Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Gaining mass

rudyda_g

I've been a Satanist about 1 1/2 months now and have begun opening my chakras and astral projected once. I'm 6'0 tall and weigh 148 lbs :/ haha, I've tried a lot of things to gain weight and I can't I even followed a programnof eating 6000 calories a day for a month an no results. This may be irrelevant but can the Gods help me gain mass? Maybe by triggering my pituitary gland and releasing growth hormones? I've tried summoning Astaroth 3 times and Aim once but couldn't see or hear them. Any replies will be appreciated. Im just tired of being this fucken skinny and I'm 19 by the way. HAIL SATAN Y TODA SU MAJESTAD!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rudyda_g" <rudyda_g@... wrote:
I've been a Satanist about 1 1/2 months now and have begun opening my
chakras and astral projected once. I'm 6'0 tall and weigh 148 lbs :/
haha, I've tried a lot of things to gain weight and I can't I even
followed a programnof eating 6000 calories a day for a month an no
results. This may be irrelevant but can the Gods help me gain mass?
Maybe by triggering my pituitary gland and releasing growth hormones?
I've tried summoning Astaroth 3 times and Aim once but couldn't see or
hear them. Any replies will be appreciated. Im just tired of being this
fucken skinny and I'm 19 by the way. HAIL SATAN Y TODA SU MAJESTAD!!
For your weight, I would simply focus on your health. If you are skinny
and not feeling weak or sickly, I would advise meditating only on your
health and not worrying about your weight. It will correct in time, but
remember that it is easy to go beyond your target and actually become
too fat. Your affirmations should be to optimize your general health
and let your weight seek its own level. That should avoid the problem.

On the other hand, if you have a real health issue, your meditations
should be targeted toward that. Hyperactive thyroid is the most common
problem here, and if you are also nervous or frequently feel run down,
you will probably need calming energy to correct this. More serious
issues, like Marfan's syndrome, require much more serious intervention
that I would recommend an advanced Satanist to answer which meditations
will minimize or eliminate the problems it can cause. (Besides, making
sure you are not already suffering complications that require
intervention.) And, unless you have always had this issue, a trip to
the doctor to rule out something like cancer is wise (with the aura of
protection that, if the doctor tries to create a problem, it will be
that doctor and/or his boss, who is more likely to be a kike than not,
will get the problem instead).

And, most of us develop the opposite problem with age. Your metabolism
usually starts out in good condition, and slows down as you get older.
Of course, the more you eat, the more your metabolism goes up--back in
the colonial days, men used to eat more than 6,000 calories and a high
fat diet daily and never had weight problems.

is there anything in your diet keeping you skinny? like adhd meds?

To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, September 8, 2012 4:45 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Gaining mass

I've been a Satanist about 1 1/2 months now and have begun opening my chakras and astral projected once. I'm 6'0 tall and weigh 148 lbs :/ haha, I've tried a lot of things to gain weight and I can't I even followed a programnof eating 6000 calories a day for a month an no results. This may be irrelevant but can the Gods help me gain mass? Maybe by triggering my pituitary gland and releasing growth hormones? I've tried summoning Astaroth 3 times and Aim once but couldn't see or hear them. Any replies will be appreciated. Im just tired of being this fucken skinny and I'm 19 by the way. HAIL SATAN Y TODA SU MAJESTAD!!

Maybe you're like me. I'm skinny genetically and from 8-23yyear old i was skinny. Soon im 24 and im slowly getting bigger.

Our body grow upward until the age of 25 then after 25 year old, your body gonna get bigger.

Patient and you'll see, simply eat healthy and meditate the best you can on astaroth 8 fold path

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rudyda_g" <rudyda_g@... wrote:

@darkfury nope no meds on the contrary I take b vitamins and omega 3 which has essential fatty acids, @ lordenki yeah that's probably the case were ectomorphs ha it just sucks man if I'm on my way to becoming a God I physically want to resemble one, all I ask for is 30 lbs of mass haha. HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lordenki1223" <lordenki1223@... wrote:

Maybe you're like me. I'm skinny genetically and from 8-23yyear old i was skinny. Soon im 24 and im slowly getting bigger.

Our body grow upward until the age of 25 then after 25 year old, your body gonna get bigger.

Patient and you'll see, simply eat healthy and meditate the best you can on astaroth 8 fold path

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rudyda_g" <rudyda_g@ wrote:

Have you tried Lifting weights? Your body was probably just throwing out much of those 6k calories, you need to give that fuel a reason to store in your body. Have you tried a bodybuilding approach?

Try going to a gym and doing a few compound exercises such as:
Squat
Bench Press
Pull ups
Shoulder Presses (with dumbells or the Bar)

Just do that 3x a week, do about 3-4 sets of each exercise for about 10 reps (not to heavy, not too light)

You can always research more about bodybuilding, but working out with weights will put all those calories to use, and eat much protein

Then you can meditate on dedicating and willing yourself to get stronger and bigger through the bodybuilding approach

If adhd meds makes one skinny, maybe I should start taking them. I'd love to have his problem.
(actually I sure I wouldn't like to have anyone elses problems, just sayin'... )
:)

On Sep 9, 2012, at 9:58 AM, Reliant Gorgoth <darkfury211@... wrote:

is there anything in your diet keeping you skinny? like adhd meds?

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Saturday, September 8, 2012 4:45 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Gaining mass

I recommend you visit this website http://www.bodybuilding.com/ . Just be cautious of there products a lot of them come from jewish chained company's. It helped me find my training schedule, it also has loads of facts and forums concerning training. Im an ectomorph to and believe me i know how hard it is but its definitely not impossible. As 'lordenki' said it takes time, i went from a scronny kid to having toned muscle in each body part in 2in a half years of consistent training. I was bony and had no muscle at all but now i can say im twice as big and fit. Just eat a shit load of protein foods and stay away from that disgusting fast food jewish factory shit. Heres a funny video that shows you what kind of food to look for http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pvz5w7Do ... B97E126952 . Also You can get fit at home, all you need is a barbell and a pair of dumbells with a decent amount of weight. Let your knowledge take it from there. Good luck  HAIL SATAN!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, September 9, 2012 2:37 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Gaining mass

@darkfury nope no meds on the contrary I take b vitamins and omega 3 which has essential fatty acids, @ lordenki yeah that's probably the case were ectomorphs ha it just sucks man if I'm on my way to becoming a God I physically want to resemble one, all I ask for is 30 lbs of mass haha. HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lordenki1223" <lordenki1223@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rudyda_g" <rudyda_g@ wrote:

HPS Maxine posted on the subject:

"I used to be skinny. Truth be known, most skinny people don't eat enough. One way to gain weight and fill out is to do weightlifting. If you are new to this, begin with an entire body workout in the gym, doing like 10 reps for each part.

Give this about a month or so for your body to adjust. Never work out when you are sore. I don't care what many authors or even people who work out say about this, it will often lead to over-training and injury.

After about a month, the following will put muscle and bone mass on you, BUT- you need to eat enough, like go to buffets and eat a lot of protein.

Start lifting only 5 reps and under. Lift as heavy as you can. Like start with a weight you can only do five reps with. Then, you will need to rest longer than someone who is doing 10 or more reps. I used to rest sometimes as long as five minutes inbetween sets. Then, do four reps with a weight you can only do four reps, then three, two and maybe 1-3 sets of one rep.

Don't forget your forearms and wrists. There are hundreds of books in libraries, on the internet and also free info on different exercises you can do.

A good routine is doing pullups- [don't cheat], these should be deadhang where your elbows are straight, when you are at the bottom, ready to pull yourself up. These work the arms, the back and the abdomen and cover a lot of different muscles. If you can already do pullups easily, then get a dipping belt and add plates. Start off with a heavy weight where you can only do one rep, then start stripping it, like for example, I used to start off with 50 lbs, then I would take a plate off and then do like 3 reps at 40 lbs, then more at 30, then end with my body weight. After doing pullups with weights, doing one with your own body weight is a cinch.

Same with dips. Dips cover a lot of different muscles and work the opposite muscles from the pullups, which is essential. Then bench press and squats, work your calves, and shins, and hamstrings. Then the deadlift. When doing a deafift, imagine you are pushing the floor away from you with your feet, NEVER use your back.

This will not only put muscle mass on you, but bone mass as well. When someone is underweight, working out with one's own body weight won't put on mass. You have to use heavy weights with low reps- 5 and under. Make sure you eat enough and get plenty of protein so your body can create new muscle. Weightlifting is breaking your body down. Then you need your rest and heal up stronger and go back and do it all over and over time, you will become very strong and much healthier."

Don't forget to do yoga to help you stay flexible as well.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Al Reyes <al_reyes666@... wrote:

I recommend you visit this website http://www.bodybuilding.com/%c3%82%c2%a0. Just be cautious of there products a lot of them come from jewish chained company's. It helped me find my training schedule, it also has loads of facts and forums concerning training. Im an ectomorph to and believe me i know how hard it is but its definitely not impossible. As 'lordenki' said it takes time, i went from a scronny kid to having toned muscle in each body part in 2in a half years of consistent training. I was bony and had no muscle at all but now i can say im twice as big and fit. Just eat a shit load of protein foods and stay away from that disgusting fast food jewish factory shit. Heres a funny video that shows you what kind of food to look for http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pvz5w7Do ... 2%c2%a0You can get fit at home, all you need is a barbell and a pair of dumbells with a decent amount of weight. Let your
knowledge take it from there. Good luck 

HAIL SATAN!

Sent: Sunday, September 9, 2012 2:37 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Gaining mass

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lordenki1223" <lordenki1223@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back