Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

gain powers

arkvanluc

i want to gain powers at any cost.i m even ready 2 sacrifice my human soul and body.the thirsyt for power is drrivng me crazy

Umm sorry?You sir give us a bad name, Satanism isn't about powers at any cost, it is a completely sensible religion based on freedom, pleasure and knowledge. I think you need to change your attitude if you consider joining Spiritual Satanism. It is about developing our souls and bodies, not sacrificing them. Instant powers are impossible, we work on cultivating spiritual powers with power meditation and other spiritual workings. Satan and our Gods are friendly beings, they never harm us (either physically, emotionally, mentally or astrally) in exchange of powers because they actually care for us.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "arkvanluc" <arkvanluc@... wrote:

i want to gain powers at any cost.i m even ready 2 sacrifice my human soul and body.the thirsyt for power is drrivng me crazy

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back