Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

GENDER IDENTITY was Created by a Jewish PEDOPHILE

Light Yagami

<b [/IMG]"[/B]The [/IMG]Re[/IMG] He dec[/IMG]<u [/IMG]He had Reimer’s testicles also removed, and constructed an artificial vagina for him.[/B]"
Now, LET'S SEE what was the fate for this young David Reimer?How did this LITTLE EXPERIMENT work for him????
<b [/IMG]"[/B]Dav[/IMG][1] Psycholo[/IMG][2] and trans[/IMG]He later committed suicide after suffering years of severe depression, financial instability, and a troubled marriage.[/B]"
OH OH OH!!!Let's d[/IMG]"Reimer said that Dr. Money forced the twins to rehearse sexual acts involving "thrusting movements", with David playing the bottom role.[/B] Reimer said that, as a child, he had to get "down on all fours" with his brother, Brian Reimer, "up behind his butt" with "his crotch against" his "buttocks". Reimer said that Dr. Money forced David, in another sexual position, to have his "legs spread" with Brian on top. Reimer said that Dr. Money also forced the children to take their "clothes off" and engage in "genital inspections". On at "least one occasion", Reimer said that Dr. Money took a photograph of the two children doing these activities. Dr. Money's rationale for these various treatments was his belief that "childhood 'sexual rehearsal play'" was important for a "healthy adult gender identity"."
OOOOOOOOOOOOOH IT IS LEGAL PEDOPHILIA IN THE NAME OF SCIENCE, RIGHTTTTTTTTT RIGHTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But... what.... There's more to it??!
"For several years, [/IMG]Notes by a for[/IMG]and the death of h[/IMG]Re[/IMG][14] He was 38 years old."
Well, whoops! Apparently this case didn't go that well!Maybe David Reimer was the problematic one here!HOW CAN BUTCHERING HIS GENITALS AND PUSHING HORMONE THERAPY ON HIM AS A BABY, NOT MAKE HIM FEEL LIKE A WOMAN?????
What a misogynist he must be!!! A racist, a homophobe, and all those mean names!

And now... well, look at all these SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIORS, and FEMINISTS, and the rest of this clown parade! SUPPORTING AND ENCOURAGING THE PEDOPHILE 'SEXOLOGIST'S' POINTS OF VIEW!!!Oooh, what? I gave birth to a boy?? Nah, boys are so troublesome! Let's make him a girl instead!! What a brilliant idea!    
In the case of David Reimer, the poor boy was butchered because of other jewish doctors.... YET STILL, the parents could have thought TWICE, PERHAPS, before deciding to turn the boy into a GIRL?!? And maybe... I don't know, maybe LYING to the (((sexologist))) wasn't the best thing...??
Well, damn, both their children committed suicide.One can't help but wonder what kind of bodies these poor souls will find in the future to reincarnate, and the shit they'll have to deal with, to get rid of all this pain and agony from their souls.

You know what, this is what outrages me even more... Not JUST the fact of the pedophilia (which truly drives me insane, and it took an excessive amount of courage for me to read this case and even copy-paste parts here), not JU    ST the fact that it's because of those (((doctors))) and (((sexologists))) that our world has gone to shit....What's really the "cherry on top of the cake" for me [this cake of anger and fury] is the fact that these SOULS will reincarnate... and all that shit, they'll have to deal with again. They'll have to remember, and HOPEFULLY they won't become enemy puppets, HOPEFULLY the grey aliens won't suck their souls out of them... HOPEFULLY.... they'll become SS in their next lives, and they will evolve.

But, this is what drives me insane... Because I see for my own self, and the shit I HAVE TO DEAL WITH, that originate from past lives! Because of JEWISH FUCKS that caused all that shit!!!
It doesn't just "stop" when someone dies. That shit remains in the soul.
Anyway.... End of story time.
Next time you hear someone talking about a person in specific and saying that they have "preferred pronouns" well..... remember this pedophile... and explain to them how that shit started.
By the way, we're not talking about someone being a homosexual, or about someone being born in a different gender than what they really are [that's transgender people, it is something I haven't done research about but I know High Priest Jake Carlson has a website for Third Sex Satanists: http://gbltthulesociety666.angelfire.com/about/].
Oh, and apparently, people who are okay being born in the sex they were born with, have a special name...!Cis: "Short for cis-gendered, meaning someone who identifies with the sex they were born as."lol. Did that shit always exist? I think not.

Sources:https://theamericanrevenant.com/2016/11 ... erimenter/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Moneyhttp://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cis

@LightYagami You could've titled this, How to make a grown man cry. Because it did. Now, everyone on the bus is wondering what's wrong with that old man.

But, it is highly educational and informative. As usual, the world owes you much.

Hail Satan!

That is good information you found Light Yagami. Thank you for sharing it.

Absolutely insane. Also from wikipedia, that child mutalating pedophelic jewish piece of shit has recieved 65 fucking (((rewards))) and (((honors))) for his (((research))) in sexuality.

This kike got 65 rewards by scientists and whatever for mutelating children and having them engage in sexual acts while taking photoghraphs of the whole deal.

Ridiculous.

That was a very nice read. Thanks for this. Just goes to show again how badly these jewish fuckers need to be gotten rid of. 

-Shael

Thou shalt gather with your left, and bind with your right.
After sacrifice for power, with power thou shalt fight.

Hail Father Satan!
On Wed, [/IMG]"[/B]The [/IMG]Re[/IMG] He dec[/IMG]<u [/IMG]He had Reimer’s testicles also removed, and constructed an artificial vagina for him.[/B]"
Now, LET'S SEE what was the fate for this young David Reimer?How did this LITTLE EXPERIMENT work for him????
<b [/IMG]"[/B]Dav[/IMG][1] Psycholo[/IMG][2] and trans[/IMG]He later committed suicide after suffering years of severe depression, financial instability, and a troubled marriage.[/B]"
OH OH OH!!!Let's d[/IMG]"Reimer said that Dr. Money forced the twins to rehearse sexual acts involving "thrusting movements", with David playing the bottom role.[/B] Reimer said that, as a child, he had to get "down on all fours" with his brother, Brian Reimer, "up behind his butt" with "his crotch against" his "buttocks". Reimer said that Dr. Money forced David, in another sexual position, to have his "legs spread" with Brian on top. Reimer said that Dr. Money also forced the children to take their "clothes off" and engage in "genital inspections". On at "least one occasion", Reimer said that Dr. Money took a photograph of the two children doing these activities. Dr. Money's rationale for these various treatments was his belief that "childhood 'sexual rehearsal play'" was important for a "healthy adult gender identity"."
OOOOOOOOOOOOOH IT IS LEGAL PEDOPHILIA IN THE NAME OF SCIENCE, RIGHTTTTTTTTT RIGHTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But... what.... There's more to it??!
"For several years, [/IMG]Notes by a for[/IMG]and the death of h[/IMG]Re[/IMG][14] He was 38 years old."
Well, whoops! Apparently this case didn't go that well!Maybe David Reimer was the problematic one here!HOW CAN BUTCHERING HIS GENITALS AND PUSHING HORMONE THERAPY ON HIM AS A BABY, NOT MAKE HIM FEEL LIKE A WOMAN?????
What a misogynist he must be!!! A racist, a homophobe, and all those mean names!

And now... well, look at all these SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIORS, and FEMINISTS, and the rest of this clown parade! SUPPORTING AND ENCOURAGING THE PEDOPHILE 'SEXOLOGIST'S' POINTS OF VIEW!!!Oooh, what? I gave birth to a boy?? Nah, boys are so troublesome! Let's make him a girl instead!! What a brilliant idea!    
In the case of David Reimer, the poor boy was butchered because of other jewish doctors.... YET STILL, the parents could have thought TWICE, PERHAPS, before deciding to turn the boy into a GIRL?!? And maybe... I don't know, maybe LYING to the (((sexologist))) wasn't the best thing...??
Well, damn, both their children committed suicide.One can't help but wonder what kind of bodies these poor souls will find in the future to reincarnate, and the shit they'll have to deal with, to get rid of all this pain and agony from their souls.

You know what, this is what outrages me even more... Not JUST the fact of the pedophilia (which truly drives me insane, and it took an excessive amount of courage for me to read this case and even copy-paste parts here), not JU    ST the fact that it's because of those (((doctors))) and (((sexologists))) that our world has gone to shit....What's really the "cherry on top of the cake" for me [this cake of anger and fury] is the fact that these SOULS will reincarnate... and all that shit, they'll have to deal with again. They'll have to remember, and HOPEFULLY they won't become enemy puppets, HOPEFULLY the grey aliens won't suck their souls out of them... HOPEFULLY.... they'll become SS in their next lives, and they will evolve.

But, this is what drives me insane... Because I see for my own self, and the shit I HAVE TO DEAL WITH, that originate from past lives! Because of JEWISH FUCKS that caused all that shit!!!
It doesn't just "stop" when someone dies. That shit remains in the soul.
Anyway.... End of story time.
Next time you hear someone talking about a person in specific and saying that they have "preferred pronouns" well..... remember this pedophile... and explain to them how that shit started.
By the way, we're not talking about someone being a homosexual, or about someone being born in a different gender than what they really are [that's transgender people, it is something I haven't done research about but I know High Priest Jake Carlson has a website for Third Sex Satanists: http://gbltthulesociety666.angelfire.com/about/].
Oh, and apparently, people who are okay being born in the sex they were born with, have a special name...!Cis: "Short for cis-gendered, meaning someone who identifies with the sex they were born as."lol. Did that shit always exist? I think not.

Sources:https://theamericanrevenant.com/2016/11 ... erimenter/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Moneyhttp://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cis

When i saw the headline, I feared that you will start bashing the transsexual people,and what a relief it was to read this to the end.

But it is obvious what the Jews are doing to trans and homosexual people. They have perverted the two concepts to the core, and made trans and gay people look like nothing more but bunch of confused individuals, and they have convinced the straight minority that these people will somehow endanger them.

Masters of lies and manipulation are at work again.

Light, I am very shocked about this one now. WHY!!! WHYYY!!!! WOULD THEY TURN A MAN INTO A GIRL!?!?!??!? If the time machine existed, I'd tell Hitler to use all the nukes no matter what and tell him everything if we don't. We already know that the cancer stays if we don't do anything too extreme for this too extreme Jewish cancer now right? 

Sent from Yahoo Mail. Get the app

On Thursday, June 1, 2017 5:29 AM, "voiceofenki@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Absolutely insane. Also from wikipedia, that child mutalating pedophelic jewish piece of shit has recieved 65 fucking (((rewards))) and (((honors))) for his (((research))) in sexuality.

This kike got 65 rewards by scientists and whatever for mutelating children and having them engage in sexual acts while taking photoghraphs of the whole deal.

Ridiculous.

#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2

I called that boy a man. In my country, you go to jail if you are 13 and up...So yes....my country is infested with rabbinism. But the rothschilds bankers have been kicked out of Philippines by Duterte recently back in April 27: http://yournewswire.com/duterte-rothsch ... ilippines/ 

On Thursday, June 1, 2017 4:58 PM, AntiGoatFucker <avivom666@... wrote:

Light, I am very shocked about this one now. WHY!!! WHYYY!!!! WOULD THEY TURN A MAN INTO A GIRL!?!?!??!? If the time machine existed, I'd tell Hitler to use all the nukes no matter what and tell him everything if we don't. We already know that the cancer stays if we don't do anything too extreme for this too extreme Jewish cancer now right? 

On Thursday, June 1, 2017 5:29 AM, "voiceofenki@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Ridiculous.

https://mg.mail.yahoo.com/neo/launch?.rand=08sm2at13cqcs#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2

Gender (or sex identity, as it is from individual to individual) is one of the most complicated matters I have met with. So far, I have learned that one's sexual/gender identity is rooted deeply within the Soul and CANNOT BE CHANGED!!!  Unlike contrary, how the fucking kikes teach us, that being man or woman is nothing more but the result of how you're raised. This is why this poor sod's life was ruined, he was forced to live as someone who he isn't. That is extremely destructive, as when there is discord between the Soul and the Body, the life becomes unbearable and impossible to live.
You cannot fight against what you really are. This guy's soul was a male and look what happened to him once he got forced to live as female, which he wasn't. 
Same is with the folks who are struggling with being born in incompatible bodies. Work on freeing yourself. It seems that enemy curse can do this to an individual, but also karmic shit can make one suffer this way. Through the Meditation, you will discover your True Self, and there will be no other choice but to be what you really are. Anything other will lead to your self destruction.

Great piece you have wrote! JOHN MONEY!?! That's like the most stereotypical name of a crypto jew ever LOL. That's so messed up though and I feel super bad reading what happened. I fully believe in Transgender people that were born in the wrong body but I lack knowledge of this. Can someone explain more how we know this is true?

Also, I must add that Lady ASTAROTH is the helper of trans* people. She is the one who cares for them, help them overcome such woes and will help anyone find their true self.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back