Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

GD sigil

afra_1998

I think I may know what the name of my GD is as it has popped up every now and again. Unfortunately I have not found his/her sigil anywhere and would like to know. I believe my GD name is Transcur. If anyone can help me get in contact with my GD it will be greatly appreciated.
I also haven't done a banishing ritual yet but hope to do one in the coming week so shpuld i wait just in case it's the enemy? Thanks
HAIL SATAN

Are you sure it was not just your own mind or the enemy telling you that was the name of your GD? regardless you should not worry about who your GD is right now you should just focus on daily power meditation and you GD will reveal himself/herself to you when you are ready. You can do the banishing ritual any time you want it is just recommended to do it on a Saturday during a waning moon. But really as long as the moon is not void then you can do the ritual any time you want. 

On Thursday, January 15, 2015 5:28 AM, "afra_1998@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I think I may know what the name of my GD is as it has popped up every now and again. Unfortunately I have not found his/her sigil anywhere and would like to know. I believe my GD name is Transcur. If anyone can help me get in contact with my GD it will be greatly appreciated.
I also haven't done a banishing ritual yet but hope to do one in the coming week so shpuld i wait just in case it's the enemy? Thanks
HAIL SATAN

Personally I'd do a banishing ritual and try again.
I don't recall that being one of the gods'demons' names.

Yeah I was worried that it could be the enemy since I had never heard of the name. Yeah I'm going to do a banishing ritual either this Saturday or next and see how things go. Thanks

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back