Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Getting Prepared Part 2

The mass majority of these xians are lost. They are bent on believing what they know to be the truth. Thus the reason why we are destroying them through rituals. They are doing the same to us, everyday of thier pathetic lives. I mean it is possible and we do have rituals that help enlighten the world and help them wake up to this corruption called christianity. In my opnion though, in order to do this we must cut the weed by it's roots. And I personally like to refer to xian and jews as weeds because thats exactly how they work.You know how like you get that on going weed problem in your garden. They just seem to keep popping up out of no where in and out of cracks. Thats how these people are popping up out of no where making the world a very ugly place. But back to the point, if we get rid of the kikes, I feel this will severely damage the xians.
I thank Satan and the Gods for keeping me on the right path. Even through corruption of true spiritual knowledge, I can say I never bought into the bullshit. You know people like michael w. ford, alister crowley, or the anders sandberg and his qlippothic bullshit. When just reading things of this nature and anything else that clearly intertwines satanism and xian madness is just horrific. Even before I came to the JOS my ability to seperate the two was incredible. I use to think it was just common sense, but to see so many people but into shit like that is just ridiculous.   I'd come across stuff like crowley and read some of the rituals and see circles with "yhvh" and the names of OUR true ALMIGHTY Gods written around it. It would just disgust me and I knew something was wrong with these methods and even more on how lost these authors were. Im not even going to get started with all the false teachings of micheal w. ford. There are a whole lot more supposed FAKE satanic authors that I did not mention as well. The list is long!   Some know what they are doing, while others may be doing it without knowing. Doesn't really matter because in general they are all like leeches by nature. While all kikes are taught their filth, highly doubt all adhere to their own principles and teachings.
Either way it is best to stay on guard where ever you go and you should be able to sense their mooching ass.   Also summoning the Gods takes a great deal of practice and you will need to have advanced in power meditations to some degree. . You need to work on empowering yourself through Power Meditations. Get yourself opened to astral and also get going on that dedication ritual. Summoning the Gods for outsiders can lead to a negative experience. This is only due to the years of abuse by past so called mages of the right hand path.

Once you get started on a good power mediation program as well as rituals. Then your chances of getting in contact with the Gods of your choice will be more likely. Keep in mind that we just dont go summoning the Gods for the heck of it. Make sure you have a reason for contacting him. They are extremely busy so dont waste their time. Im sure you have some sort of reason, but im just throwing that out there just in case.

There is no need to stand in any circle, this is just bullshit that was written in older grimoires by past so-called mages. Keep in mind these same so-called mages horrifically tried to intertwine their xian bs with Satanism. Our Gods are the most loving Gods we could ever have. So why would i want to try to protect myself from them during a summoning. Dont do it, this is highly disrespectful to them. You and the measly circle will get a rude awakening. Im telling you, dont do it. If you wish not to follow my advice and follow these blasphemous grimoires, then your only asking for trouble.   I believe a lot of people really do not understand the reality of being attacked. This is not something to take lightly or joke about. Most people bring attacks upon themselves by always tying into their negative energy. Always thinking and worrying about them. Taunting them like they wont give in. Then complain when they greet you with an unpleasant visit. Believe me it's not fun and when I was newer it almost caused a week of me not sleeping. Instead of whinning to much about it, I decided to just make myself stronger and give them a fight. I DO NOT provoke these little ugly bastards in anyway. Other then me taking a stand in this spiritual warfare.   Getting attacked doesn't necessarily means that you are advanced in anyway. Just like not getting attacked doesn't mean that you are not advanced. I do not see why anyone would want to get attacked just so they could feed their ego. It's beyond me and you know what, you people really need to wake up and realize this is not a game.
  Cordially, PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!
Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-High Priest Mac Friday
<var [/IMG]</var>High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back