Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Genetics/Bloodline

Zac Rowarth

Hey everyone i would like to ask a question about bloodlines of satanists, Firstly is there such a thing?, Secondly since we were created through genetics do certain people have key features, what made me curious was my little sister has like a pointy ear an eld ear us probably more of and explanation for most people, I have a semi one and my grand mother had it aswell? Or is it just a deformation some people have just curious and answers will be greatly appreciated

There is no such thing as a "Satanic bloodline" that I know of. I would think that those who are actually descended from the gods may have been various nobilities, but if they're smart, they keep this fact to themselves. Don't get swept up in how many authors talk about "Satanic bloodlines", because most such writers are Christians or make the generalization that everything evil is Satanic.

I thought so just thought id ask on here :)

Hail Satan

------------------------------
On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 7:12 PM GMT speakingsecretalphabets@... wrote:

There is no such thing as a "Satanic bloodline" that I know of. I would think that those who are actually descended from the gods may have been various nobilities, but if they're smart, they keep this fact to themselves. Don't get swept up in how many authors talk about "Satanic bloodlines", because most such writers are Christians or make the generalization that everything evil is Satanic.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back