Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Gay Life

SANDEEP DEVARE

I am new to this I have committed myself to Satan ,He is my only God,But I am Gay can lord Satan except my Sexuality.

I'm glade to hear that your committed. Being gay is perfectly fine, Father Satan does not judge us in such ways like the xians or kikes (jews) do. Not only that it is also natural. We are all equal and the Gods and Satan himself only wish for the best of us, if we desire to want the same sex, there is nothing wrong with that at all, same with being straight and bie, we are humans, there is absolutly nothing wrong with being gay.

:)

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Eligos, God of Prophecy and War!
Hail The Gods Of Duat!
Heil Hitler!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], SANDEEP DEVARE <sanafrica7@... wrote:

I am new to this I have committed myself to Satan ,He is my only God,But I am Gay can lord Satan except my Sexuality.

why  does this question come up so much...

think for yourself my friend. what kind of FATHER cares about his sons or daughters sexuality? doesn't it make sense that the fact of love the father has for his children should override that?
Satan is no different in this respect.
Satan has his priorities right.

besides, few to none are 100% one way or the other, contray to popular acceptance.

Praise Satan.

On 21/03/2012 7:50 PM, SANDEEP DEVARE wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Just another ploy the the filthy kikes,to make us Gentiles look bad.All sexual preferences are healthy,as long as they are consensual.Sex is one of the biggest and most important things the kikes have tried to take from us.Because they know how powerful it is,and necessary for a healthy spiritual life.

Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler

--- On Wed, 3/21/12, Allyshia <allyshia93@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Gay Life
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, March 21, 2012, 10:10 AM

I'm glade to hear that your committed. Being gay is perfectly fine, Father Satan does not judge us in such ways like the xians or kikes (jews) do. Not only that it is also natural. We are all equal and the Gods and Satan himself only wish for the best of us, if we desire to want the same sex, there is nothing wrong with that at all, same with being straight and bie, we are humans, there is absolutly nothing wrong with being gay.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail The Gods Of Duat!
Heil Hitler!

--- [/IMG][email protected], SANDEEP DEVARE <sanafrica7@... wrote:

[/TD]

The false idea of god hating people for being different is nothing but one of many lies spread by Xians and fucking kikes. Satan, his demons, and all of us here accept people for who we are.

Death to the Jews.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], SANDEEP DEVARE <sanafrica7@... wrote:

I'm new to this and i have committed myself to satan, but can he be there for me.

------------------------------
On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 8:34 AM PDT Brian Gibbons wrote:

Just another ploy the the filthy kikes,to make us Gentiles look bad.All sexual preferences are healthy,as long as they are consensual.Sex is one of the biggest and most important things the kikes have tried to take from us.Because they know how powerful it is,and necessary for a healthy spiritual life.

Hail Satan

Brian 

--- On Wed, 3/21/12, Allyshia<allyshia93@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hail Father Satan!

Hail The Gods Of Duat!

Heil Hitler!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], SANDEEP DEVARE<sanafrica7@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]YES!

Hail Satan
Brian 

--- On Wed, 3/21/12, Homagbemi Folusho <homagbemifolusho@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Gay Life
Date: Wednesday, March 21, 2012, 4:28 PM

I'm new to this and i have committed myself to satan, but can he be there for me.

On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 8:34 AM PDT Brian Gibbons wrote:

Just another ploy the the filthy kikes,to make us Gentiles look bad.All sexual preferences are healthy,as long as they are consensual.Sex is one of the biggest and most important things the kikes have tried to take from us.Because they know how powerful it is,and necessary for a healthy spiritual life.

Hail Satan

Brian 

--- On Wed, 3/21/12, Allysh[/IMG]allyshia93@... wrote:

Fro[/IMG]allyshia93@...
To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

Hail Father Satan!

Hail The Gods Of Duat!

Heil Hitler!

--- [/IMG][email protected], SANDEEP DEVARE<sanafrica7@... wrote:

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Thanks Sara,that was a better response then I gave sister.Appreciate it!!!!!!

Hail Satan
Brian 

--- On Wed, 3/21/12, Sara Jayne <demonsnightwitch@... wrote:
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Date: Wednesday, March 21, 2012, 5:09 PM

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Satanicgaycommunity/ Ave Satanas SJSD
[/TD]

Yes the ene[/IMG]</var>

Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2012 12:13:57 PM

The false idea of god hating people for being different is nothing but one of many lies spread by Xians and fucking kikes. Satan, his demons, and all of us here accept people for who we are.

Death to the Jews.

Hail Satan

<td val[/IMG]I love that"slavery is freedom,and war is peace" That has been so true in my life.I was always taught that true freedom was slavery in a mind prison.And that war against Satan,was the peace of the sick brutal jewhova.Now I look back and wonder just how I bought that shit for half of my life.Just so glad that Satan loved me enough,to let me find this wonderful ministry,or I would have died in my own ignorance.But now I have the chance to reach true Godhood,and never have to waist my existence.As Allison always ends her post's.   HAIL SATAN FOREVER !  And I will add  DEATH TO ALL KIKES,AND THEIR PROGRAMS OF DEATH!

Hail Satan
Brian 

--- On Wed, 3/21/12, Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:
Date: Wednesday, March 21, 2012, 6:15 PM

Yes the ene[/IMG]</var>

Death to the Jews.

Hail Satan

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]I love that"slavery is freedom,and war is peace" That has been so true in my life.I was always taught that true freedom was slavery in a mind prison.And that war against Satan,was the peace of the sick brutal jewhova.Now I look back and wonder just how I bought that shit for half of my life.Just so glad that Satan loved me enough,to let me find this wonderful ministry,or I would have died in my own ignorance.But now I have the chance to reach true Godhood,and never have to waist my existence.As Allison always ends her post's.   HAIL SATAN FOREVER !  And I will add  DEATH TO ALL KIKES,AND THEIR PROGRAMS OF DEATH!

Hail Satan
Brian 

Yes the ene[/IMG]</var>

Death to the Jews.

Hail Satan

[/TD]

"1984"<var [/IMG]</var> was a good revealing of the enemy program operation and reasons. "Animal Farm" was a good review of acutal communism and Russia.

Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2012 2:37:32 PM

<td vAl[/IMG]I love that"slavery is freedom,and war is peace" That has been so true in my life.I was always taught that true freedom was slavery in a mind prison.And that war against Satan,was the peace of the sick brutal jewhova.Now I look back and wonder just how I bought that shit for half of my life.Just so glad that Satan loved me enough,to let me find this wonderful ministry,or I would have died in my own ignorance.But now I have the chance to reach true Godhood,and never have to waist my existence.As Allison always ends her post's.   HAIL SATAN FOREVER !  And I will add  DEATH TO ALL KIKES,AND THEIR PROGRAMS OF DEATH!

Hail Satan
Brian 

Yes the ene[/IMG]</var>
  The false [/IMG][email protected], SANDEEP DEVARE <sanafrica7@... wrote: I am new to this I have committed myself to Satan ,He is my only God,But I am Gay can lord Satan except my Sexuality.
[/TD]

The communist-Marxist-Jew FUCKS give us a bad image and a bad name. Those who claim to help us have been our slave masters. In the end, the persecution from Christianity and related will look small compared to what those who are of the Jewish agenda, who claim to be our "allies" plan to do with homo/bisexuals, and thus, the rest of the world, as homosexuals cannot exist without heterosexuals, and as strange as it may sound, heterosexuals cannot exist without... homosexuals. What they do to homo/bisexuals impacts the heterosexuals of this planet, as well, and vice versa... Even the heterosexuals who have no idea of what I'm talking about and are at this point thinking to themselves "We can't exist without homosexuals? What a fucking joke!"

The communist version of homo/bisexual "liberation," rainbow flags, "gay culture," and all, that make homo/bisexual men look like silly queens who can't be taken seriously, or, as the Christians, etc, would say, "perverts with an agenda to corrupt our children and to destroy all American decency" is a clever lie against humanity. I put quotation marks around the words "gay-culture," as there is no such thing. From the beginning of time, it has always been GENTILE cultures and civilizations, as one's sexuality was not an issue... not until Christianity reared its ugly head. It is the "liberal" communist-Marxist-Jew FUCKS who have seen that the problem-reaction-solution that they have created over human sexuality is SLAMMED by Christian reactions. Christians will also complain about their freedom of speech being taken away from them when homo/bisexuals are allowed to have a voice or an opinion. The Christians won't have any of that. Since the kikes put on an artifical "anti-Christian" front, this fools so many people. I would still be confused if it weren't for Satan and the Gods of Hell. They let us know things if we are open to them, that those who are without will always struggle with, for as long as they are without.

I remember our friend Brian Gibbons saying that there are some gays that he knows at work who are given such extreme political correctness, that if they show up at work late, if the boss/manager complains about it, what the boss would tell ANY person becomes "hate speech" in the case of a homosexual who buys into the artificial rights that the kikes promise. An example of how the kikes play both sides on this, is that in other areas, gays ARE treated lower than animals and can be fired just for their orientation. In the same areas, gays will be denied living spaces. Both instances exist, and the Jew applauds his success for destroying the Gentile spirit, ever-ambitious to divide us more and more, just when you think they couldn't go any further.

For the GLBT people here who are used to being separate from the rest of their Gentile world, in that the Jewish lifestyles [deathstyles, drugs, disease, addictions, etc] and the feeling of being a protected minority with a voice of some kind, as well as comradery with others in the same place... This is not true freedom, as this is a clever lie from the Jews to trick the hapless Gentile into one of their ass-kissers. As for the utopic image of GLBT people having their rightful place among heterosexuals without being discriminated against, which this positive image can be difficult to see, at times...things will change in the favor of all of the Gentile peoples. Things will level out, and out of chaos, order and justice will reign. It may be a slow process due to current world affairs, and the persistence of anti-GLBT prejudice [another product of the Jews, via Christian values, etc], but through empowering ourselves, through Satan, and bonding together with a Satanic family, we can make things change quicker, as our influence on those who are without will bring about massive changes that we will see in this lifetime. As per usual, we still need to be careful with how we deal with those who are without, of course, for our own safety, but don't ever let go of hope and a balanced sense of self-confidence.

Also, as GLBT's, it is also our mission to clean up this mess of what the Jews have done to us in creating a GLBT community, which is destructive, rather than constructive to Satan's cause. There is so much despair in this portion of humanity. Before I was a dedicated Satanist, I knew something was wrong with the segregated "gay community." Satan has shown me why I was feeling that way, as I knew nothing about the kikes back then, even though I have always hated them with a seething passion on an unconscious level. I think that many of us who carry Satan's mark on our souls have an innate hatred towards the Jewish people. This hatred comes from Satan, and any Satanist who has been a Satanist for a while, but can't feel this, are not one of us. Satan does give us legal ways to deal with the Jewish question, problem... whatever people want to call it, which I am very thankful that we have such an outlet.

NEVER underestimate your rituals. I hope everyone is having a good Wednesday. Hail Satan!

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson
http://www.joyofsatan.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Yes the enemy ideologies [pretend religions and secular dogma's] all yell diversity at the top of their lungs. But all their programs are designed to make everyone a borg like hive and thus a mono glob. Its a scam to destroy diversity in the name of diversity. They are Orwellian in that sense where slavery is freedom and war is peace.

Death to the Jews.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], SANDEEP DEVARE <sanafrica7@ wrote:

Thats the common theme in how the jews attack gays in the West where they don't have the ability to imprison them yet. They attack masculinity, which is the ultimate way to generate disgust and divison. This is why among men being called a "fag" is simply calling one a sissy or wimp. Simply lacking in masculine traits, to attack a man there is a deep primordial thing in the male psyche. Homosexuality and homosexual behaviour has been purposely linked to this on a deep unconscious level by the jew. And all the self-hating gays riding around on pink tanks, doing anything and everything to fit the jewish stereotype as possible is only a vaildation to the rest of society and themselves. Its the ultimate propaganda for the enemy.   The jew was pushing the same nonsense in Germany lead by jew Hirschfeld which under the cover of "gay rights" simply pushed the identical crap the jews push today. And openly tried to push the idea gay men where just mentally ill  misfits, who believed they where women and should be given pitty. He encouraged gay men[not transmen] to dress up and behave like women in public to project this stereotype and make general fools of themselves. And used them to promote social communism.   The other gay rights movement in Germany was the Pagan organization that held the ancient Aryan cultures of the Spartan's and other Hellenic peoples in honor and strove to live as proud Aryan warriors and brothers. They rejected everything jewish, xianity included and understood the jews where the problem and the reason for the decline of the Aryan world and bias againt gays. They also believed in being the vanguard in creating a  future society which would manifest the Overman into existance. This organization formed the core members of who later became the leadership of the SA. These men where the German  Sacred Band of Thebes.   In the first days of struggle in Germany it was the SA who held the Party together and protected its meetings and went into the streets to battle the reds. In fighting which was closer to medieval combat as the reds always attacked in large numbers and armed with knives, clubs, pistols and such. The SA went into most of its actions outnumbered but always won the day. Several thousand  plus, SA Men died in the Freedom Stuggle for Germany so their People could be free from the jews. All Horst Wessel said to Dr.Gobbel's as he lay dieing in a hospital bed from being cowardly shot in the face by the jew reds in a attempted assassination. Was "The struggle most go on!"   One can see how much Hitler loved and valued the SA in the flim "Trumph of the Will." They gave everything to the liberation struggle. In a time as Hitler stated "When it was dangerous to be a National Socialist!"    
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2012 4:22:26 PM

The communist-Marxist-Jew FUCKS give us a bad image and a bad name. Those who claim to help us have been our slave masters. In the end, the persecution from Christianity and related will look small compared to what those who are of the Jewish agenda, who claim to be our "allies" plan to do with homo/bisexuals, and thus, the rest of the world, as homosexuals cannot exist without heterosexuals, and as strange as it may sound, heterosexuals cannot exist without... homosexuals. What they do to homo/bisexuals impacts the heterosexuals of this planet, as well, and vice versa... Even the heterosexuals who have no idea of what I'm talking about and are at this point thinking to themselves "We can't exist without homosexuals? What a fucking joke!"

The communist version of homo/bisexual "liberation," rainbow flags, "gay culture," and all, that make homo/bisexual men look like silly queens who can't be taken seriously, or, as the Christians, etc, would say, "perverts with an agenda to corrupt our children and to destroy all American decency" is a clever lie against humanity. I put quotation marks around the words "gay-culture," as there is no such thing. From the beginning of time, it has always been GENTILE cultures and civilizations, as one's sexuality was not an issue... not until Christianity reared its ugly head. It is the "liberal" communist-Marxist-Jew FUCKS who have seen that the problem-reaction-solution that they have created over human sexuality is SLAMMED by Christian reactions. Christians will also complain about their freedom of speech being taken away from them when homo/bisexuals are allowed to have a voice or an opinion. The Christians won't have any of that. Since the kikes put on an artifical "anti-Christian" front, this fools so many people. I would still be confused if it weren't for Satan and the Gods of Hell. They let us know things if we are open to them, that those who are without will always struggle with, for as long as they are without.

I remember our friend Brian Gibbons saying that there are some gays that he knows at work who are given such extreme political correctness, that if they show up at work late, if the boss/manager complains about it, what the boss would tell ANY person becomes "hate speech" in the case of a homosexual who buys into the artificial rights that the kikes promise. An example of how the kikes play both sides on this, is that in other areas, gays ARE treated lower than animals and can be fired just for their orientation. In the same areas, gays will be denied living spaces. Both instances exist, and the Jew applauds his success for destroying the Gentile spirit, ever-ambitious to divide us more and more, just when you think they couldn't go any further.

For the GLBT people here who are used to being separate from the rest of their Gentile world, in that the Jewish lifestyles [deathstyles, drugs, disease, addictions, etc] and the feeling of being a protected minority with a voice of some kind, as well as comradery with others in the same place... This is not true freedom, as this is a clever lie from the Jews to trick the hapless Gentile into one of their ass-kissers. As for the utopic image of GLBT people having their rightful place among heterosexuals without being discriminated against, which this positive image can be difficult to see, at times...things will change in the favor of all of the Gentile peoples. Things will level out, and out of chaos, order and justice will reign. It may be a slow process due to current world affairs, and the persistence of anti-GLBT prejudice [another product of the Jews, via Christian values, etc], but through empowering ourselves, through Satan, and bonding together with a Satanic family, we can make things change quicker, as our influence on those who are without will bring about massive changes that we will see in this lifetime. As per usual, we still need to be careful with how we deal with those who are without, of course, for our own safety, but don't ever let go of hope and a balanced sense of self-confidence.

Also, as GLBT's, it is also our mission to clean up this mess of what the Jews have done to us in creating a GLBT community, which is destructive, rather than constructive to Satan's cause. There is so much despair in this portion of humanity. Before I was a dedicated Satanist, I knew something was wrong with the segregated "gay community." Satan has shown me why I was feeling that way, as I knew nothing about the kikes back then, even though I have always hated them with a seething passion on an unconscious level. I think that many of us who carry Satan's mark on our souls have an innate hatred towards the Jewish people. This hatred comes from Satan, and any Satanist who has been a Satanist for a while, but can't feel this, are not one of us. Satan does give us legal ways to deal with the Jewish question, problem... whatever people want to call it, which I am very thankful that we have such an outlet.

NEVER underestimate your rituals. I hope everyone is having a good Wednesday. Hail Satan!

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Yes the enemy ideologies [pretend religions and secular dogma's] all yell diversity at the top of their lungs. But all their programs are designed to make everyone a borg like hive and thus a mono glob. Its a scam to destroy diversity in the name of diversity. They are Orwellian in that sense where slavery is freedom and war is peace.

Death to the Jews.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], SANDEEP DEVARE <sanafrica7@ wrote:

let me start off by saying i am Bi .
i have allays sorta been Bothered by the "Gay culture" in the U.S. its a unnerving feeling i have for them . like I can be around them , I can Talk to them but its the their Stance and their way of Vocalization that makes me have an odd feeling .

Its like i know to my self , They are gay , yes , but are they doing it right lol ?

I always thought being Gay was to like another person of the Same Gender. not to parade in tight Outfits , sport pink clothing , and Talk slightly more Effeminate , its the kike Stereotype of them .I myself have fallen Victim to that, Although i have learned that i long to get an Operation done about my Gender , so nothing is Wrong .

In a Nutshell : I am glad to know at least my thoughts are Correct on what Gay is Supposed to be .
Thank you for making this Clear, HP .

Hail Satan !
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priest Jake Carlson" <hammerofthegods_666@... wrote:

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

Death to the Jews.

Hail Satan

Like you Rowdy I have hated gay culture and this hatred does not stop in the U.S but all over the world as it has spread to many countries. Unlike you however for me its not an unnerving feeling but pure hatred. I see these indiviudals as a disgrace not only to fellow GLBT indiviudals but the Gentile nation as a whole. They have given up everything homosexuals once stood for and have turned us into a laughing stock. They never stopped to think what purpose they serve by doing what they are doing and whether or not it is hurting the image of Gays everywhere. I for one can not even stand to be around them and have even called seveal of them out about their actions.

Because of my stance on such mattes people actually have the nerve to question if I am actually gay. This is the damage they are doing to us. Yes, it was the jews who created and promote such garbadge but they are as much at fault as the christians and are just as much unforgivable. Any idiot can see what they are doing is horrendous and unnecesary, but they continue to look the other way and I for one can not do the same.

This is not to say that homosexuals can not wear dresses as their are transgendered people and these individuals are simply for connected to either the masculine or feminine part of their soul/mind than the normal homosexual. But those who go about to drag pagents and dress up at night and go back to their daily lives during the day are simply making a mockery of this as well.

You changed and for this I am happy for you but do not turn the other cheek and be ok with what thye are doing. Being around them should make you angry for as I said they are destroying our image and standing within society and this SHOULD make you angry.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Rowdy" <rowdygreen@... wrote:

i have allays sorta been Bothered by the "Gay culture" in the U.S. its a unnerving feeling i have for them . like I can be around them , I can Talk to them but its the their Stance and their way of Vocalization that makes me have an odd feeling .

Its like i know to my self , They are gay , yes , but are they doing it right lol ?

I always thought being Gay was to like another person of the Same Gender. not to parade in tight Outfits , sport pink clothing , and Talk slightly more Effeminate , its the kike Stereotype of them .I myself have fallen Victim to that, Although i have learned that i long to get an Operation done about my Gender , so nothing is Wrong .

In a Nutshell : I am glad to know at least my thoughts are Correct on what Gay is Supposed to be .

Hail Satan !
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priest Jake Carlson" <hammerofthegods_666@ wrote:

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

Death to the Jews.

Hail Satan

You know, for me. i wear a rainbow cape just for the simple fact that im proud to say im a lesbian. but there are times i dont have to tell you. i have short spiky hair and dress like a guy, that sterotype kicks in right off the bat. but i really could care less cuz i live my life to the fullest. fuck what other ppl think and say. Hail Satan!
On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 9:50 PM PDT strengththroughsatan89 wrote:

Like you Rowdy I have hated gay culture and this hatred does not stop in the U.S but all over the world as it has spread to many countries. Unlike you however for me its not an unnerving feeling but pure hatred. I see these indiviudals as a disgrace not only to fellow GLBT indiviudals but the Gentile nation as a whole. They have given up everything homosexuals once stood for and have turned us into a laughing stock. They never stopped to think what purpose they serve by doing what they are doing and whether or not it is hurting the image of Gays everywhere. I for one can not even stand to be around them and have even called seveal of them out about their actions.

Because of my stance on such mattes people actually have the nerve to question if I am actually gay. This is the damage they are doing to us. Yes, it was the jews who created and promote such garbadge but they are as much at fault as the christians and are just as much unforgivable. Any idiot can see what they are doing is horrendous and unnecesary, but they continue to look the other way and I for one can not do the same.

This is not to say that homosexuals can not wear dresses as their are transgendered people and these individuals are simply for connected to either the masculine or feminine part of their soul/mind than the normal homosexual. But those who go about to drag pagents and dress up at night and go back to their daily lives during the day are simply making a mockery of this as well.

You changed and for this I am happy for you but do not turn the other cheek and be ok with what thye are doing. Being around them should make you angry for as I said they are destroying our image and standing within society and this SHOULD make you angry.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Rowdy" <rowdygreen@... wrote:

Hail Satan !
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priest Jake Carlson" <hammerofthegods_666@ wrote:

The communist version of homo/bisexual "liberation," rainbow flags, "gay culture," and all, that make homo/bisexual men look like silly queens who can't be taken seriously, or, as the Christians, etc, would say, "perverts with an agenda to corrupt our children and to destroy all American decency" is a clever lie against humanity. I put quotation marks around the words "gay-culture," as there is no such thing. From the beginning of time, it has always been GENTILE cultures and civilizations, as one's sexuality was not an issue... not until Christianity reared its ugly head. It is the "liberal" communist-Marxist-Jew FUCKS who have seen that the problem-reaction-solution that they have created over human sexuality is SLAMMED by Christian reactions. Christians will also complain about their freedom of speech being taken away from them when homo/bisexuals are allowed to have a voice or an opinion. The Christians won't have any of that. Since the kikes
put on an artifical "anti-Christian" front, this fools so many people. I would still be confused if it weren't for Satan and the Gods of Hell. They let us know things if we are open to them, that those who are without will always struggle with, for as long as they are without.

For the GLBT people here who are used to being separate from the rest of their Gentile world, in that the Jewish lifestyles [deathstyles, drugs, disease, addictions, etc] and the feeling of being a protected minority with a voice of some kind, as well as comradery with others in the same place... This is not true freedom, as this is a clever lie from the Jews to trick the hapless Gentile into one of their ass-kissers. As for the utopic image of GLBT people having their rightful place among heterosexuals without being discriminated against, which this positive image can be difficult to see, at times...things will change in the favor of all of the Gentile peoples. Things will level out, and out of chaos, order and justice will reign. It may be a slow process due to current world affairs, and the persistence of anti-GLBT prejudice [another product of the Jews, via Christian values, etc], but through empowering ourselves, through Satan, and bonding
together with a Satanic family, we can make things change quicker, as our influence on those who are without will bring about massive changes that we will see in this lifetime. As per usual, we still need to be careful with how we deal with those who are without, of course, for our own safety, but don't ever let go of hope and a balanced sense of self-confidence.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

Death to the Jews.

Hail Satan

Sounds like than yo are still indoctrined into the jewish hype. If you were truly proud of being a lesbian you would know rainbows hae nothing to do with being gay and goes completely against what we once stood for. If you want to proove to yourself that your a proud homosexual than go back to your roots and help not only homosexuals but Gentilrs as well change society back to the way it was and to get rid of this revolting stereotype and image of the homosexuals.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Kassondra Cannon <kasstar14@... wrote:

You know, for me. i wear a rainbow cape just for the simple fact that im proud to say im a lesbian. but there are times i dont have to tell you. i have short spiky hair and dress like a guy, that sterotype kicks in right off the bat. but i really could care less cuz i live my life to the fullest. fuck what other ppl think and say. Hail Satan!

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Rowdy" <rowdygreen@ wrote:

Hail Satan !

The communist version of homo/bisexual "liberation," rainbow flags, "gay culture," and all, that make homo/bisexual men look like silly queens who can't be taken seriously, or, as the Christians, etc, would say, "perverts with an agenda to corrupt our children and to destroy all American decency" is a clever lie against humanity. I put quotation marks around the words "gay-culture," as there is no such thing. From the beginning of time, it has always been GENTILE cultures and civilizations, as one's sexuality was not an issue... not until Christianity reared its ugly head. It is the "liberal" communist-Marxist-Jew FUCKS who have seen that the problem-reaction-solution that they have created over human sexuality is SLAMMED by Christian reactions. Christians will also complain about their freedom of speech being taken away from them when homo/bisexuals are allowed to have a voice or an opinion. The Christians won't have any of that. Since the kikes
put on an artifical "anti-Christian" front, this fools so many people. I would still be confused if it weren't for Satan and the Gods of Hell. They let us know things if we are open to them, that those who are without will always struggle with, for as long as they are without.

For the GLBT people here who are used to being separate from the rest of their Gentile world, in that the Jewish lifestyles [deathstyles, drugs, disease, addictions, etc] and the feeling of being a protected minority with a voice of some kind, as well as comradery with others in the same place... This is not true freedom, as this is a clever lie from the Jews to trick the hapless Gentile into one of their ass-kissers. As for the utopic image of GLBT people having their rightful place among heterosexuals without being discriminated against, which this positive image can be difficult to see, at times...things will change in the favor of all of the Gentile peoples. Things will level out, and out of chaos, order and justice will reign. It may be a slow process due to current world affairs, and the persistence of anti-GLBT prejudice [another product of the Jews, via Christian values, etc], but through empowering ourselves, through Satan, and bonding
together with a Satanic family, we can make things change quicker, as our influence on those who are without will bring about massive changes that we will see in this lifetime. As per usual, we still need to be careful with how we deal with those who are without, of course, for our own safety, but don't ever let go of hope and a balanced sense of self-confidence.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

Death to the Jews.

Hail Satan

Same with me I like being a feminine guy, I don't really tend towards the masculine side, I want the world to know that, cause I feel that as a guy its my right not to have to suppress who I am, and I see many guys today are oppressed, I want to show the world I am not and I am me, and I do not give a shit what people think or say either why should I it just brings more drama into my life, I realized that long ago and adjusted myself accordingly I am so much happier now. However I understand the point of what the kikes are doing. However you wont find me conforming to society for any reason the filthy kikes are going down. I liked what you said.
Hail Satan

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Rowdy" <rowdygreen@ wrote:

Hail Satan !

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

Death to the Jews.

Hail Satan

I agree, some people forget that being homosexual is *just* having a different preference in bed. Why is there need to give this minor matter so much importance and create a separate community, follow a certain sort of behavior, have separate symbols e.t.c. all these because those people have a different sexual preference? Does anyone realize how ridiculous this sounds? I think I know why the kikes do that, they single the homosexuals out so they can make them an easy target.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

Sounds like than yo are still indoctrined into the jewish hype. If you were truly proud of being a lesbian you would know rainbows hae nothing to do with being gay and goes completely against what we once stood for. If you want to proove to yourself that your a proud homosexual than go back to your roots and help not only homosexuals but Gentilrs as well change society back to the way it was and to get rid of this revolting stereotype and image of the homosexuals.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Kassondra Cannon <kasstar14@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Hail Satan !

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

Death to the Jews.

Hail Satan

The ex[/IMG]</var>and seek sanctuary. Much of the issues are bound to this fact. Even the idea of just being gay as a indentity is a reaction to the conditions of being raised in such society. The jews take advantage of this further in their schemes.

Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2012 10:28:32 AM

I agree, some people forget that being homosexual is *just* having a different preference in bed. Why is there need to give this minor matter so much importance and create a separate community, follow a certain sort of behavior, have separate symbols e.t.c. all these because those people have a different sexual preference? Does anyone realize how ridiculous this sounds? I think I know why the kikes do that, they single the homosexuals out so they can make them an easy target.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Kassondra Cannon <kasstar14@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Hail Satan !

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

Death to the Jews.

Hail Satan

Its not to make us an easy target they do this and created all of this so they can seperate us from society, to have us become shunned within society and have socity look down upon us. Homosexuals are a major threat to the enemy because of the importance of our original and TRUE standing in society. Just like they did with the heterosexuals and divided them from their natural roles. By dividing both homosexuals and heterosexuals from these roles they are throwing our entire Gentile nation off balance and this is one of the reasons why the world is the way it is today. BALANCE IS EVERYTHING!!!!!

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

Hail Satan !

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

Death to the Jews.

Hail Satan

<td val[/IMG]I feel we are all important to the balanced growth of our Gentile nation.This homosexual stigma was all caused by the kikes,and I feel that it is high time to recognize all forms of sexuality,as being healthy,and destroy the stigma that society has with sex completely.Even though I am not gay myself,I have always thought that those who choose to be with the same sex are even more balanced then I.My mind set has changed dramatically about sex,even in the last few months,due to the person I am with now.To be completely free of all mind sets,takes some time after coming to Satan,because of all the sick views of the jews,but I know that we can come into that balance that we need as a people,if we just understand the real truth of sexuality,instead of the way the jews have perverted it.Just like they have perverted everything else.

Hail Satan
Brian 

--- On Thu, 3/22/12, strengththroughsatan89 <horrorfan89@... wrote:
Date: Thursday, March 22, 2012, 8:23 PM

Its not to make us an easy target they do this and created all of this so they can seperate us from society, to have us become shunned within society and have socity look down upon us. Homosexuals are a major threat to the enemy because of the importance of our original and TRUE standing in society. Just like they did with the heterosexuals and divided them from their natural roles. By dividing both homosexuals and heterosexuals from these roles they are throwing our entire Gentile nation off balance and this is one of the reasons why the world is the way it is today. BALANCE IS EVERYTHING!!!!!

Hail Satan

--- [/IMG][email protected], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@ wrote:

Hail Satan

--- [/IMG][email protected], Kassondra Cannon <kasstar14@ wrote:

Hail Satan

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Rowdy" <rowdygreen@ wrote:

Hail Satan !
--- [/IMG][email protected], "High Priest Jake Carlson" <hammerofthegods_666@ wrote:

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

--- [/IMG][email protected], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

Death to the Jews.

Hail Satan

--- [/IMG][email protected], SANDEEP DEVARE <sanafrica7@ wrote:

[/TD]

You are right Brian we are all important in this balance but as I said in my previous post heterosexuals have their own roles and homosexuals have theirs. These roles are given not by man but by the very foundation of nature. In this sense hetero and homo are seperate as we each have our own to contribute to ensure our societies advance and prosper.

This whole conflict goes WAY beyound that of simple sexuality but the loss of roles for both heterosexuals and homosexuals. Sexualiy is only the tip of the iceberg to the main problem. Yes, attacking our rights to a free sexual life is important but the main focus of everyone should be their attack on the very fabric of our existence and role within society.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

I feel we are all important to the balanced growth of our Gentile nation.This homosexual stigma was all caused by the kikes,and I feel that it is high time to recognize all forms of sexuality,as being healthy,and destroy the stigma that society has with sex completely.Even though I am not gay myself,I have always thought that those who choose to be with the same sex are even more balanced then I.My mind set has changed dramatically about sex,even in the last few months,due to the person I am with now.To be completely free of all mind sets,takes some time after coming to Satan,because of all the sick views of the jews,but I know that we can come into that balance that we need as a people,if we just understand the real truth of sexuality,instead of the way the jews have perverted it.Just like they have perverted everything else.

Hail Satan

Brian 

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

Hail Satan !

The communist version of homo/bisexual "liberation," rainbow flags, "gay culture," and all, that make homo/bisexual men look like silly queens who can't be taken seriously, or, as the Christians, etc, would say, "perverts with an agenda to corrupt our children and to destroy all American decency" is a clever lie against humanity. I put quotation marks around the words "gay-culture," as there is no such thing. From the beginning of time, it has always been GENTILE cultures and civilizations, as one's sexuality was not an issue... not until Christianity reared its ugly head. It is the "liberal" communist-Marxist-Jew FUCKS who have seen that the problem-reaction-solution that they have created over human sexuality is SLAMMED by Christian reactions. Christians will also complain about their freedom of speech being taken away from them when homo/bisexuals are allowed to have a voice or an opinion. The Christians won't have any of that. Since the
kikes

For the GLBT people here who are used to being separate from the rest of their Gentile world, in that the Jewish lifestyles [deathstyles, drugs, disease, addictions, etc] and the feeling of being a protected minority with a voice of some kind, as well as comradery with others in the same place... This is not true freedom, as this is a clever lie from the Jews to trick the hapless Gentile into one of their ass-kissers. As for the utopic image of GLBT people having their rightful place among heterosexuals without being discriminated against, which this positive image can be difficult to see, at times...things will change in the favor of all of the Gentile peoples. Things will level out, and out of chaos, order and justice will reign. It may be a slow process due to current world affairs, and the persistence of anti-GLBT prejudice [another product of the Jews, via Christian values, etc], but through empowering ourselves, through Satan, and
bonding

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

Death to the Jews.

Hail Satan

<td val[/IMG]Agreed!And I need to regroup here too.I am not at all saying that I am less then because I am not gay.But I am saying that just maybe because of growing up the way I did,that maybe I even could be bi,and never could have figured it out because of the time period I grew up in,and the jew influence over it all.Still not sure that we are not all bisexual,but have never had the healthy views of what that is,because it has all been stigmatized from the beginning.All I know is I am growing everyday and changing too,so maybe I will find out what I want to be when I grow up.But one thing I do know is,the journey to the true self is a long one,but Father Satan helps us find who we really are inside more everyday.So the joy really is in the journey,and with my hand in His its bound to be a fascinating discovery.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Date: Thursday, March 22, 2012, 9:00 PM

You are right Brian we are all important in this balance but as I said in my previous post heterosexuals have their own roles and homosexuals have theirs. These roles are given not by man but by the very foundation of nature. In this sense hetero and homo are seperate as we each have our own to contribute to ensure our societies advance and prosper.

This whole conflict goes WAY beyound that of simple sexuality but the loss of roles for both heterosexuals and homosexuals. Sexualiy is only the tip of the iceberg to the main problem. Yes, attacking our rights to a free sexual life is important but the main focus of everyone should be their attack on the very fabric of our existence and role within society.

Hail Satan

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

I feel we are all important to the balanced growth of our Gentile nation.This homosexual stigma was all caused by the kikes,and I feel that it is high time to recognize all forms of sexuality,as being healthy,and destroy the stigma that society has with sex completely.Even though I am not gay myself,I have always thought that those who choose to be with the same sex are even more balanced then I.My mind set has changed dramatically about sex,even in the last few months,due to the person I am with now.To be completely free of all mind sets,takes some time after coming to Satan,because of all the sick views of the jews,but I know that we can come into that balance that we need as a people,if we just understand the real truth of sexuality,instead of the way the jews have perverted it.Just like they have perverted everything else.

Hail Satan

Brian 

Hail Satan

--- [/IMG][email protected], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

Hail Satan !

--- [/IMG][email protected], "High Priest Jake Carlson" <hammerofthegods_666@ wrote:

The communist version of homo/bisexual "liberation," rainbow flags, "gay culture," and all, that make homo/bisexual men look like silly queens who can't be taken seriously, or, as the Christians, etc, would say, "perverts with an agenda to corrupt our children and to destroy all American decency" is a clever lie against humanity. I put quotation marks around the words "gay-culture," as there is no such thing. From the beginning of time, it has always been GENTILE cultures and civilizations, as one's sexuality was not an issue... not until Christianity reared its ugly head. It is the "liberal" communist-Marxist-Jew FUCKS who have seen that the problem-reaction-solution that they have created over human sexuality is SLAMMED by Christian reactions. Christians will also complain about their freedom of speech being taken away from them when homo/bisexuals are allowed to have a voice or an opinion. The Christians won't have any of that. Since the
kikes

For the GLBT people here who are used to being separate from the rest of their Gentile world, in that the Jewish lifestyles [deathstyles, drugs, disease, addictions, etc] and the feeling of being a protected minority with a voice of some kind, as well as comradery with others in the same place... This is not true freedom, as this is a clever lie from the Jews to trick the hapless Gentile into one of their ass-kissers. As for the utopic image of GLBT people having their rightful place among heterosexuals without being discriminated against, which this positive image can be difficult to see, at times...things will change in the favor of all of the Gentile peoples. Things will level out, and out of chaos, order and justice will reign. It may be a slow process due to current world affairs, and the persistence of anti-GLBT prejudice [another product of the Jews, via Christian values, etc], but through empowering ourselves, through Satan, and
bonding

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

Death to the Jews.

Hail Satan

[/TD]

isnt the people i have hate for , its the kikes in charge and Gentiles who enforce Kikism on to the Populace . people should be free to act and do as they please .Unfortunatly the kikes have used The freedom bid and mess it up . they [Most Gays and Lesbians Follow} the book of stereotypes because the kikes wrote it , and brought an expectation of what people should see in gay and straight individuals . its Disturbing and Insulting to see such idiotic people follow what they think is "Gay Culture", but i force all my blame and hate into the Few in power who allow and enforce such lunacy through Entertainment industry and Media . If you wish to Kill a Rat , you Cut off its head , not the tail .That is why i focus all my Hatred , Anger , and Disgust to them .

Hail Satan !

Hail Satan

Hail Satan !

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

Death to the Jews.

Hail Satan

I do know several gay and lesbian couples. And they did adopt children and raised the children as their own. They were all loving and caring parents.Being a homosexual doesn't make you a bad person.If the kikes and xians out there think it does then how true to their thinking are they.In all my dealings with kikes and xians I have found more hypocrites, liars, cheaters, and all out rotten people who hide behind their religion.
Being here is a breath of fresh air in knowing the truth and feeling the growth each day in some way.Yes I still have my bad days, but I do know in time they too will pass. The important thing no matter what we must continue to grow the way Father wants us to. No its not easy and yes things do pop up and try to make it hard to meditate do yoga and work on our souls to elevate them. I try to dedicate at least 4 hours a day to meditation. Some days are more, but it is a struggle considering when my soon to be ex is home he makes it most difficult to concentrate with all the noise from him and his family.Lets just keep strong and move forward.Hail Father SatanHail the Demons of HellOnward we go to fight and defeat all our foesHail Father SatanHail the Demons of HellHail Father SatanOur God, Creator, and Friend
Take care brothers and sisters and some fine day we will live in a world we can call our own.Hail Satan, Hail all the Demons of Hell

Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2012 4:54 PM

<td style="font:[/IMG]I feel we are all important to the balanced growth of our Gentile nation.This homosexual stigma was all caused by the kikes,and I feel that it is high time to recognize all forms of sexuality,as being healthy,and destroy the stigma that society has with sex completely.Even though I am not gay myself,I have always thought that those who choose to be with the same sex are even more balanced then I.My mind set has changed dramatically about sex,even in the last few months,due to the person I am with now.To be completely free of all mind sets,takes some time after coming to Satan,because of all the sick views of the jews,but I know that we can come into that balance that we need as a people,if we just understand the real truth of sexuality,instead of the way the jews have perverted it.Just like they have perverted everything else.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Satan

--- [/IMG][email protected], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

Hail Satan !

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

Death to the Jews.

Hail Satan

[/TD]

You are more than accepted, bro.. Gays are a part of Father Satan's plan. It is xianism that makes you have to feel apologetic and not normal.
Hali Satan !!
Hail Ra !!
Hail Lilith !!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan

Brian 

--- On Wed, 3/21/12, Allyshia <allyshia93@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

Hail The Gods Of Duat!

Heil Hitler!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back