Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Getting married on oct 31st of this year .

thedarkstar

Website
fineartamerica.com
I am getting married on oct 31 2023 and normally it would be family helping with the wedding , wedding dress , colors etc. In my case that is that I don't have family I do but I totally cut them from my life because they are christian. At this moment I am feeling overwhelmed, excited etc and the the man I am marrying also is a spiritual satanist.

I am going to be walking down the alise by my self and I am nervous I ain't going to lie.

Most of all I am stressed I am doing my best along with my fiance and so is their a god that handles helping to make choices or to guide in this matter.

Hail
Satan

If you talk about that jewish family that you have talked about in your previous post, cutting the tie was a great idea, but that doesn't fit in what you said now, however.

Congratulation for you marriage, I hope y'all going to have a happy marriage.
Meditate on Satan's sigil and ask for your marriage day to be easy.

Too tired to care said:
I am getting married on oct 31 2023 and normally it would be family helping with the wedding , wedding dress , colors etc. In my case that is that I don't have family I do but I totally cut them from my life because they are christian. At this moment I am feeling overwhelmed, excited etc and the the man I am marrying also is a spiritual satanist.

I am going to be walking down the alise by my self and I am nervous I ain't going to lie.

Most of all I am stressed I am doing my best along with my fiance and so is their a god that handles helping to make choices or to guide in this matter.

Hail
Satan

Congratulations!!! Blessings to your wedding!!! this is amazing… :3

Too tired to care said:

Hail
Satan

Enjoy your marriage, do not worry about the "public ceremony" as it's empty in power, love the man you are with and appreciate the blessing of finding an SS to share your life, treating this in the appropriate manner as much as possible.

As I understand, you will do a public ceremony in the sense that it will be a regular marriage like Christianity does, or a state marriage, correct?

Let the family enjoy it, and do not spoil your marriage ceremony over a few disagreements or other people. In regards to cutting them off, if you have to attend public ceremony, that is a good time to try to make some amends; do not discard your family over being Christian, and stop fearing them. You must keep them close enough but distant enough from your life, as to not harm you.

Family ruin is not a part of Spiritual Satanism. One must be strong, draw some lines, and if people are decent in their family, even if we have to carry some people with numerous flaws or so on, we must control this situation.

Again this is only advice and you are free to regard this or ignore this. In any case I wish you a happy marriage.

-HPHC 666

Thanks for the advice hp cobra and will take your advice to heart and I am not really scared since I was adopted I see things a bit different. I did try to make amends as you said it didn't work I did everything I could. The service isn't anything big it just a zoom wedding 600$ .we are saving our money for a house than a actual small service / party.

The god's has blessed both me and my fiance beyond what we can re pay them in this life. Before the ceremony we will be taking a moment to thank the gods for our blessings.

Thanks hp cobra you are a very wise man or woman and meany blessings to you and your house

Hail
Satan

Draconi666 said:
Too tired to care said:

Hail
Satan

Congratulations!!! Blessings to your wedding!!! this is amazing… :3

Thank you so much and same to you And what I didn't explain and forgot to type / explain to hp cobra about my family issue has a long day lol. My brother is a pedo and just got out of prison in 2022 the family welcomed him back and having children at the wedding so I didn't want my brother their. Long story short family got mad now they won't even get on zoom to view the wedding. Me and my fiance value the safety of children above all else.

Hail
Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back