Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Getting revenge, is it wrong?

growr_n_showr2

Have been dedicated to our Father Satan for about a year now and find great solace in praying to him and although he has never replied in any way I always get a sense of fulfillment and peace once I have spoken or prayer to him. I have always spoken to him on positive things, thanking him for keeping me strong and helping me with decisions etc BUT I have someone in my life that I want to suffer. Is it wrong to ask our Father for help with this? I know Satan is not a genie that grants wishes and I don't want to offend him. What, if any, is the best way of going about it? Hail Satan, my Father, my Master, my Lord.

Look under Satanic Witchcraft in the JOS site.

On Saturday, July 26, 2014 5:42:10 PM, "dbhatton001@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Have been dedicated to our Father Satan for about a year now and find great solace in praying to him and although he has never replied in any way I always get a sense of fulfillment and peace once I have spoken or prayer to him. I have always spoken to him on positive things, thanking him for keeping me strong and helping me with decisions etc BUT I have someone in my life that I want to suffer. Is it wrong to ask our Father for help with this? I know Satan is not a genie that grants wishes and I don't want to offend him. What, if any, is the best way of going about it? Hail Satan, my Father, my Master, my Lord.

do you have the satanic bible if so look it up in there 

On Friday, July 25, 2014 2:53 PM, "dbhatton001@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Only if it is 100% nessasary brother... It's risky for the in advanced to use it... Ave satanas

MAKE THEM SUFFER

avenge your discontentment ten fold until that person is so broken that you actually pity them. then i personally let the suffering continue with a sound mind. 

Getting revenge is not wrong. But in these matters, always use your head first than heart. Think about it in every angle, see if taking a revenge is justified We can create thousands of enemies and try getting revenge for the smallest thing, but is it worthwhile, especially when you are spending significant energy to place a black magic curse on an individual? After giving it a good thought, if you find it worthwhile, then go ahead and curse the bastard..

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back