Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

littletigerclaw

I know this isn't really a question relating 2 Spiritual Satanism but seeing as how ur all family I thought I'd just lay my thoughts down n c wat sum of u have 1 say.

Anyway, like the title suggests it's a matter of gender. I'm a male but iv always kinda felt like I'm more female on the inside. Not in the sense that I'm fond of other men but in that I love the female form so much n wish that I was 1. This is possibly because I was female in a past life but at any rate I wish I could become female now/again.

Iv been looking around, just for interest sake, n those operations r way expensive n prob dangerous so that's out of my league even if I deemed it the way 2 go. I Dont know y but it's been bugging me more lately this whole female thing n I was also just wondering-If I were 2 reach godhead n become Immortal, etc.. Wouldn't that mean that I'd b male 4eva? :(

I don't know wat answer I was hoping 4 here but it's always nice 2 hear from family! :)

Hail Satan!

Well I don't know if this is true about ALL trans people, but I know *I* was born to be trans. I know Satan has been with me since birth and at first I couldn't understand why he would make me a male when part of me wanted to bad to be female. I was ok with the idea of being trans from the start, but with my bad anxiety and depression I was sure it would be impossible to accomplish 'becoming' female in this lifetime and begged Father to reincarnate me as female in my next lifetime. But over time some things happened and I realize that I could and would accomplish it and hell it was basically right there in my Astrology Reading that I would accomplish it. So now I've totally accepted it and some point in the future (got important tasks to complete first lol) I will do it and know that this is really who I am and my desired form.

As for surgery and looking female, it is my hope that when I'm advanced enough Biokinesis will accomplish this. Do a search in these groups or on google about Biokinesis to see what I'm talking about. Also you can program your aurora to make yourself appear more feminine to other people.

This statement will be controversial but surgery to remove the penis and make it a neo-vagina strikes me as un-natural and I'm pretty sure this is the result of the brainwashing of transpeople and society as a whole that you have to have a vagina to be a woman (and likewise for female to males transpeople). I could be wrong about this though and I don't mean to offend any other transpeople, but I have never felt like my genitals were alien to me.

Hope this helps.

In godhood you can become any gender. Uval for example. The human soul is both male and female

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "littletigerclaw" <capnslappn@... wrote:

I know this isn't really a question relating 2 Spiritual Satanism but seeing as how ur all family I thought I'd just lay my thoughts down n c wat sum of u have 1 say.

Anyway, like the title suggests it's a matter of gender. I'm a male but iv always kinda felt like I'm more female on the inside. Not in the sense that I'm fond of other men but in that I love the female form so much n wish that I was 1. This is possibly because I was female in a past life but at any rate I wish I could become female now/again.

Iv been looking around, just for interest sake, n those operations r way expensive n prob dangerous so that's out of my league even if I deemed it the way 2 go. I Dont know y but it's been bugging me more lately this whole female thing n I was also just wondering-If I were 2 reach godhead n become Immortal, etc.. Wouldn't that mean that I'd b male 4eva? :(

I don't know wat answer I was hoping 4 here but it's always nice 2 hear from family! :)

Hail Satan!

Anatomy does NOT ALWAYS define gender. What we need is an online group for transpeople who are Satanist where we can freely discuss issues that affect us as both transpeople and Satanist but which would probably not interest cis gendered people.

HS
Jake

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sosayeththeserpent" <starcraft45345@... wrote:

Well I don't know if this is true about ALL trans people, but I know *I* was born to be trans. I know Satan has been with me since birth and at first I couldn't understand why he would make me a male when part of me wanted to bad to be female. I was ok with the idea of being trans from the start, but with my bad anxiety and depression I was sure it would be impossible to accomplish 'becoming' female in this lifetime and begged Father to reincarnate me as female in my next lifetime. But over time some things happened and I realize that I could and would accomplish it and hell it was basically right there in my Astrology Reading that I would accomplish it. So now I've totally accepted it and some point in the future (got important tasks to complete first lol) I will do it and know that this is really who I am and my desired form.

As for surgery and looking female, it is my hope that when I'm advanced enough Biokinesis will accomplish this. Do a search in these groups or on google about Biokinesis to see what I'm talking about. Also you can program your aurora to make yourself appear more feminine to other people.

This statement will be controversial but surgery to remove the penis and make it a neo-vagina strikes me as un-natural and I'm pretty sure this is the result of the brainwashing of transpeople and society as a whole that you have to have a vagina to be a woman (and likewise for female to males transpeople). I could be wrong about this though and I don't mean to offend any other transpeople, but I have never felt like my genitals were alien to me.

Hope this helps.

Maybe you are just more in touch with your female side,that's how I have been my whole life.But there is no doubt that I am a healthy male.Remember we are all made up of both male and female characteristics,and some females are more in touch with their male side too.It doesn't always have to do with gender or sex,just that you are more feminine in the way you deal with life.I know that I am a heterosexual male,but I always make the the old joke that I am a female caught in a male body,but really I am just more sensitive,and in touch with my emotional side then most other men.Which is why I always felt like a freak.But now I am happy with who I really am.Loving yourself,and understanding yourself, is a long hard road,but very worth it when you get there.And as I have said before,Father helps us to embrace who we are,and helps us to become the best us we can be.Hope that helped you in some small way brother. 
 Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2012 2:41 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Gender

Hail Satan!

Ok, cool. Thanx 4 the input! I appreciate it! :)

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "davison.nathan@..." <davison.nathan@... wrote:

In godhood you can become any gender. Uval for example. The human soul is both male and female

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "littletigerclaw" <capnslappn@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Hey,

I feel this way too. I used to wear really tight skinny jeans and I had "emo" hair. I changed a bit, but I'm more like a girl than a guy. I'm totally straight, and I recently got my gf of two years preggerz :) but yeah.....you're not the only one on the group whofeels this way, man. Don't be ashamed of it, its just how Father made you....

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "littletigerclaw" <capnslappn@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

I've always felt masculine like, even as a small girl going to elementary school. I had crushes on one boy during my childhood, and had various crushes on my female friends all along.

Its just a very "manly" strong feeling I guess I could explain it that way. Even at 6 or 7 yrs old.

And I am a lesbian, IMO, even though I have had plenty of sexual experiences with males.

So I find it hard to classify my sexuality to labels. Make any sense?

Now I wear my hair short, its been short and long then short all my life. I might look great with longer hair, but my hair doesn't grow the way it used to as I have aged. So I keep it short. Stays healthier and I am HAPPY with short hair, always have been.

I know I was a male in a number of my past lives. I was disappointed as a 3 yr old, to find out I am female in this life. hahaha

My mother looked at me like I was nuts.

hailz

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Maybe you are just more in touch with your female side,that's how I have been my whole life.But there is no doubt that I am a healthy male.Remember we are all made up of both male and female characteristics,and some females are more in touch with their male side too.It doesn't always have to do with gender or sex,just that you are more feminine in the way you deal with life.I know that I am a heterosexual male,but I always make the the old joke that I am a female caught in a male body,but really I am just more sensitive,and in touch with my emotional side then most other men.Which is why I always felt like a freak.But now I am happy with who I really am.Loving yourself,and understanding yourself, is a long hard road,but very worth it when you get there.And as I have said before,Father helps us to embrace who we are,and helps us to become the best us we can be.Hope that helped you in some small way brother. 

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Satan!

If we weren't such a phallocentric culture perhaps we would recognize that there are as many female to male transsexuals as there are male to female.

HS
Jake

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@... wrote:

I've always felt masculine like, even as a small girl going to elementary school. I had crushes on one boy during my childhood, and had various crushes on my female friends all along.

Its just a very "manly" strong feeling I guess I could explain it that way. Even at 6 or 7 yrs old.

And I am a lesbian, IMO, even though I have had plenty of sexual experiences with males.

Now I wear my hair short, its been short and long then short all my life. I might look great with longer hair, but my hair doesn't grow the way it used to as I have aged. So I keep it short. Stays healthier and I am HAPPY with short hair, always have been.

I know I was a male in a number of my past lives. I was disappointed as a 3 yr old, to find out I am female in this life. hahaha

hailz

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Satan!

I'm not ashamed of it.. Just miss having a female body.. I'm pretty sure I was 1 in a past life.. Only thing I'm ashamed of is that I been slacking in my meditations lately but thats another story-just have 2 b strong n get back in2 it.

I know it seems cliche but I really feel as though im a lesbian trapped in a mans body.. :)

Congratulations on the pregnant thing! :)

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dark Master" <darkmastercowhig@... wrote:

Hey,

I feel this way too. I used to wear really tight skinny jeans and I had "emo" hair. I changed a bit, but I'm more like a girl than a guy. I'm totally straight, and I recently got my gf of two years preggerz :) but yeah.....you're not the only one on the group whofeels this way, man. Don't be ashamed of it, its just how Father made you....

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "littletigerclaw" <capnslappn@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Thanks for the comment Jake. I remember as a kid, about 3 or 4, how disappointed I felt to be female. As a child that age, an only child, I didn't understand then how I wasn't a male. I mean, yeah, the obvious differences in sex organs, but as a child that young I didn't know about sexuality.

I remember the disappointment, and finally acceptance that I am female. I don't regret it, I love my children, and being a mother is one of the most rewarding experiences I have.

hailz

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "MontgomeryY" <breathevivation@... wrote:

If we weren't such a phallocentric culture perhaps we would recognize that there are as many female to male transsexuals as there are male to female.

HS
Jake

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@ wrote:

hailz

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Satan!

I am male. Part of me has wished to be female since I was young, I always felt discriminated against cause I embraced not suppressed my emotions and I didn't want to be this agressive type person that was pushed on me since a kid well not so much now since I'm assertive more and tell people "this is how I am if you can't accept it your not a true friend of mine" it wasn't only about being overagressive I have a whole list of things I hate about what society expects from my gender like sex obsession, materialistic obsession (I'm not against material things its just damn I hate judging people on it) hide anything "weak" (I just say embrace who I am and not hide) hiding my creative side, well im still fighting it and standing up for my idea that people should be free but Idk I wish I was female I think I was in the past too idk I may or may not ever do anything about it I can't afford any surgeries but I get so pissed at people when they tell me to be a man or be manly I HATE being defined by my gender. Idk I am bisexual so I get tired of what I grew up with with that I don't give a shit what my dad says if who I end up loving turns out to be a guy I am fine same way with girls I could go either way. I moved to a more open area the last year or so I feel so much better without anywhere nearas much of the BS around me but I want to stand up for oppressed guys everywhere and fight this kike gender conformity bs it's just crap beyond words true I am more feminine by far than most guys I still often day dream about being female and like female clothes etc
Hail Satan

I'm not ashamed of it.. Just miss having a female body.. I'm pretty sure I was 1 in a past life.. Only thing I'm ashamed of is that I been slacking in my meditations lately but thats another story-just have 2 b strong n get back in2 it.

I know it seems cliche but I really feel as though im a lesbian trapped in a mans body.. :)

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dark Master" <darkmastercowhig@ wrote:

Hey,

Hail Satan!

Thanks for sharing Indigo. That really touches me. I can understand your pain and frustration. My experiences haven't been that traumatic, but I certainly understand how it can be for others.

My heart goes out to you, this was a very emotional post.

Hailz

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Indigo Nation" <gutterrainbow@... wrote:

I am male. Part of me has wished to be female since I was young, I always felt discriminated against cause I embraced not suppressed my emotions and I didn't want to be this agressive type person that was pushed on me since a kid well not so much now since I'm assertive more and tell people "this is how I am if you can't accept it your not a true friend of mine" it wasn't only about being overagressive I have a whole list of things I hate about what society expects from my gender like sex obsession, materialistic obsession (I'm not against material things its just damn I hate judging people on it) hide anything "weak" (I just say embrace who I am and not hide) hiding my creative side, well im still fighting it and standing up for my idea that people should be free but Idk I wish I was female I think I was in the past too idk I may or may not ever do anything about it I can't afford any surgeries but I get so pissed at people when they tell me to be a man or be manly I HATE being defined by my gender. Idk I am bisexual so I get tired of what I grew up with with that I don't give a shit what my dad says if who I end up loving turns out to be a guy I am fine same way with girls I could go either way. I moved to a more open area the last year or so I feel so much better without anywhere nearas much of the BS around me but I want to stand up for oppressed guys everywhere and fight this kike gender conformity bs it's just crap beyond words true I am more feminine by far than most guys I still often day dream about being female and like female clothes etc
Hail Satan

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dark Master" <darkmastercowhig@ wrote:

Hey,

Hail Satan!

I admire your strength in posting this Indigo, it shows your love and passion for who you are and your true desire to bring this more into reality.

Being a gay male myself I do know where you are coming from and as far back as I can remember I never fitted into the more common/expected male traits. Some things as you have mentioned including oppression of the feelings, sex obsession, and stupid things like cars and other crap that I never cared about and could not relate to in anyway.

Like most psychology, gender roles is just another fucked up lie created by the kike to further control and divide us from who we truly are. This goes hand in hand with your situation especially. You were born into this current life as you feel as the wrong gender as you feel more feminie. This very well may be the case and I know many gay men and women who feel the same way and this is because they are more intouch with the opposite energy than their given sex (male in touch more with feminine energy, women more in touch with masculine energy). As you know the feminine part of the soul was cut off which is how we were prevented from reaching godhead. This is one reason why GLBT people are such a threat to the enemy for we are more in touch with both types of energies. By creating the gender role the jew has tried to keep us from connecting with both energes ensuring we remain severed from our true potential.

Not only this but with you being bisexual in the ancient world it would be people like you who would be in the military and public offices while those who were heterosexual would stay at home and take care of the children. By creating Gender roles the kike tried to ensure that we would forget about our old and nature intended roles and created these false fronts to make what was once natural fall out of balance. Just look at all of those GLBT people who are adopting children when this is not what nature intended, look at those laws that prevented GLBT people from fighting in the army which is what nature intended. As you know the jew is behind the GLBT rights and this goes hand in hand with their made up bulshit regarding gender roles.

I quote HP Don Danko

"The jews always work to destroy the natural ruling elite of the Gentile races, and replace it with themselves and psychopathic shabbos goyims"

Just look to the more recent GLBT rainbow flag which is an insult in itself by just being that. Anyway te current one has six stripes the colors being red, orange, blue, violet, yellow, green. As we know the rainbow and the seven main chakras all go along with the color spectrum. But one color is missing here and that is indigo. the sixthy chakra is indigo and that it connects to the pineal gland which is the powerhouse of the soul. With a dormant pineal sixth chakra and therefore a weaker pineal gland we can never obtain godhead. The flag has everything else except for this and I see this as another way to keep GLBT people away from who they truly are.

You and I and the rest of the GLBT people have much riding against them. The most important thing one can do that is in your position is to go with nature and connect with both types of energies. I admire that you are seeking to help the men out there who need such help as to what you are learning and have learned already with regarding your feelings and your outlook on the world. By us GLBT people connecting to who we are and helping other GLBT people do this to this will be a big blow to the enemy.

Always be yourself my friend. Yes, we still must wear a partial shell in public du to the fact that the jewish influence still grasps our fellow Gentiles but this should not stop you from being who you are in public. By being more assertive regarding this issue and having the self confidence and security to not care what others think you are already healing. You are stronger than you may think and I know in little time you will reach a point where you are 100 percent satisifed with your life.

I wish you the best of luck on your journey and the journey to help others.

Dark Blessings Brother.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Indigo Nation" <gutterrainbow@... wrote:

Hail Satan

Hail Satan!

Hey,

Hail Satan!

Thank you I do feel like I want to be a leader organizer type I didn't know that about the GLBT flag for me indigo represents strength spirituality unity openness creativity brotherhood no so far as my past I've always been a person that's sensitive and caring about others I want to be there and listen guide people to the truth I'm not bothered about speaking openly about it anyways society seems to expect guys to be something I never was that I just started not caring when people say negative things about me or turning it into a positive thing. What i hated the most of all things was that guys were expected to be strong by fighting people over things I always felt were superficial and I've heard recently nothing at all sometimes. It's always about trying to say I'm better than you I hate that as I've always tended towards kindness and expressing and sharing emotions I like to be someone that people feel safe to be themselves around. I've been picked on countless times in the past for just showing my true self even almost been killed and received death threats this isn't even related to Satanism though but something in me ln me makes it very hard to fake things I end up mad at myself and whoever I'm faking too feeling imprisoned etc the longest I can make it is about a week it never ends well when I try to hide myself now I do feel a lot happier living in a area with a high number of GLBT People I chose that to finally end all the nonsense directed at me. I want to be a voice for those who have none hope for those who are lost I want to fight for Satan and his demons. I do plan to try an organize something bring people to the truth Astaroth came to me the other night I can't see or hear demons very well but I felt this strong powerful beautiful female presence in my mind I kept hearing the word Astaroth she told me through my thoughts "you are home more people care about you than you might think" long story cause home means several important things to me but that was touching in my mind I saw clearly that there are other Satanists I will meet soon in person it was like future and present tense the feeling I got. I will strive to make a place where people are safe and feel at home can be themselves and with joy work for Satan. I tell the demons I understand what it's like to be misunderstood or hated I want to make it right make the world better I will fight their enemies as long as they exist but I will be me I embrace the fact I'm nice and care about others feel their pain I will use it to the glory of Satan I really can't change me much it's so hard to be fake. I feel where I am I'm safe and able to be me but I want that for all Gentiles. Soon we will win I feel it I do warfare often to me it's a way of making things right I want all that I do to make a reflection of truth and I am free I keep repeating that I love saying it I will do all I can for Satan
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

I admire your strength in posting this Indigo, it shows your love and passion for who you are and your true desire to bring this more into reality.

Being a gay male myself I do know where you are coming from and as far back as I can remember I never fitted into the more common/expected male traits. Some things as you have mentioned including oppression of the feelings, sex obsession, and stupid things like cars and other crap that I never cared about and could not relate to in anyway.

Like most psychology, gender roles is just another fucked up lie created by the kike to further control and divide us from who we truly are. This goes hand in hand with your situation especially. You were born into this current life as you feel as the wrong gender as you feel more feminie. This very well may be the case and I know many gay men and women who feel the same way and this is because they are more intouch with the opposite energy than their given sex (male in touch more with feminine energy, women more in touch with masculine energy). As you know the feminine part of the soul was cut off which is how we were prevented from reaching godhead. This is one reason why GLBT people are such a threat to the enemy for we are more in touch with both types of energies. By creating the gender role the jew has tried to keep us from connecting with both energes ensuring we remain severed from our true potential.

Not only this but with you being bisexual in the ancient world it would be people like you who would be in the military and public offices while those who were heterosexual would stay at home and take care of the children. By creating Gender roles the kike tried to ensure that we would forget about our old and nature intended roles and created these false fronts to make what was once natural fall out of balance. Just look at all of those GLBT people who are adopting children when this is not what nature intended, look at those laws that prevented GLBT people from fighting in the army which is what nature intended. As you know the jew is behind the GLBT rights and this goes hand in hand with their made up bulshit regarding gender roles.

I quote HP Don Danko

"The jews always work to destroy the natural ruling elite of the Gentile races, and replace it with themselves and psychopathic shabbos goyims"

Just look to the more recent GLBT rainbow flag which is an insult in itself by just being that. Anyway te current one has six stripes the colors being red, orange, blue, violet, yellow, green. As we know the rainbow and the seven main chakras all go along with the color spectrum. But one color is missing here and that is indigo. the sixthy chakra is indigo and that it connects to the pineal gland which is the powerhouse of the soul. With a dormant pineal sixth chakra and therefore a weaker pineal gland we can never obtain godhead. The flag has everything else except for this and I see this as another way to keep GLBT people away from who they truly are.

You and I and the rest of the GLBT people have much riding against them. The most important thing one can do that is in your position is to go with nature and connect with both types of energies. I admire that you are seeking to help the men out there who need such help as to what you are learning and have learned already with regarding your feelings and your outlook on the world. By us GLBT people connecting to who we are and helping other GLBT people do this to this will be a big blow to the enemy.

Always be yourself my friend. Yes, we still must wear a partial shell in public du to the fact that the jewish influence still grasps our fellow Gentiles but this should not stop you from being who you are in public. By being more assertive regarding this issue and having the self confidence and security to not care what others think you are already healing. You are stronger than you may think and I know in little time you will reach a point where you are 100 percent satisifed with your life.

Dark Blessings Brother.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Indigo Nation" <gutterrainbow@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Hail Satan!

Hey,

Hail Satan!

I used to live off of the expectations and comments of others. Whatever they would send my way I would always try to change myself and conform. I am sure I do not have to tell you as I am sure you probably experienced this too but whenever I tried to conform I only ended up making a fool out of myself and brought more attention my way. When I stopped doing this and stopped caring what others thought this all went away and things went alot better.

I agree I used to laugh when guys would get into eachothers faces over the most ridiculous of things. Even the smallest of wise men can go up against a giant and defeat him for the one muscle that is truly important that the giant has failed to build is the brain. This is where we Satanists come into play and no matter what the enemy throws at us despite all of their followers, political power, wealth and etc we will crush them for we have knowledge.

While I am changing in te sense I am standing up for myself more and more I was and still am the same way and that is compasionate and intend to be more kind to others. I have a real talent for talking to others, calming them down and helping them get over anger and other negative emotions. Oe time five years ago while I was in highschool a friend was really crying and seriously emotional. Two others were trying to calm her down and I was the only one who was able to help her. Next day she said if it was not for me she would have committed suicide that night. I am sure like you I owe this to my ability to understand and relate to emotions.

I am sorry to hear about your troubling times in your life to the point where being yourself could mean your own demise. But by the sounds of your new location I am sure these ties you can buld in the community will give much support and that much more inspiration.

Your true warrior spirit is showing as many people get the wrong idea that fighting spiritually is the only way to win this war. Problem with this is energy does take time to work and this is why fighting physically is very important. You are strong, wise, passionate and determined and everything that you desire and strive for will come into reality, of this I am sure.

Hail Satan

Thank you I do feel like I want to be a leader organizer type I didn't know that about the GLBT flag for me indigo represents strength spirituality unity openness creativity brotherhood no so far as my past I've always been a person that's sensitive and caring about others I want to be there and listen guide people to the truth I'm not bothered about speaking openly about it anyways society seems to expect guys to be something I never was that I just started not caring when people say negative things about me or turning it into a positive thing. What i hated the most of all things was that guys were expected to be strong by fighting people over things I always felt were superficial and I've heard recently nothing at all sometimes. It's always about trying to say I'm better than you I hate that as I've always tended towards kindness and expressing and sharing emotions I like to be someone that people feel safe to be themselves around. I've been picked on countless times in the past for just showing my true self even almost been killed and received death threats this isn't even related to Satanism though but something in me ln me makes it very hard to fake things I end up mad at myself and whoever I'm faking too feeling imprisoned etc the longest I can make it is about a week it never ends well when I try to hide myself now I do feel a lot happier living in a area with a high number of GLBT People I chose that to finally end all the nonsense directed at me. I want to be a voice for those who have none hope for those who are lost I want to fight for Satan and his demons. I do plan to try an organize something bring people to the truth Astaroth came to me the other night I can't see or hear demons very well but I felt this strong powerful beautiful female presence in my mind I kept hearing the word Astaroth she told me through my thoughts "you are home more people care about you than you might think" long story cause home means several important things to me but that was touching in my mind I saw clearly that there are other Satanists I will meet soon in person it was like future and present tense the feeling I got. I will strive to make a place where people are safe and feel at home can be themselves and with joy work for Satan. I tell the demons I understand what it's like to be misunderstood or hated I want to make it right make the world better I will fight their enemies as long as they exist but I will be me I embrace the fact I'm nice and care about others feel their pain I will use it to the glory of Satan I really can't change me much it's so hard to be fake. I feel where I am I'm safe and able to be me but I want that for all Gentiles. Soon we will win I feel it I do warfare often to me it's a way of making things right I want all that I do to make a reflection of truth and I am free I keep repeating that I love saying it I will do all I can for Satan
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@ wrote:

I quote HP Don Danko

Dark Blessings Brother.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Indigo Nation" <gutterrainbow@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Hail Satan!

Hey,

Hail Satan!

wish you were there when a dear friend of mine died in a
motorcycle 'accident' back in '78.. he'confessed' to a
xian young people's prayegrrrgroup that he had gay feelings
and did not know why and looked to his 'family' for help.
The leader's secret reply ?? Never come back, we do not want you
influencing 'Kitty' and my husband at the time. I found this
out a week later and about a month after that, he crashed on his
motorcycle, he did not know how to deal with it.
I quit xianism for 11 years or so after that tragedy
and then went back ??? I deserve all that has happened since.
I rarely talk about him, but now you have some more fuel for the fire
I HATE XIANS and the ignorant prejudices they push !!
Hail all Enki's gods of war !!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@ wrote:

I quote HP Don Danko

Dark Blessings Brother.

Hail Satan

Hail Satan!

Hey,

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back