Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Getting over various random phobia's.

Void meditation will help for sure.
Program your mind and your aura not to fear those things.

From my own knowledge, Aura defenatly help against fear (For me anyway, I have a natural strong aura) Tell yourself that you are not afraid of these things, And belive it, With force.
And when you feel you are ready, do a test.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], SamanthaA Zombie <evil_zombie_killa@... wrote:

So I have an EXTREAM fear of spiders, like I have nervous breakdowns when I see them. I dont go into rooms for a week after I see them in there. Sometimes I cry and run like a kid. I definately scream. I also have a fear of pool filters, and feet. Feet isnt as strong as the rest. But I flip out when I see them. All. Is there anyway I can just, not fear them? Like some kinda meditation? Because I am getting annoyed with myself for not being able to stop. Please help!!!

Hail Satan and all the Demons of Hell!

The best thing you can do to defeat fear is by facing it. Buy a tarantula with the fangs removed and pick it up, well maybe start petting it first lol. It would probably cause a nervous break down which is GOOD. I'm no psychiatrist but if you really want to rid these fears you need a psychiatrist.

Meditation alone could not cure this but i suppose you could give it a try by making affirmations. A basic affirmation you could try is by saying in your head or aloud, "I have no fear of spiders" or, "My fear of spiders is alleviated." Basically an affirmation is directing energy. Energy is VERY specific and you cant use past tense such as, "My fear of spiders WILL go away soon." Energy doesnt understand past tense, so it would be, "My fear of spiders is going away now in a positive and healthy way" The reason I added positive and healthy way, well like I said energy is very specific. For example, if you were making an affirmation on money, you wouldnt say, "Money is coming to me" because a family might die leaving you insurance. So you would say "Free and easy money is coming to me in a positive way." See? Read more about affirmations on the JoS website.
Hope this helps a litte.

~Sincere

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], SamanthaA Zombie <evil_zombie_killa@... wrote:

So I have an EXTREAM fear of spiders, like I have nervous breakdowns when I see them. I dont go into rooms for a week after I see them in there. Sometimes I cry and run like a kid. I definately scream. I also have a fear of pool filters, and feet. Feet isnt as strong as the rest. But I flip out when I see them. All. Is there anyway I can just, not fear them? Like some kinda meditation? Because I am getting annoyed with myself for not being able to stop. Please help!!!

Hypnosis. You can either get someone you trust to do it for you, or you could do it yourself. Read the articles about Hypnosis on the JoS: Its a difficult thing to master, but definitely worth it!   http://www.666blacksun.com/Hypnosis.html   Hail Satan!!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2009 1:14:31 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Getting over various random phobia's.

Void meditation will help for sure.
Program your mind and your aura not to fear those things.

From my own knowledge, Aura defenatly help against fear (For me anyway, I have a natural strong aura) Tell yourself that you are not afraid of these things, And belive it, With force.
And when you feel you are ready, do a test.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, SamanthaA Zombie <evil_zombie_ killa@... wrote:

I agree with Sincere, best thing to do is to have a freind pick you up a pet spider and have him place it in a room in your home. Then just...spend time with it, your fear will subside...this is how they generally treat phobias. Sometimes the standard medical treatment is the best way to go.

HS
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sincere" <xsincere@... wrote:

The best thing you can do to defeat fear is by facing it. Buy a tarantula with the fangs removed and pick it up, well maybe start petting it first lol. It would probably cause a nervous break down which is GOOD. I'm no psychiatrist but if you really want to rid these fears you need a psychiatrist.

Meditation alone could not cure this but i suppose you could give it a try by making affirmations. A basic affirmation you could try is by saying in your head or aloud, "I have no fear of spiders" or, "My fear of spiders is alleviated." Basically an affirmation is directing energy. Energy is VERY specific and you cant use past tense such as, "My fear of spiders WILL go away soon." Energy doesnt understand past tense, so it would be, "My fear of spiders is going away now in a positive and healthy way" The reason I added positive and healthy way, well like I said energy is very specific. For example, if you were making an affirmation on money, you wouldnt say, "Money is coming to me" because a family might die leaving you insurance. So you would say "Free and easy money is coming to me in a positive way." See? Read more about affirmations on the JoS website.
Hope this helps a litte.

~Sincere

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], SamanthaA Zombie <evil_zombie_killa@ wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Absolutely.If you challenge your fear face to face it will be crushed eventually.

Once you dig
yourself so deep
in a hole,sometimes
the only way out
is to keep on digging.

"Many people will realize the truth in the end,but it will be too late."
                                    "Ye shall sorely regret it!!!!"

SaTaN's MaRkSmAn        
                           Hail the 4 Crowns Of Hell!!!

--- On Fri, 6/26/09, Dominic Wolfheart <shadowprometheus666@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Getting over various random phobia's.
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, June 26, 2009, 3:50 AM

I agree with Sincere, best thing to do is to have a freind pick you up a pet spider and have him place it in a room in your home. Then just...spend time with it, your fear will subside...this is how they generally treat phobias. Sometimes the standard medical treatment is the best way to go.

HS
--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Sincere" <xsincere@.. . wrote:

Hope this helps a litte.

~Sincere

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, SamanthaA Zombie <evil_zombie_ killa@ wrote:

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back