Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Fwd: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Runes

Am I understanding that correctly? Jera or Ar can be used in a curse as well? 
Hail SatanHail Lilith
Dehna

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Tue, Feb 28, 2017 at 11:05 AM, Ljóss Myrkr ljossmyrkr@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Well, look at that. My intuition was right. Sweet
On Feb 27, 2017, at 16:30, <a rel="nofollow" shape="rect">shekel.ste[/IMG][email protected] wrote:

Jera is the rune you are looking for:
Like the Tarot Card, the Wheel of Fortune, Ar can reverse circumstances so misfortune is replaced with luck and visa-versa.

I agree with Dehna "luck" is a generalized term and leaves you at the mercy of fate. It is like saying "I hope I get lucky"  or I hope for this or that, wealth or health, spirtual advancement ect. You must know exactly what you desire and you must KNOW that you will recieve it, doubt can damper any working, try to find runes that align with your paticular goals there are many listed and it  even describes what you can use them for.You can also ask Father Satan to guide you and assist you in all of your endeavors, but be specific with what you require assistance with.HAIL SATAN!!!!!!
On Tue, Feb 28, 2017 at 11:05 AM, Ljóss Myrkr ljossmyrkr@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Well, look at that. My intuition was right. Sweet
On Feb 27, 2017, at 16:30, <a rel="nofollow" shape="rect">shekel.ste[/IMG][email protected] wrote:

Like the Tarot Card, the Wheel of Fortune, Ar can reverse circumstances so misfortune is replaced with luck and visa-versa.

@Ljoss Myrkr.

Of course you were right. The Soul/intuition is never wrong. There was really no need to check to see if you were right. This is something the enemy does to people who are highly intuitive/psychic. It's a trick to try and get you to not trust your Soul/intuition. I never check to see if I was right. I know I am right and then move on.

It's something I have had to learn through all of the enemy deception. They will send you all kinds of bullshit including the trick I just mentioned. The ultimate goal is to try and cut people from perceiving psychically.

It's a brutal trick I have had to learn to see through the hard way. Trust your abilities at all times, there's no need to look for confirmation afterwards. Know you are right.

Hail Satan.

Oh I'm well aware :) just always makes me laugh when I see actual evidence of such
On Feb 28, 2017, at 16:44, descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  @Ljoss Myrkr.

Of course you were right. The Soul/intuition is never wrong. There was really no need to check to see if you were right. This is something the enemy does to people who are highly intuitive/psychic. It's a trick to try and get you to not trust your Soul/intuition. I never check to see if I was right. I know I am right and then move on.

It's something I have had to learn through all of the enemy deception. They will send you all kinds of bullshit including the trick I just mentioned. The ultimate goal is to try and cut people from perceiving psychically.

It's a brutal trick I have had to learn to see through the hard way. Trust your abilities at all times, there's no need to look for confirmation afterwards. Know you are right.

Hail Satan.

Denadehna yes it can.
"When used in black magick, this rune can bring the worst possible aspects of an individual's wyrd to manifest and develops the forces of self-destruction"
From the Satanic Grimoire of Black Magick pdf on Satan's library
On Feb 28, 2017, at 11:16, 'denadehna@...' denadehna@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Am I understanding that correctly? Jera or Ar can be used in a curse as well? 
Hail SatanHail Lilith
Dehna

Well, look at that. My intuition was right. Sweet

please who are you??

On Tuesday, February 28, 2017 5:29 PM, "Ljóss Myrkr ljossmyrkr@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Well, look at that. My intuition was right. Sweet
On Feb 27, 2017, at 16:30, shekel.stein@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

@descipleofthegods13 - Truth!

On Wed, Mar 1, 2017 at 11:20 AM, descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   @Ljoss Myrkr.

Hail Satan.

Hello there,
My cat has been missing for a couple of days now and I'm wondering if anyone knows an appropriate rune/meditation to help him return to me.Thank you.
Hail Satan Forever. 

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Friday, March 3, 2017, 05:39, starduststreakoflightning@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:
  Of course, buddy. Any rune can be used for both sides of the badge, yin and yang.

@Bluebow, A runic working with Reda/Raidho 15, 20, 45 etc. vibrations and then affirm
'In a positive way my pet (name) is returning safely to me in a timely fashion'
Or something along those lines. 
HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!!!
On Saturday, March 4, 2017, 4:51 pm, Blue Bow bluebow696@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:
  Hello there,
My cat has been missing for a couple of days now and I'm wondering if anyone knows an appropriate rune/meditation to help him return to me.Thank you.
Hail Satan Forever. 

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Friday, March 3, 2017, 05:39, starduststreakoflightning@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:
  Of course, buddy. Any rune can be used for both sides of the badge, yin and yang.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back