Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Gaurdian Demon.

drlyrnh74

While utilizing the pendulum to find the name of my GD,I tried to use a short cut after CHA, by asking will I find my GD name on JOS by CHA and the answer was yes. I went to the C's but nothing starting with Cha. After a couple of days I searched for the Demon over Scorpio and October 30th since this is my birthday and to my surprise Shax as known as CHAX was there. My question, is Chax a Guardian Demon and if so how can I receive more info on him?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "drlyrnh74" <drlyrnh74@... wrote:
While utilizing the pendulum to find the name of my GD,I tried to use a short cut after CHA, by asking will I find my GD name on JOS by CHA and the answer was yes. I went to the C's but nothing starting with Cha. After a couple of days I searched for the Demon over Scorpio and October 30th since this is my birthday and to my surprise Shax as known as CHAX was there. My question, is Chax a Guardian Demon and if so how can I receive more info on him?
SALVE, Shaxx is my guardian to, he is really nice and helpfull, has a huuuuge blueish aura. where do ya live bro? maybe we can meet?
HAIL SHAX!

im pritty sure he can be, and if you look hard enough im sure you'll find more information good work praise hail father satan honor be unto the names of the gods of hell dont let the enemies make a fool out of you -thorn

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2009 3:37:49 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Gaurdian Demon.

Hey everyone who knows who their guardian demon is should post here and we can talk about them. I haven't done the commitment ritual to Satan yet but I may once I start trying to get really good at meditations and after I've opened up my chakras and all that. If I decide to dedicate myself to Satan I'm going to ask if he can get Caacrinolaas to be my guardian demon. Does anyone here have Caacrinolaas as their guardian demon?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sardarkar" <sardarkar@... wrote:
Hey everyone who knows who their guardian demon is should post here and we can talk about them. I haven't done the commitment ritual to Satan yet but I may once I start trying to get really good at meditations and after I've opened up my chakras and all that. If I decide to dedicate myself to Satan I'm going to ask if he can get Caacrinolaas to be my guardian demon. Does anyone here have Caacrinolaas as their guardian demon?
I think they pick you.....
Hail Satan

I have yet to truly know or find my demon...I'm still trying myself and need help...lol
HAIL SATAN!
Sent from Samsung Mobile

shaunhardman1984 <shaunhardman1984@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sardarkar" <sardarkar@... wrote:

I think they pick you.....
Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back