Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

gaurdian demon troubles

svenator

I am pretty new to Satanism and every time I zone out I keep on thinking of the name Hagenti. I tried to summon her multiple times and nothing. I need to summon her because i need to know if she is my gaurdian demon so I can thank her for saving mine and my families lives.

Any advice would be great and help me a lot.

weird, i heard of her name somewhere. maybe she did come, but you had no way of contacting her. did u used any kind of method to communicate with her? as in pendulum? quiji board or automatic writing? or through the astral realm also. u need some kinf od medium to communicate with her. try out what i just sugessted and it should work 100%.   her majesty

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, December 26, 2009 8:12:25 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] gaurdian demon troubles

I am pretty new to Satanism and every time I zone out I keep on thinking of the name Hagenti. I tried to summon her multiple times and nothing. I need to summon her because i need to know if she is my gaurdian demon so I can thank her for saving mine and my families lives.

Work on opening yourself up more, empowering your astral senses and more meditation. The clauridiance and clairyvoyance meditations are good to start with. You could also try opening your hand and palm chakras and empowering them so you can touch her if she lets you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "svenator" <svenator@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Hui Lin <shatterose09@... wrote:
weird, i heard of her name somewhere. maybe she did come, but you had no way of contacting her. did u used any kind of method to communicate with her? as in pendulum? quiji board or automatic writing? or through the astral realm also. u need some kinf od medium to communicate with her. try out what i just sugessted and it should work 100%.

her majesty

Yes, i tried to summon her physically before i asked for help. I had her prefered color of candals, her sigil, a pic of her tarrort card and a pic of her plant. I will try to open up my hand chakaras and go from there. Thank you for your help.
PS. You said you herd of her name? She is an Alchimest demon, from what I read on the JoS site.

thats good then. im glad i was able to help. and no, i didnt heard of her through JoS. i think i heard of her when i was talking to a whole bunch of demons. i forgot. somewhere along that line lol. well good luck to u then!!!   her majesty

Sent: Sun, December 27, 2009 7:24:25 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: gaurdian demon troubles

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, Hui Lin <shatterose09@ ... wrote:

weird, i heard of her name somewhere. maybe she did come, but you had no way of contacting her. did u used any kind of method to communicate with her? as in pendulum? quiji board or automatic writing? or through the astral realm also. u need some kinf od medium to communicate with her. try out what i just sugessted and it should work 100%.

her majesty

Yes, i tried to summon her physically before i asked for help. I had her prefered color of candals, her sigil, a pic of her tarrort card and a pic of her plant. I will try to open up my hand chakaras and go from there. Thank you for your help.

PS. You said you herd of her name? She is an Alchimest demon, from what I read on the JoS site.
____________ _________ _________ __
To: Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com

every time i black out i hear this name but i just cannot understand it. it's like a blur. i try very hard to try and understand it but i just can't. how can i make it more clear? i told my friend and she says that happened to her at first then finally she understood it.   i would like some advice about it. thx

Sent: Sun, December 27, 2009 5:24:25 AM

her majesty

try focusing on the voice and the words. just block everything and focus on what its saying. or u can just use a quiji board to tell u wat theyre saying and ask a demon wat it means. hope this help!   her majesty

Sent: Sun, December 27, 2009 1:14:18 PM
Subject: Re: [Teens4Satan] Re: gaurdian demon troubles

every time i black out i hear this name but i just cannot understand it. it's like a blur. i try very hard to try and understand it but i just can't. how can i make it more clear? i told my friend and she says that happened to her at first then finally she understood it.   i would like some advice about it. thx

Sent: Sun, December 27, 2009 5:24:25 AM

her majesty

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back