Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Getting off Meds

Todd

Hey everybody. I've finally reached the point to where I think it is time that I ween myself off some if not ALL of this medication the psychiatrist has me on. I know that some of you right off the bat think that this may sound like a bad idea, but I honestly think with what I've learned so far in SS I can do it. Unless you have ever been made to take multiple psychiatric medications you have no idea how much it can hold you back in your growth. It really f***s you up. I am tired of being held back and walking around in chains. My question to anyone who has ever done this is: Is the easiest way to ween yourself off of them by doing it one drug at a time over a period of time? I don't expect everyone to agree with my decision to become drug free, but you have to realize that my doctor has me on drugs like Topamax. Topamax can be used for depression, but was manufactured as a weight loss drug. This is what I am up against.....senseless over medicating. I may end up staying on some of the medication if I find that I cannot function without it, but I at least have to take my well being and future into my own hands if the doctor will not.

Hail Mighty Satan!!
Hail Morax!!
Death to the Xtian Church!!

Most absolutely and definitely ONLY ONE At A TIME AND VERY, VERY SLOWLY!

And yes it absolutely can be done and should be, especially for those types of things and if you desire to try and haven't yet.

Knowing what I know from having studied and read quite a bit about such - like from the book "Toxic Psychiatry" from Peter Harmon, PHD
the vast majority of psychiatric medications are the equivalent to a chemical lobotomy!

Also, Knowing what I know now too, I have done it before myself the xtian way only to come to find out later that it was ultimately Me, Myself and I who really did it all! (and perhaps with Enki and his guardians watching over me and protecting me too)

Though I was thinking at the time it was the Lawrd-Jew-Zuess and his help leading me and guiding me and empowering me.

So not no, but YES YOU CAN!~

Go and DO and OVERCOME!

~ Hail Enki!~ Hail Father Satan!~ Heil Hitler!~ Heil Himmler!~ Hail the Mighty Gods of Duat!~ Heil the Ascended Master St. Germaine!~s

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Todd" <tfbailey1969@... wrote:

Hey everybody. I've finally reached the point to where I think it is time that I ween myself off some if not ALL of this medication the psychiatrist has me on. I know that some of you right off the bat think that this may sound like a bad idea, but I honestly think with what I've learned so far in SS I can do it. Unless you have ever been made to take multiple psychiatric medications you have no idea how much it can hold you back in your growth. It really f***s you up. I am tired of being held back and walking around in chains. My question to anyone who has ever done this is: Is the easiest way to ween yourself off of them by doing it one drug at a time over a period of time? I don't expect everyone to agree with my decision to become drug free, but you have to realize that my doctor has me on drugs like Topamax. Topamax can be used for depression, but was manufactured as a weight loss drug. This is what I am up against.....senseless over medicating. I may end up staying on some of the medication if I find that I cannot function without it, but I at least have to take my well being and future into my own hands if the doctor will not.

Hail Mighty Satan!!
Hail Morax!!

I am working on getting off of medication the psychiatrist has me on as well I refuse to take them so far I been faking that I am taking them i put mine in the trash or in the toilet, but some pills I am taking one pill is to help me sleep and the other one for stress but the other two pills from my psychiatrist I don't take them

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lord.kayle" <lord.kayle@... wrote:

Most absolutely and definitely ONLY ONE At A TIME AND VERY, VERY SLOWLY!

And yes it absolutely can be done and should be, especially for those types of things and if you desire to try and haven't yet.

Knowing what I know from having studied and read quite a bit about such - like from the book "Toxic Psychiatry" from Peter Harmon, PHD
the vast majority of psychiatric medications are the equivalent to a chemical lobotomy!

Also, Knowing what I know now too, I have done it before myself the xtian way only to come to find out later that it was ultimately Me, Myself and I who really did it all! (and perhaps with Enki and his guardians watching over me and protecting me too)

Though I was thinking at the time it was the Lawrd-Jew-Zuess and his help leading me and guiding me and empowering me.

So not no, but YES YOU CAN!~

Go and DO and OVERCOME!

~ Hail Enki!~ Hail Father Satan!~ Heil Hitler!~ Heil Himmler!~ Hail the Mighty Gods of Duat!~ Heil the Ascended Master St. Germaine!~s

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Todd" <tfbailey1969@ wrote:

Hail Mighty Satan!!
Hail Morax!!

It has only been six days and my progress is going well. Thanks to a daily routine that includes Hatha Yoga, Breathing Exercises, Chakra and Aura work and Void Meditation. I have cut all of my dosages of psychiatric medication in half with the exception of one drug I am now taking one-third of what I was originally taking and another I eliminated completely because it was to help with the weight gain associated with one of the drugs I am stopping taking. I plan to stay at this dosage for another two to three weeks before lowering them some more. Do you guys think I am moving too fast with this? It feels right so far. I really want to be drug free as I feel it is holding me back. Satan truly is an empowering God. Success is ours for the taking!

Hail Satan!!

From personal experience... start skipping one every 3 nights, then every second night etc, with a few weeks in between to get used to it. Then two nights without, one with. Should be good form there. :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Todd" <tfbailey1969@... wrote:

It has only been six days and my progress is going well. Thanks to a daily routine that includes Hatha Yoga, Breathing Exercises, Chakra and Aura work and Void Meditation. I have cut all of my dosages of psychiatric medication in half with the exception of one drug I am now taking one-third of what I was originally taking and another I eliminated completely because it was to help with the weight gain associated with one of the drugs I am stopping taking. I plan to stay at this dosage for another two to three weeks before lowering them some more. Do you guys think I am moving too fast with this? It feels right so far. I really want to be drug free as I feel it is holding me back. Satan truly is an empowering God. Success is ours for the taking!

Hail Satan!!

Keep it up it seems to be working well for you.

Just make sure you don't quit so suddenly, and then have a bad reaction to your lack of the meds.

Did you doctor approve cutting down and weaning yourself from the meds?

And what do you take them for, if I may ask?

hailZ

Hail Satan!!

[/IMG]</var>

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 11:47 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Getting off Meds

From personal experience... start skipping one every 3 nights, then every second night etc, with a few weeks in between to get used to it. Then two nights without, one with. Should be good form there. :)

Hail Satan!!

Darklady13......I am caught in a cycle of over medication.  The Psychiatrist has no idea I am weening myself off of these final 4 psychiatric drugs.  I take then for Bipolar Schizophrenia.  I used to be on like 14 different medications and Father Satan I know has helped me to get this far.  I feel empowered to do this.  I am down to half dosages or less each of these last four meds and am taking it slowly.  Thanks for any concern.  Dark Blessings!
Hail Enki!!

First of all, a big hooray to you! I was in your shoes a few months ago (though I was only on one heavy medication for ADHD.) All the same, I know getting off meds can be difficult and I wanted to commend your efforts. If you feel fine, I'd say you're working at a good pace. Lol just don't do what I did and quit cold turkey. I was throwing up for daaaays. I had a doctor supervising... But unfortunately I was extremely stubborn and didn't want to take the safe and easy "wean off them slowly" route. :/ 
But yeah definitely keep up with your meditations! I think that's a wonderful way of dealing with it.  
On Jan 10, 2012, at 9:32 PM, "Todd" <tfbailey1969@... wrote:

Hail Satan!!

Good job Todd,only can know if you are moving to fast,as our growth is a personal thing,and not for any one else to decide but us.So only you can know what is right for you.Keep it up brother.Hail SatanBrian
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 8:32 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Getting off Meds

Hail Satan!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back