msg p a span.yiv1607179318yshortcuts {

#yiv1607179318 .yiv1607179318green {

#yiv1607179318 .yiv1607179318MsoNormal {

#yiv1607179318 o {

#yiv1607179318 #yiv1607179318photos div {

#yiv1607179318 #yiv1607179318photos div div {

#yiv1607179318 #yiv1607179318photos div label {

#yiv1607179318 #yiv1607179318reco-category {

#yiv1607179318 #yiv1607179318reco-desc {

#yiv1607179318 .yiv1607179318replbq {

#yiv1607179318 #yiv1607179318ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {

#yiv1607179318 #yiv1607179318ygrp-mlmsg {
sans-serif;}

#yiv1607179318 #yiv1607179318ygrp-mlmsg table {

#yiv1607179318 #yiv1607179318ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv1607179318 input, #yiv1607179318 textarea {

#yiv1607179318 #yiv1607179318ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv1607179318
code {

#yiv1607179318 #yiv1607179318ygrp-mlmsg * {

#yiv1607179318 #yiv1607179318ygrp-mlmsg #yiv1607179318logo {

#yiv1607179318 #yiv1607179318ygrp-msg p a {

#yiv1607179318 #yiv1607179318ygrp-msg
p#yiv1607179318attach-count span {

#yiv1607179318 #yiv1607179318ygrp-reco
#yiv1607179318reco-head {

#yiv1607179318 #yiv1607179318ygrp-reco {

#yiv1607179318 #yiv1607179318ygrp-sponsor #yiv1607179318ov
li a {

li {

ul {

#yiv1607179318 #yiv1607179318ygrp-text {

#yiv1607179318 #yiv1607179318ygrp-text p {

#yiv1607179318 #yiv1607179318ygrp-text tt {

#yiv1607179318 #yiv1607179318ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
}
#yiv1607179318

"I admit that some people get tattoos and many forms of body art that, in my opinion, are meaningless and you can tell were not given any forethought. I also think that getting too many tattoos and piercings take away from the natural beauty of the body...but again this is my personal opinion and I'm not going to make other people feel bad or call them out on it."

Some people are disgusting unhealthy land whales. I'm not going to call them out on it or make them feel bad for it. In fact it's a good thing we replaced all the sexy models on magazines in favor of these whales. The whales can now be celebrated and our youth can look to them for their ideals. It should bolster our ideals even better than the old models did. The land whales are a protected class above any criticism. Deserving of the highest esteem.

"Or will I question their character. Not my place or anyone else's."

In my experience it's just plain true that in the beginning of the tattoo trend the people of questionable character were leading the charge in this.

While it's gone more mainstream there is still validity to this. And certainly the more someone has the more likely they are to have poor character. There do exist exceptions.

But that is the general pattern that shows itself time and time again in my part of the world. I am not the only or the first to have said it. But I cannot take back what has been witnessed by my own eyes and people I trust. How do you address this?

People will watch something regretful happen and it becomes a celebration of the foolish thing under the false idea that freedom equals how much stupid shit we can get away with. Maybe if we do more stupid shit we can be more free! And if we love freedom it's our duty to celebrate and encourage stupid shit.

This has become disgusting and twisted. What happened to this being a learning experience? Either for that person or others to discuss amongst themselves. Why should this be shut down? Some seem to have the mentality of a toddler just scribbling on the walls and seeing what can be gotten away with.

"Getting tattooed doesn't mean a person is going against Satan or the gods, etc."

I have never lead people to believe that the Gods will show up and give them a beating just because they got a tattoo. And anyone that believes that got the idea somewhere else.

But that doesn't mean automatically it fits with our path. And let me bring this back to the points I have put forward that people never seem address with anything besides "muh feels" and "muh liberalism".

Why do I keep finding cases of Satanic influence in society and the death of these practices? Japan, Germany etc. How do you argue the actions were wrong in these cases? How do you argue it was not Satanic for the Satanic Government of Germany to work towards the end of these things?

"I also know that some of the daemon gods have tattoos and or decorative markings as well. It's the same idea."

Who have these? What gods? Where and why? I only know of one reference to a god with a tattoo and nobody can even confirm that this existed on him physically. For all we know it was an astral structure.

But even if there are cases of god's with tattoos wouldn't it be more likely that these are exceptions rather than the rule and that they are for niche use?

Just as the Waffen SS blood groups tattoos. There didn't do it because they see themselves and a human notebook doodle. There was a reason for it and they made every effort to mark as little of themselves as possible. Perhaps this is the case with any gods who have them. Maybe they don't promote the rest of their society to disfigure themselves on industrial scale and you are taking their example out of context.

Listen, I'm not going to get into this with you as it is not a big issue. Some one asked a question about these things and at the end of the day, it is there decision if they want. We all said our opinions and that's it. No one has the right to judge them and their character and it is none of anyone's business. If someone thinks that these things are disgusting, then that's them. Leave that up to the gods. And even if it were up to the gods they'd say the same thing.

I think there are more important issues happening than what a person decided to do with their body when it comes to tattoos and body modification in that way. If anyone should do anything drastic to their body, that's all on them. Experience is the best teacher, even if for better or for worse.

As was said before, with meditation and an "open" perception, these things will correct themselves should there be some imbalance.

High Priestess Shannon

On Sun, 11/26/17, hailodin666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Getting tattoos, scarification, or body branding done for runes or symbols.
Date: Sunday, November 26, 2017, 5:10 PM

"I admit that some people get tattoos and many
forms of body art that, in my opinion, are meaningless and
you can tell were not given any forethought. I also think
that getting too many tattoos and piercings take away from
the natural beauty of the body...but again this is my
personal opinion and I'm not going to make other people
feel bad or call them out on it."

Some people are disgusting unhealthy land whales. I'm
not going to call them out on it or make them feel bad for
it. In fact it's a good thing we replaced all the sexy
models on magazines in favor of these whales. The whales can
now be celebrated and our youth can look to them for their
ideals. It should bolster our ideals even better than the
old models did. The land whales are a protected class above
any criticism. Deserving of the highest esteem.

"Or will I question their character. Not my place or
anyone else's."

In my experience it's just plain true that in the
beginning of the tattoo trend the people of questionable
character were leading the charge in this.

While it's gone more mainstream there is still validity
to this. And certainly the more someone has the more likely
they are to have poor character. There do exist exceptions.

But that is the general pattern that shows itself time and
time again in my part of the world. I am not the only or the
first to have said it. But I cannot take back what has been
witnessed by my own eyes and people I trust. How do you
address this?

People will watch something regretful happen and it becomes
a celebration of the foolish thing under the false idea that
freedom equals how much stupid shit we can get away with.
Maybe if we do more stupid shit we can be more free! And if
we love freedom it's our duty to celebrate and encourage
stupid shit.

This has become disgusting and twisted. What happened to
this being a learning experience? Either for that person or
others to discuss amongst themselves. Why should this be
shut down? Some seem to have the mentality of a toddler just
scribbling on the walls and seeing what can be gotten away
with.

"Getting tattooed doesn't mean a person is going
against Satan or the gods, etc."

I have never lead people to believe that the Gods will show
up and give them a beating just because they got a tattoo.
And anyone that believes that got the idea somewhere else.

But that doesn't mean automatically it fits with our
path. And let me bring this back to the points I have put
forward that people never seem address with anything besides
"muh feels" and "muh liberalism".

Why do I keep finding cases of Satanic influence in society
and the death of these practices? Japan, Germany etc. How do
you argue the actions were wrong in these cases? How do you
argue it was not Satanic for the Satanic Government of
Germany to work towards the end of these things?

"I also know that some of the daemon gods have tattoos
and or decorative markings as well. It's the same
idea."

Who have these? What gods? Where and why? I only know of one
reference to a god with a tattoo and nobody can even confirm
that this existed on him physically. For all we know it was
an astral structure.

But even if there are cases of god's with tattoos
wouldn't it be more likely that these are exceptions
rather than the rule and that they are for niche use?

Just as the Waffen SS blood groups tattoos. There didn't
do it because they see themselves and a human notebook
doodle. There was a reason for it and they made every effort
to mark as little of themselves as possible. Perhaps this is
the case with any gods who have them. Maybe they don't
promote the rest of their society to disfigure themselves on
industrial scale and you are taking their example out of
context.

#yiv3535370966 #yiv3535370966 --
#yiv3535370966ygrp-mkp {

#yiv3535370966 #yiv3535370966ygrp-mkp hr {

#yiv3535370966 #yiv3535370966ygrp-mkp #yiv3535370966hd {
0;}

#yiv3535370966 #yiv3535370966ygrp-mkp #yiv3535370966ads {

#yiv3535370966 #yiv3535370966ygrp-mkp .yiv3535370966ad {

#yiv3535370966 #yiv3535370966ygrp-mkp .yiv3535370966ad p {

#yiv3535370966 #yiv3535370966ygrp-mkp .yiv3535370966ad a {
#yiv3535370966 #yiv3535370966ygrp-sponsor
#yiv3535370966ygrp-lc {

#yiv3535370966ygrp-lc #yiv3535370966hd {

#yiv3535370966ygrp-lc .yiv3535370966ad {

#yiv3535370966 #yiv3535370966actions {

#yiv3535370966 #yiv3535370966activity {

#yiv3535370966 #yiv3535370966activity span {

#yiv3535370966 #yiv3535370966activity span:first-child {

#yiv3535370966 #yiv3535370966activity span a {

#yiv3535370966 #yiv3535370966activity span span {

#yiv3535370966 #yiv3535370966activity span
.yiv3535370966underline {

#yiv3535370966 .yiv3535370966attach {

#yiv3535370966 .yiv3535370966attach div a {

#yiv3535370966 .yiv3535370966attach img {

#yiv3535370966 .yiv3535370966attach label {

#yiv3535370966 .yiv3535370966attach label a {

#yiv3535370966 blockquote {

#yiv3535370966 .yiv3535370966bold {

#yiv3535370966 .yiv3535370966bold a {

#yiv3535370966 dd.yiv3535370966last p a {

#yiv3535370966 dd.yiv3535370966last p span {

#yiv3535370966 dd.yiv3535370966last p
span.yiv3535370966yshortcuts {

#yiv3535370966 div.yiv3535370966attach-table div div a {

#yiv3535370966 div.yiv3535370966attach-table {

#yiv3535370966 div.yiv3535370966file-title a, #yiv3535370966
div.yiv3535370966file-title a:active, #yiv3535370966
div.yiv3535370966file-title a:hover, #yiv3535370966
div.yiv3535370966file-title a:visited {

#yiv3535370966 div.yiv3535370966photo-title a,
#yiv3535370966 div.yiv3535370966photo-title a:active,
#yiv3535370966 div.yiv3535370966photo-title a:hover,
#yiv3535370966 div.yiv3535370966photo-title a:visited {

#yiv3535370966 div#yiv3535370966ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv3535370966ygrp-msg p a span.yiv3535370966yshortcuts {

#yiv3535370966 .yiv3535370966green {

#yiv3535370966 .yiv3535370966MsoNormal {

#yiv3535370966 o {

#yiv3535370966 #yiv3535370966photos div {

#yiv3535370966 #yiv3535370966photos div div {

#yiv3535370966 #yiv3535370966photos div label {

#yiv3535370966 #yiv3535370966reco-category {

#yiv3535370966 #yiv3535370966reco-desc {

#yiv3535370966 .yiv3535370966replbq {

#yiv3535370966 #yiv3535370966ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {

#yiv3535370966 #yiv3535370966ygrp-mlmsg {
sans-serif;}

#yiv3535370966 #yiv3535370966ygrp-mlmsg table {

#yiv3535370966 #yiv3535370966ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv3535370966 input, #yiv3535370966 textarea {

#yiv3535370966 #yiv3535370966ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv3535370966
code {

#yiv3535370966 #yiv3535370966ygrp-mlmsg * {

#yiv3535370966 #yiv3535370966ygrp-mlmsg #yiv3535370966logo {

#yiv3535370966 #yiv3535370966ygrp-msg p a {

#yiv3535370966 #yiv3535370966ygrp-msg
p#yiv3535370966attach-count span {

#yiv3535370966 #yiv3535370966ygrp-reco
#yiv3535370966reco-head {

#yiv3535370966 #yiv3535370966ygrp-reco {

#yiv3535370966 #yiv3535370966ygrp-sponsor #yiv3535370966ov
li a {

li {

ul {

#yiv3535370966 #yiv3535370966ygrp-text {

#yiv3535370966 #yiv3535370966ygrp-text p {

#yiv3535370966 #yiv3535370966ygrp-text tt {

#yiv3535370966 #yiv3535370966ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
}
#yiv3535370966

This is always a funny topic to me. Maxine warned everyone the dangers of getting tattoos but Maxine also has a bunch of tattoos. So this seems to have lead to a split in thinking. 
 At the end of the day. Its drawing on yourself. I probably wouldn't hang around someone with a swastika on their forehead lol. But other then that, this is just not an important discussion. 
 I once tried to have a post where everyone gave their feed back and we thought things through. Like I myself didn't know the answer just wanted to reflect on things. All I got was a bunch of teenagers who thought they were the Authority and I was an infiltrator if I didn't say things exactly right or something. 
 So basically that doesn't go over well here. Fight for whats important and just let go what is not. One day there will be something that isn't an online group. There will be Adults and Mature people working together. The time is not really for that now. Now is more do the Rituals and try not to let our people get way off base with garbage. That is why they make things like the SIDF where they can go and make a Den of insanity. Where anything suddenly goes. 
 This happened to my group and I abandoned it. I want to add too, for those people that wonder why I made my own group. The Late High Priest Lucious Dragonwolf once had everyone do the six month spiritual warfare training program. So after he was gone I decided to emulate this. People got annoyed of me doing it here in the main group and demanded I go make my own group. So I did and they told me to stay over there with it. Then the people in the group asked me to make a Youtube channel to help them so I did. 
 That Is why the youtube channel is called Beginner Meditations Programs. Because I was helping newbies with Beginner Meditations and I was uploading things that would aid them. That was the whole purpose of the channel. Then I got people who I thought were my friends that wanted to spread garbage everywhere they went. I supported them and Got banned with them. 
 I learned what these side groups can produce. The youtube channel was a good concept however so I kept it. I help people in these groups from now on. While this group is far from perfect, side groups are far worse. 

"No one has the right to judge them and their character and it is none of anyone's business."

Where I am from its just plain true that the more of these things someone has the more likely they are to have a problem with hard drugs, have been in jail, have comitted a crime, belong to a gang, or be prone to violence. Many people know this.

So when I am getting work done by someone, or entrusting something to someone, or choosing who I associate with, I should ignore this, possibly at my expense, for your benefit just so you can feel better.

That is a liberal argument. Which is fitting because liberals seem to love tattoos. And liberalism is said to be secular Christianity. And Christianity says that God will punish this who oppose him with branding (tattoos) instead of beauty. And Jews created Christianity.

I have shown before that it was Jews with ties to Christ Consciousness New Age and Communism that injected body modifications into our culture via the circles of the third sex. The third sex are supposed to uphold our standards and lead our people and set the trends. And this role was hijacked to inject Jewish punishment upon us.

If by judgement you mean punishment, then clearly it is the Jews already carrying out Gods judgement by punishing us with this plague in accordance to their writings.

It is not I who is calling for any of this judgement and punishment except for people like those I mentioned above and before who have been carrying on "Gods work" within our gentile society. I have stated before the people who are disfiguring themselves are the victims who should be helped.

You have dodged every point I have ever made about this.

Dodging? Like I said, I'm not getting into this with you. I don't care to. I really don't. I already said what I have to say and despite that, you are still going on without understanding the point I was trying to make. So at this point, I don't care to read what you have to say since it's obvious that you didn't comprehend what I wrote.

I was talking about our people, especially. Spiritual Satanists.

I have nothing else to say to you, Hailodin666. Youre just going on and on...That's it, so let it go. Carry on with whatever you have to.

High Priestess Shannon

On Mon, 11/27/17, hailodin666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Date: Monday, November 27, 2017, 9:32 PM

"No one has the right to judge them and their
character and it is none of anyone's business."

Where I am from its just plain true that the more of these
things someone has the more likely they are to have a
problem with hard drugs, have been in jail, have comitted a
crime, belong to a gang, or be prone to violence. Many
people know this.

So when I am getting work done by someone, or entrusting
something to someone, or choosing who I associate with, I
should ignore this, possibly at my expense, for your benefit
just so you can feel better.

That is a liberal argument. Which is fitting because
liberals seem to love tattoos. And liberalism is said to be
secular Christianity. And Christianity says that God will
punish this who oppose him with branding (tattoos) instead
of beauty. And Jews created Christianity.

I have shown before that it was Jews with ties to Christ
Consciousness New Age and Communism that injected body
modifications into our culture via the circles of the third
sex. The third sex are supposed to uphold our standards and
lead our people and set the trends. And this role was
hijacked to inject Jewish punishment upon us.

If by judgement you mean punishment, then clearly it is the
Jews already carrying out Gods judgement by punishing us
with this plague in accordance to their writings.

It is not I who is calling for any of this judgement and
punishment except for people like those I mentioned above
and before who have been carrying on "Gods work"
within our gentile society. I have stated before the people
who are disfiguring themselves are the victims who should be
helped.

You have dodged every point I have ever made about this.

#yiv1117937227 #yiv1117937227 --
#yiv1117937227ygrp-mkp {

#yiv1117937227 #yiv1117937227ygrp-mkp hr {

#yiv1117937227 #yiv1117937227ygrp-mkp #yiv1117937227hd {
0;}

#yiv1117937227 #yiv1117937227ygrp-mkp #yiv1117937227ads {

#yiv1117937227 #yiv1117937227ygrp-mkp .yiv1117937227ad {

#yiv1117937227 #yiv1117937227ygrp-mkp .yiv1117937227ad p {

#yiv1117937227 #yiv1117937227ygrp-mkp .yiv1117937227ad a {
#yiv1117937227 #yiv1117937227ygrp-sponsor
#yiv1117937227ygrp-lc {

#yiv1117937227ygrp-lc #yiv1117937227hd {

#yiv1117937227ygrp-lc .yiv1117937227ad {

#yiv1117937227 #yiv1117937227actions {

#yiv1117937227 #yiv1117937227activity {

#yiv1117937227 #yiv1117937227activity span {

#yiv1117937227 #yiv1117937227activity span:first-child {

#yiv1117937227 #yiv1117937227activity span a {

#yiv1117937227 #yiv1117937227activity span span {

#yiv1117937227 #yiv1117937227activity span
.yiv1117937227underline {

#yiv1117937227 .yiv1117937227attach {

#yiv1117937227 .yiv1117937227attach div a {

#yiv1117937227 .yiv1117937227attach img {

#yiv1117937227 .yiv1117937227attach label {

#yiv1117937227 .yiv1117937227attach label a {

#yiv1117937227 blockquote {

#yiv1117937227 .yiv1117937227bold {

#yiv1117937227 .yiv1117937227bold a {

#yiv1117937227 dd.yiv1117937227last p a {

#yiv1117937227 dd.yiv1117937227last p span {

#yiv1117937227 dd.yiv1117937227last p
span.yiv1117937227yshortcuts {

#yiv1117937227 div.yiv1117937227attach-table div div a {

#yiv1117937227 div.yiv1117937227attach-table {

#yiv1117937227 div.yiv1117937227file-title a, #yiv1117937227
div.yiv1117937227file-title a:active, #yiv1117937227
div.yiv1117937227file-title a:hover, #yiv1117937227
div.yiv1117937227file-title a:visited {

#yiv1117937227 div.yiv1117937227photo-title a,
#yiv1117937227 div.yiv1117937227photo-title a:active,
#yiv1117937227 div.yiv1117937227photo-title a:hover,
#yiv1117937227 div.yiv1117937227photo-title a:visited {

#yiv1117937227 div#yiv1117937227ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv1117937227ygrp-msg p a span.yiv1117937227yshortcuts {

#yiv1117937227 .yiv1117937227green {

#yiv1117937227 .yiv1117937227MsoNormal {

#yiv1117937227 o {

#yiv1117937227 #yiv1117937227photos div {

#yiv1117937227 #yiv1117937227photos div div {

#yiv1117937227 #yiv1117937227photos div label {

#yiv1117937227 #yiv1117937227reco-category {

#yiv1117937227 #yiv1117937227reco-desc {

#yiv1117937227 .yiv1117937227replbq {

#yiv1117937227 #yiv1117937227ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {

#yiv1117937227 #yiv1117937227ygrp-mlmsg {
sans-serif;}

#yiv1117937227 #yiv1117937227ygrp-mlmsg table {

#yiv1117937227 #yiv1117937227ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv1117937227 input, #yiv1117937227 textarea {

#yiv1117937227 #yiv1117937227ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv1117937227
code {

#yiv1117937227 #yiv1117937227ygrp-mlmsg * {

#yiv1117937227 #yiv1117937227ygrp-mlmsg #yiv1117937227logo {

#yiv1117937227 #yiv1117937227ygrp-msg p a {

#yiv1117937227 #yiv1117937227ygrp-msg
p#yiv1117937227attach-count span {

#yiv1117937227 #yiv1117937227ygrp-reco
#yiv1117937227reco-head {

#yiv1117937227 #yiv1117937227ygrp-reco {

#yiv1117937227 #yiv1117937227ygrp-sponsor #yiv1117937227ov
li a {

li {

ul {

#yiv1117937227 #yiv1117937227ygrp-text {

#yiv1117937227 #yiv1117937227ygrp-text p {

#yiv1117937227 #yiv1117937227ygrp-text tt {

#yiv1117937227 #yiv1117937227ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
}
#yiv1117937227

I am with HeilOdin on this one, most if not all people that do tatoos do them because they think it’s “cool” or something, they arent doing it because they think “oh this is going to be so good on my skin I can’t believe how much I’d love to have one and make it completely personal” but because they seek gratification from others, furthermore the ink they use for tatoos has been linked to certain diseases and skin cancer. I tend to try to accept certain things people do but tatoos I just can’t, I find them completely useless and I hate seeing beautiful skin become ruined because of shitty tatoos. My opinion.

Hailodin666 is right. This is a sensitive topic, so sensitive that when I got my first tattoo it hurt so much that I got PTSD. DONT DO IT! DONT GET TATTOOS!

Joking but tattoos are becoming a right of passage where every second 14 year old has one and its hard not to want to get one yourself when you know your idea will actually mean something to you forever.

I have two and regret one but if I had to go back I'd have told myself to just wait

I never said he was wrong.

It has been discussed in the groups over and over again about the dangers of tattoos. If people want to get them, that's all on them. That was the point I was getting at.

High Priestess Shannon

On Tue, 11/28/17, ed8874@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Date: Tuesday, November 28, 2017, 12:24 PM

I am with HeilOdin on this one, most if not all
people that do tatoos do them because they think it’s
“cool” or something, they arent doing it because they
think “oh this is going to be so good on my skin I can’t
believe how much I’d love to have one and make it
completely personal” but because they seek gratification
from others, furthermore the ink they use for tatoos has
been linked to certain diseases and skin cancer. I tend to
try to accept certain things people do but tatoos I just
can’t, I find them completely useless and I hate seeing
beautiful skin become ruined because of shitty tatoos. My
opinion.

#yiv7742464904 #yiv7742464904 --
#yiv7742464904ygrp-mkp {

#yiv7742464904 #yiv7742464904ygrp-mkp hr {

#yiv7742464904 #yiv7742464904ygrp-mkp #yiv7742464904hd {
0;}

#yiv7742464904 #yiv7742464904ygrp-mkp #yiv7742464904ads {

#yiv7742464904 #yiv7742464904ygrp-mkp .yiv7742464904ad {

#yiv7742464904 #yiv7742464904ygrp-mkp .yiv7742464904ad p {

#yiv7742464904 #yiv7742464904ygrp-mkp .yiv7742464904ad a {
#yiv7742464904 #yiv7742464904ygrp-sponsor
#yiv7742464904ygrp-lc {

#yiv7742464904ygrp-lc #yiv7742464904hd {

#yiv7742464904ygrp-lc .yiv7742464904ad {

#yiv7742464904 #yiv7742464904actions {

#yiv7742464904 #yiv7742464904activity {

#yiv7742464904 #yiv7742464904activity span {

#yiv7742464904 #yiv7742464904activity span:first-child {

#yiv7742464904 #yiv7742464904activity span a {

#yiv7742464904 #yiv7742464904activity span span {

#yiv7742464904 #yiv7742464904activity span
.yiv7742464904underline {

#yiv7742464904 .yiv7742464904attach {

#yiv7742464904 .yiv7742464904attach div a {

#yiv7742464904 .yiv7742464904attach img {

#yiv7742464904 .yiv7742464904attach label {

#yiv7742464904 .yiv7742464904attach label a {

#yiv7742464904 blockquote {

#yiv7742464904 .yiv7742464904bold {

#yiv7742464904 .yiv7742464904bold a {

#yiv7742464904 dd.yiv7742464904last p a {

#yiv7742464904 dd.yiv7742464904last p span {

#yiv7742464904 dd.yiv7742464904last p
span.yiv7742464904yshortcuts {

#yiv7742464904 div.yiv7742464904attach-table div div a {

#yiv7742464904 div.yiv7742464904attach-table {

#yiv7742464904 div.yiv7742464904file-title a, #yiv7742464904
div.yiv7742464904file-title a:active, #yiv7742464904
div.yiv7742464904file-title a:hover, #yiv7742464904
div.yiv7742464904file-title a:visited {

#yiv7742464904 div.yiv7742464904photo-title a,
#yiv7742464904 div.yiv7742464904photo-title a:active,
#yiv7742464904 div.yiv7742464904photo-title a:hover,
#yiv7742464904 div.yiv7742464904photo-title a:visited {

#yiv7742464904 div#yiv7742464904ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv7742464904ygrp-msg p a span.yiv7742464904yshortcuts {

#yiv7742464904 .yiv7742464904green {

#yiv7742464904 .yiv7742464904MsoNormal {

#yiv7742464904 o {

#yiv7742464904 #yiv7742464904photos div {

#yiv7742464904 #yiv7742464904photos div div {

#yiv7742464904 #yiv7742464904photos div label {

#yiv7742464904 #yiv7742464904reco-category {

#yiv7742464904 #yiv7742464904reco-desc {

#yiv7742464904 .yiv7742464904replbq {

#yiv7742464904 #yiv7742464904ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {

#yiv7742464904 #yiv7742464904ygrp-mlmsg {
sans-serif;}

#yiv7742464904 #yiv7742464904ygrp-mlmsg table {

#yiv7742464904 #yiv7742464904ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv7742464904 input, #yiv7742464904 textarea {

#yiv7742464904 #yiv7742464904ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv7742464904
code {

#yiv7742464904 #yiv7742464904ygrp-mlmsg * {

#yiv7742464904 #yiv7742464904ygrp-mlmsg #yiv7742464904logo {

#yiv7742464904 #yiv7742464904ygrp-msg p a {

#yiv7742464904 #yiv7742464904ygrp-msg
p#yiv7742464904attach-count span {

#yiv7742464904 #yiv7742464904ygrp-reco
#yiv7742464904reco-head {

#yiv7742464904 #yiv7742464904ygrp-reco {

#yiv7742464904 #yiv7742464904ygrp-sponsor #yiv7742464904ov
li a {

li {

ul {

#yiv7742464904 #yiv7742464904ygrp-text {

#yiv7742464904 #yiv7742464904ygrp-text p {

#yiv7742464904 #yiv7742464904ygrp-text tt {

#yiv7742464904 #yiv7742464904ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
}
#yiv7742464904

Wasn't saying that you were saying he was wrong either. You are also totally right. It is all 100% your responsibility. Literally just develop good taste and sense of dress and you're fine if you want them in my opinion.

btw, just so not to start a war..i was referring to hail odin. NOT ALDRICK STRICKLAND
as for the guy that got "ptsd" from tattoo pain, obviously you are not dedicated if  you had real ptsd FROM PAIN
you would experience drawing blood from a finger as a trigger, or just when experiencing skin piercing pain. how are you supposed to do the dedication ritual if you black out or have a panic attack at the sight of a needle?

this goes to show what you think you have is not "ptsd" it is called being an attention seeker..it says a lot about your projection onto the rest of humanity about how people mark their bodies to "fit in" or be "cool"

anyways the point here is that nobody has the right to dictate what anyone does with their body...the only beings that try to do this are the or are with the enemy.

satanists can do whatever we want we are free

It was sarcasm. I (henry) was starting off by mocking people who warn against ever getting tattoos to get my point across. Not squeamish irl.

yea, sorry looking back on your message you were OBVIOUSLY joking, I was a little tired, excuse me for forgetting how to read

lets please all do the 40 day communications rtr spam
it seems like a lot, but Its possible so long as it is reposted to the internet for those who do not have digital or physical copies...

i have a physical copy, i have not checked teloc vovims website ok i just didhttp://www.gentilenation.com/restoring- ... tions.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back