Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Gang Stalking

Wright

i conured a spirit from a sub-goetic grimoire about a month ago in order to do a deeper divination on certain issues around me and was told about this phenomenon:

http://whatisgangstalking.blogspot.com/ ... -also.html

it brought a lot of perspective to me regarding things i could never explain properly, and also brought me a lot of peace of mind.

the funny thing about the post above is that gang stalking is made out to be something done by far-right groups. i can tell you from experience that that is NOT the case. in my own neighbourhood there is a HEAVY amount of gang stalking going on and the large majority of people who carry out the stalking are immigrants who drive taxis, many of them who barely speak english. and one of the first victims of the gang stalking going on in my part of town was wolfgang droege. his house used to be targeted for abuse all the time.

if droege was a part of a gang stalking ring, he would be a perpetrator of the campaign, NOT a victim of it. he's now in jail and his reputation in my neighbourhood was and is shot to pieces.

as a satanist, you may have been targeted for such attacks and not be aware of it. take time to review the points and do a little research on the issue and self-reflection, and also do meditations around it. you do not want such things to get out of hand when it comes to mobbing.

That is freaking sobering...by "immigrants" are you talking about illegal aliens from Mexico? Or from some other place?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Wright" <dswrightca@... wrote:

i conured a spirit from a sub-goetic grimoire about a month ago in order to do a deeper divination on certain issues around me and was told about this phenomenon:

http://whatisgangstalking.blogspot.com/ ... -also.html

it brought a lot of perspective to me regarding things i could never explain properly, and also brought me a lot of peace of mind.

the funny thing about the post above is that gang stalking is made out to be something done by far-right groups. i can tell you from experience that that is NOT the case. in my own neighbourhood there is a HEAVY amount of gang stalking going on and the large majority of people who carry out the stalking are immigrants who drive taxis, many of them who barely speak english. and one of the first victims of the gang stalking going on in my part of town was wolfgang droege. his house used to be targeted for abuse all the time.

if droege was a part of a gang stalking ring, he would be a perpetrator of the campaign, NOT a victim of it. he's now in jail and his reputation in my neighbourhood was and is shot to pieces.

as a satanist, you may have been targeted for such attacks and not be aware of it. take time to review the points and do a little research on the issue and self-reflection, and also do meditations around it. you do not want such things to get out of hand when it comes to mobbing.

This is not just with gangs, single individuals also stalk. My sister has
been stalking my brother and I for years, the only difference is that she
is not conformational She was very sneaky about her doing like trying to
befriend people who work at the same place, neighbors, relations and just
anybody she could tell a story to. Make up things and sent negative things
to work, neighbors and other relatives. Cause problems where they wasn't
any like she said this and that about you. For years this went on because
her demeanor was such that people thought she was a sweet lady, but now that
she is old, the game is up for her.

In a message dated 6/14/2010 4:50:52 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
moonshadow48@... writes:

That is freaking sobering...by "immigrants" are you talking about illegal
aliens from Mexico? Or from some other place?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]_
(mailto:[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]) , "Wright" <dswrightca@... wrote:
i conured a spirit from a sub-goetic grimoire about a month ago in order
to do a deeper divination on certain issues around me and was told about
this phenomenon:
_http://whatisgangstalking.blogspot.com/ ... also.html_
(http://whatisgangstalking.blogspot.com/ ... -also.html)
it brought a lot of perspective to me regarding things i could never
explain properly, and also brought me a lot of peace of mind.
the funny thing about the post above is that gang stalking is made out
to be something done by far-right groups. i can tell you from experience
that that is NOT the case. in my own neighbourhood there is a HEAVY amount of
gang stalking going on and the large majority of people who carry out the
stalking are immigrants who drive taxis, many of them who barely speak
english. and one of the first victims of the gang stalking going on in my part
of town was wolfgang droege. his house used to be targeted for abuse all the
time.
if droege was a part of a gang stalking ring, he would be a perpetrator
of the campaign, NOT a victim of it. he's now in jail and his reputation in
my neighbourhood was and is shot to pieces.
as a satanist, you may have been targeted for such attacks and not be
aware of it. take time to review the points and do a little research on the
issue and self-reflection, and also do meditations around it. you do not
want such things to get out of hand when it comes to mobbing.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

"moonshadow48@..." <moonshadow48@... wrote:

That is freaking sobering...by "immigrants" are you talking about illegal aliens from Mexico? Or from some other place?<
in my part of the world most of the immigrants seem to be east indian. in your city or town it may be different. the immigrants can even be white and may be from other parts of the country. the important part is that they target you and use you as bait for social molestation.

fwlrcj@... wrote:

This is not just with gangs, single individuals also stalk.<
there is a VERY big difference between gang stalking and either individual stalking, or ringleader stalking.

gang stalkers are PROFESSIONAL stalkers and they get PAID to do it.

gang stalkers are generally not related to the victim in any way and the proxies who carry out gang stalking activities are used for 'one-shot' assaults and are constantly rotated so the victim never knows who to blame.

gang stalkers are often in collusion with the law. gang stalking is white collar criminal activity. individual stalking and ringleader stalking are blue collar crimes. because of this, gang stalkers are almost never identified unless they buck the system and harm someone important to society's structure.

gang stalkers tend to show up, do damage, and then leave. one rarely sees them in action unless they resort to social assault tactics such as 'brighting' which is done to intimidate victims. at one time i had $200 taken from my bank account. i used a spirit conjuration to get the money back. another time my bank account was closed and the records in the bank were altered. other times my house was raided by police and one time i was stopped on the street by two 'cops' who turned out to be impersonating the law so they could steal my personal information. when i didn't comply, they ran away instead of arresting me. i've been followed by taxis for years and it wasn't until a friend pointed out to me that the taxi cb on his cb radio was on the same channel as the police cb, and he heard taxi drivers regularly telling cops where certain citizens were 'he's crossing the street at <intersection now'. at one point there was a shady character that latched onto me and i couldn't shake him, he kept trying to get me into conversations. eventually i spoke to him and found out that he had a thing for touching underage girls! i did a rite from a grimoire to get rid of him for good. the next time he ran into me (they ALWAYS come after you, you never look for them they just sort of 'run into you' no matter where you are, you could be in the gobi desert and they'll pop up behind a cactus as if it's the most normal thing in the world for them to be there in the middle of nowhere), and he was sick as a dog. eventually he disappeared, never to be seen or heard from again. such is the way gang stalkers operate both in and out of the law.

gang stalkers are often never caught. it often takes even the victim of gang stalking years to even realize there IS a problem because gang stalking is made to seem entirely coincidental. but once one has lost their job, income, home, family and friendship relations and is constantly and increasingly the target of random violence, then one starts to figure it out, but by then it's too late. gang stalking victims are regularly run over by cars or destroyed under mysterious circumstances and gang stalking has been known to happen to certain people for many decades. moving does not help the situation as it continues in the new residence; gang stalkers follow the victim wherever they go or make it so that the victim ends up incarcerated and is not able to move.

this page has a test for gauging possible gang-stalking activity. it is important to take such a test BEFORE one's life has been damaged beyond repair and to remedy the situation before it is too late.

http://whosarat.websitetoolbox.com/post?id=1009784

in the physical world there is NO solution to gang stalking. however, in meditations with the goetic spirits, i have realized there IS a solution to gang-stalking if used in spiritual realms. the answer as a satanist is for you to go to higher authority and enlist the spirits to sow discord among the stalkers, turning them against each other in violent ways. when they are in disarray, one must then wage baneful magic on the highest perpetrators, cutting-the-head-off-the-chicken fashion. from there one can use energy vampirism or any method of spiritual, mental, or physical destrction on the perps because they are no longer an amorphous beast that arises when one is not ready or able to deal with them. but this form of social molestation has to be caught early or it spreads like the cancer it is. small wonder: it was invented in communist east germany by stasi.

These are things that have happen to me, but it goes back to a single
individual who controls and get it started. I guess that is what I mean
actually. Find the source.

In a message dated 6/16/2010 1:33:23 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dswrightca@... writes:

fwlrcj@... wrote:

there is a VERY big difference between gang stalking and either individual
stalking, or ringleader stalking.

gang stalkers are generally not related to the victim in any way and the
proxies who carry out gang stalking activities are used for 'one-shot'
assaults and are constantly rotated so the victim never knows who to blame.

gang stalkers are often in collusion with the law. gang stalking is white
collar criminal activity. individual stalking and ringleader stalking are
blue collar crimes. because of this, gang stalkers are almost never
identified unless they buck the system and harm someone important to society's
structure.

gang stalkers tend to show up, do damage, and then leave. one rarely sees
them in action unless they resort to social assault tactics such as
'brighting' which is done to intimidate victims. at one time i had $200 taken from
my bank account. i used a spirit conjuration to get the money back.
another time my bank account was closed and the records in the bank were altered.
other times my house was raided by police and one time i was stopped on
the street by two 'cops' who turned out to be impersonating the law so they
could steal my personal information. when i didn't comply, they ran away
instead of arresting me. i've been followed by taxis for years and it wasn't
until a friend pointed out to me that the taxi cb on his cb radio was on the
same channel as the police cb, and he heard taxi drivers regularly telling
cops where certain citizens were 'he's crossing the street at
<intersection now'. at one point there was a shady character that latched onto me and
i couldn't shake him, he kept trying to get me into conversations.
eventually i spoke to him and found out that he had a thing for touching underage
girls! i did a rite from a grimoire to get rid of him for good. the next
time he ran into me (they ALWAYS come after you, you never look for them they
just sort of 'run into you' no matter where you are, you could be in the
gobi desert and they'll pop up behind a cactus as if it's the most normal
thing in the world for them to be there in the middle of nowhere), and he was
sick as a dog. eventually he disappeared, never to be seen or heard from
again. such is the way gang stalkers operate both in and out of the law.

gang stalkers are often never caught. it often takes even the victim of
gang stalking years to even realize there IS a problem because gang stalking
is made to seem entirely coincidental. but once one has lost their job,
income, home, family and friendship relations and is constantly and
increasingly the target of random violence, then one starts to figure it out, but by
then it's too late. gang stalking victims are regularly run over by cars or
destroyed under mysterious circumstances and gang stalking has been known
to happen to certain people for many decades. moving does not help the
situation as it continues in the new residence; gang stalkers follow the victim
wherever they go or make it so that the victim ends up incarcerated and is
not able to move.

this page has a test for gauging possible gang-stalking activity. it is
important to take such a test BEFORE one's life has been damaged beyond
repair and to remedy the situation before it is too late.

_http://whosarat.websitetoolbox.com/post?id=1009784_
(http://whosarat.websitetoolbox.com/post?id=1009784)

in the physical world there is NO solution to gang stalking. however, in
meditations with the goetic spirits, i have realized there IS a solution to
gang-stalking if used in spiritual realms. the answer as a satanist is for
you to go to higher authority and enlist the spirits to sow discord among
the stalkers, turning them against each other in violent ways. when they are
in disarray, one must then wage baneful magic on the highest perpetrators,
cutting-the-head-off-the-chicken fashion. from there one can use energy
vampirism or any method of spiritual, mental, or physical destrction on the
perps because they are no longer an amorphous beast that arises when one is
not ready or able to deal with them. but this form of social molestation
has to be caught early or it spreads like the cancer it is. small wonder: it
was invented in communist east germany by stasi.

If it happens to you, ask Father Satan to protect you. I was stalked by a single person once, he was an ex-con, and Satan killed him--told me via ouija board, "I'll cause death"--the next day, the man died of a heart attack. Satan loves his own, he will protect us...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Wright" <dswrightca@... wrote:

fwlrcj@ wrote:

there is a VERY big difference between gang stalking and either individual stalking, or ringleader stalking.

gang stalkers are generally not related to the victim in any way and the proxies who carry out gang stalking activities are used for 'one-shot' assaults and are constantly rotated so the victim never knows who to blame.

gang stalkers are often in collusion with the law. gang stalking is white collar criminal activity. individual stalking and ringleader stalking are blue collar crimes. because of this, gang stalkers are almost never identified unless they buck the system and harm someone important to society's structure.

gang stalkers tend to show up, do damage, and then leave. one rarely sees them in action unless they resort to social assault tactics such as 'brighting' which is done to intimidate victims. at one time i had $200 taken from my bank account. i used a spirit conjuration to get the money back. another time my bank account was closed and the records in the bank were altered. other times my house was raided by police and one time i was stopped on the street by two 'cops' who turned out to be impersonating the law so they could steal my personal information. when i didn't comply, they ran away instead of arresting me. i've been followed by taxis for years and it wasn't until a friend pointed out to me that the taxi cb on his cb radio was on the same channel as the police cb, and he heard taxi drivers regularly telling cops where certain citizens were 'he's crossing the street at <intersection now'. at one point there was a shady character that latched onto me and i couldn't shake him, he kept trying to get me into conversations. eventually i spoke to him and found out that he had a thing for touching underage girls! i did a rite from a grimoire to get rid of him for good. the next time he ran into me (they ALWAYS come after you, you never look for them they just sort of 'run into you' no matter where you are, you could be in the gobi desert and they'll pop up behind a cactus as if it's the most normal thing in the world for them to be there in the middle of nowhere), and he was sick as a dog. eventually he disappeared, never to be seen or heard from again. such is the way gang stalkers operate both in and out of the law.

gang stalkers are often never caught. it often takes even the victim of gang stalking years to even realize there IS a problem because gang stalking is made to seem entirely coincidental. but once one has lost their job, income, home, family and friendship relations and is constantly and increasingly the target of random violence, then one starts to figure it out, but by then it's too late. gang stalking victims are regularly run over by cars or destroyed under mysterious circumstances and gang stalking has been known to happen to certain people for many decades. moving does not help the situation as it continues in the new residence; gang stalkers follow the victim wherever they go or make it so that the victim ends up incarcerated and is not able to move.

this page has a test for gauging possible gang-stalking activity. it is important to take such a test BEFORE one's life has been damaged beyond repair and to remedy the situation before it is too late.

http://whosarat.websitetoolbox.com/post?id=1009784

in the physical world there is NO solution to gang stalking. however, in meditations with the goetic spirits, i have realized there IS a solution to gang-stalking if used in spiritual realms. the answer as a satanist is for you to go to higher authority and enlist the spirits to sow discord among the stalkers, turning them against each other in violent ways. when they are in disarray, one must then wage baneful magic on the highest perpetrators, cutting-the-head-off-the-chicken fashion. from there one can use energy vampirism or any method of spiritual, mental, or physical destrction on the perps because they are no longer an amorphous beast that arises when one is not ready or able to deal with them. but this form of social molestation has to be caught early or it spreads like the cancer it is. small wonder: it was invented in communist east germany by stasi.

"moonshadow48@..." <moonshadow48@... wrote:

If it happens to you, ask Father Satan to protect you. I was stalked by a single person once, he was an ex-con, and Satan killed him--told me via ouija board, "I'll cause death"--the next day, the man died of a heart attack.<
good stuff! i had a situation like that where someone was threatening me and when i asked satan to deal with him, the next night he nearly died of a drug overdose. he disappeared for six months and when he came back he was a lot quieter. he didn't die though and that's kind of a shame because some people could use a good dying.

Satan loves his own, he will protect us...<
very true and i'm grateful for that

I keep asking and hoping for the same. The time must not be right for
this one. Although the last one who stalked me is now living a deplorable
life on the edge of poverty. Should have been spending their money more
wisely than getting people to stalk me.

In a message dated 6/16/2010 5:23:37 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
moonshadow48@... writes:

If it happens to you, ask Father Satan to protect you. I was stalked by a
single person once, he was an ex-con, and Satan killed him--told me via
Ouija board, "I'll cause death"--the next day, the man died of a heart attack.
Satan loves his own, he will protect us...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]_
(mailto:[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]) , "Wright" <dswrightca@... wrote:
fwlrcj@ wrote:

there is a VERY big difference between gang stalking and either
individual stalking, or ringleader stalking.

gang stalkers are generally not related to the victim in any way and the
proxies who carry out gang stalking activities are used for 'one-shot'
assaults and are constantly rotated so the victim never knows who to blame.
gang stalkers are often in collusion with the law. gang stalking is
white collar criminal activity. individual stalking and ringleader stalking are
blue collar crimes. because of this, gang stalkers are almost never
identified unless they buck the system and harm someone important to society's
structure.
gang stalkers tend to show up, do damage, and then leave. one rarely
sees them in action unless they resort to social assault tactics such as
'brighting' which is done to intimidate victims. at one time i had $200 taken
from my bank account. i used a spirit conjuration to get the money back.
another time my bank account was closed and the records in the bank were
altered. other times my house was raided by police and one time i was stopped on
the street by two 'cops' who turned out to be impersonating the law so they
could steal my personal information. when i didn't comply, they ran away
instead of arresting me. i've been followed by taxis for years and it wasn't
until a friend pointed out to me that the taxi cb on his cb radio was on
the same channel as the police cb, and he heard taxi drivers regularly
telling cops where certain citizens were 'he's crossing the street at
<intersection now'. at one point there was a shady character that latched onto me
and i cou ldn't shake him, he kept trying to get me into conversations.
eventually i spoke to him and found out that he had a thing for touching
underage girls! i did a rite from a grimoire to get rid of him for good. the next
time he ran into me (they ALWAYS come after you, you never look for them
they just sort of 'run into you' no matter where you are, you could be in the
gobi desert and they'll pop up behind a cactus as if it's the most normal
thing in the world for them to be there in the middle of nowhere), and he
was sick as a dog. eventually he disappeared, never to be seen or heard from
again. such is the way gang stalkers operate both in and out of the law.
gang stalkers are often never caught. it often takes even the victim of
gang stalking years to even realize there IS a problem because gang
stalking is made to seem entirely coincidental. but once one has lost their job,
income, home, family and friendship relations and is constantly and
increasingly the target of random violence, then one starts to figure it out, but
by then it's too late. gang stalking victims are regularly run over by cars
or destroyed under mysterious circumstances and gang stalking has been
known to happen to certain people for many decades. moving does not help the
situation as it continues in the new residence; gang stalkers follow the
victim wherever they go or make it so that the victim ends up incarcerated and
is not able to move.
this page has a test for gauging possible gang-stalking activity. it is
important to take such a test BEFORE one's life has been damaged beyond
repair and to remedy the situation before it is too late.
(http://whosarat.websitetoolbox.com/post?id=1009784)
in the physical world there is NO solution to gang stalking. however, in
meditations with the goetic spirits, i have realized there IS a solution to
gang-stalking if used in spiritual realms. the answer as a satanist is for
you to go to higher authority and enlist the spirits to sow discord among
the stalkers, turning them against each other in violent ways. when they
are in disarray, one must then wage baneful magic on the highest
perpetrators, cutting-the-head-off-the-chicken fashion. from there one can use energy
vampirism or any method of spiritual, mental, or physical destrction on the
perps because they are no longer an amorphous beast that arises when one is
not ready or able to deal with them. but this form of social molestation
has to be caught early or it spreads like the cancer it is. small wonder: it
was invented in communist east germany by stasi.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back