Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Getting of Prozac(antidepressant)

sammywolfboy

I have been taking prozac since February and now that I have began to meditate again its just not the same nothing is as vivid.  I really think this is the prozac.  But how do I get off the pills safely without bad symptoms?

I used to take psychiatric medications all the time. They almost helped, but when I went to meditate I had the exact same experience as you: it was futile. I believe those medications somehow hinder the innate psychic abilities of mankind, and prolonged use makes it even worse. I also believe that the "powers that be" know this, and that is why there has been such an upsurge in prescribed medications in the past few years. Just my opinion. I got off my meds and with meditation am doing fine, but it does take a bit of time and work.

I used to take pisszac. But, I just quit as I realized they were a hinderance to my meditations. It's screws with the mind somehow, although I'm not sure how. As of now though, I do not get depressed anymore. Power meditation works wonders.

One of the most effective ways to(or at least this worked for me is this) figure out why you need to take it.
After that start figuring the answers out through constant inquiry. Write them down on paper. That's my advice.

Hail Satan!

Hi, to you and I would like to get in touch with you who wrote here about psychiatric shit! We satanists who are in trouble with psychiatry somehow or are out from there, should have a community together and keep contactwith each others, inter alia for supporting each other somehow. I feel sorry about us for having or had trouble with psychiatryhole. I love you and wish you the best in life and after.Here's my contact details for you to contact me:Name: Natalie Nadezjda BüchelMobile: 073 96 00 295gmailadress: nataliebuchel@...Current adress: Büchel Natalie, Banslättsvägen 9,14637, Tullinge, Stockholm, Sweden.
Bye for now....
2014-10-27 21:10 GMT+01:00 frizzard56@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]:
  I used to take pisszac. But, I just quit as I realized they were a hinderance to my meditations. It's screws with the mind somehow, although I'm not sure how. As of now though, I do not get depressed anymore. Power meditation works wonders.

One of the most effective ways to(or at least this worked for me is this) figure out why you need to take it.
After that start figuring the answers out through constant inquiry. Write them down on paper. That's my advice.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back