Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

GET OFF YOUR KNEES!! Parts 1 and 2

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Founder Of The Joy Of Satan
Staff member

GET OFF YOUR KNEES!! Part 1

Post Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:48 pm

The enemy sure didn't want me writing this. This is the second time...

The New Age movement for one has been prolific in spreading misinformation. Many of us here already know this.

I just finished reading a book that included experiences certain people had with extraterrestrials. I'm sure most of you here are familiar, as these experiences contain a theme with the same repeated message.

It goes that we humans are destroying the planet, destroying each other, advancing our military capabilities to where we are threatening other planets...yadda, yadda, yadda...

Of course, this is a very tragic fact, BUT, few people have the sense to look deeper. These oh so pristine ETs NEVER provide any directions or solutions. New Age idiots preach that we must "trust." The fact is, you can't.
Trust can be lethal, as Christianity, Islam and other Jewish enforced programs have proven for centuries.

All these programs have accomplished (under the direction of "The Watchers," enemy ETs) is to systematically destroy knowledge in any way they can.

The Christian churches, especially the original Christian church, the Catholic Church, brutally mass murdered our most gifted minds, our scientists, and anyone who with advanced knowledge.

Knowledge has been brutally suppressed for centuries. We die and forget everything we've learned in a lifetime. I also learned, many of our scientists who have passed, are souls who are not at rest. They did not live long enough to complete their experiments. Many still try to communicate with the living.

Do you really believe this world would be where it's at if we were all-knowing? Many deluded believe humanity has "free will." How can anyone really have "free will" when one is not all-knowing. Our life spans have been cut short, so short we don't live long enough to acquire any serious knowledge. Then, we can't take it with us.

Of course, as with the communism program, the victim's are always persecuted and blamed. No different from Christianity and the sinner bullshit. "Original sin." One is systematically damned the day he/she is born. Everybody's always got to be sorry.

Wake up people! All of this is enemy ET crap, with the Jews carrying all of this our.

All souls are not the same. SATAN GIVES KNOWLEDGE AND SOLUTIONS!! Satan has always been synonymous with knowledge.

The state of the earth and everything else, in truth, is not the fault of humanity, but of enemy aliens out there and the Jewish race that they operate through.

I also want to add, anyone with even a perfunctory knowledge of history regarding Islam, should be aware of how that Allah SHITS on his own Muslims incessantly. Yet, Islamic idiots point their asses in the air 5 times a day in slavish worship of total evil. Violence attracts violence. Muslims with their bombs and endless supply of destruction attract violence unto themselves like fresh shit draws flies and other vermin on a hot day. This is what they dwell on, this is what comes right back to them. It's what they worship.

Satan gives answers. The key is everyone must become aware. Once everyone is aware, then we can proceed to fight back and deal with these problems. Ignoring them, living in denial, refusing to face reality, and much, much worse, supporting and contributing to, worshipping the perpetrators, being repentant, self-blaming, etc will only damn us all and keep us enslaved.

This is the third time, I've received interference in trying to post this. The end paragraphs have been cut off. 

This happened twice already.

We are NOT to blame!! Enemy ETs who have been attacking us for centuries, systematically destroying knowledge, deliberately holding us back... THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONDITION OF THIS PLANET! 

Also, human beings are not in any position to make any serious decisions. How can one really decide anything without enough knowledge? Without knowing the end results or outcome? That level of knowledge has been taken from us. We don't have it.

In closing (for the third time), several of us have been seeing the same repeated number constantly. Azazel revealed this is definitely from enemy aliens, attacking and harassing. Just know this. I'll have more on this later, how they do it, etc. 

www.joyofsatan.com

GET OFF YOUR KNEES!! Part 2

Post Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:10 am

I had to post part 1 three times. The moon is void now, but I want to finish up.

There is no doubt enemy ETs have been working for centuries to keep humanity enslaved. Removing, destroying and attacking knowledge reveals this.

Those "Watchers" (enemy ETs, Greys, Reptilians, enemy Nordics...), THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PLIGHT OF HUMANITY AND THIS PLANET.

Through their programs, they have reaped untold amounts of spiritual energy.

Feeling sorry, repenting and self-blame only opens one up to psycic attack and spiritual usury. This is why all those enemy jewsus christowitz programs focus on being sorry, repentance, self deprecation, original sin, owing, etc. 

Humanity must get out of this mindset! We have a right to knowledge, a right to be all knowing, and a right to be free from alien attack. We have a right to eternal life.

It's obvious those aliens out there are not all powerful. They fear us. Wake up people! Only when everyone knows and acknowledges the truth can we successfully fight back. 

Also, who do you really think is ultimately responsible for all those wars? The way issue here is most people just don't know. Spread the word online. Wake people up. Educate everyone. 

www.joyofsatan.com

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back