Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

genetic engineering?

sauel

genetic engineering? can someone explain that to me. how did he create us thro genetic engineering?

He mixed some of the Neadertals DNA with His or one of the other God's. Although there were different primates used for different human races. --- In [email protected], "sauel" <samuelglidwell@... wrote: genetic engineering? can someone explain that to me. how did he create us thro genetic engineering?

Genetic engineering is when someone is created not in the womb of a woman but in sterile places... 'in vitro' and when the Gods did that,they changed our aging sequence so that it makes us old after a while. The Gods don't have that because their cells keep on refreshing themselves whereas for us,they become weaker although they also refresh themselves. There are different races because there are Gods with different appearance. --- In [email protected], "kurenaii60" <kurenaii60@... wrote: He mixed some of the Neadertals DNA with His or one of the other God's. Although there were different primates used for different human races. --- In [email protected], "sauel" <samuelglidwell@ wrote: genetic engineering? can someone explain that to me. how did he create us thro genetic engineering?

this is all in the Lost Book of Enki in exact detail ---------- Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email ------Original Message------ From: kurenaii60 <kurenaii60@... To: <[email protected] Date: Wed, Jan 13, 2010 07:07 AM Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: genetic engineering? He mixed some of the Neadertals DNA with His or one of the other God's. Although there were different primates used for different human races. --- In [email protected], "sauel" <samuelglidwell@... wrote: genetic engineering? can someone explain that to me. how did he create us thro genetic engineering?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back