Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Fw: Selling Art

Johan Leppänen

Hi dear brothers and sisters, this has nothing to do with Satanism but would here happen to be anyone who'd like to buy a drawing or an oil painting,
though I'll need a bit more time until I can make oil paintings since I'll need to practise first.
Also if you know someone who'd like a drawing or an oil painting, please suggest them to contact me through you or to sent me an email to EedenJohan@...
The price varies depending on how much time it take me to finish the artwork and how good it turns out. Of course, the person ordering decides what he/she wants the drawing or painting to be.
The payment methods will be discussed a bit later because I'm not too familiar with them yet.

Hail Our Dear Father And The Gods Of Duat!

<td val[/IMG]It can have plenty to do with Satanism, start painting and creating art that represents the demons of Satan, Father Satan himself, you and your customers in their own specific sanctuary. Put a lot of Satanism and symbolism  into each of your paintings, much like I'm doing when I'm producing my art. Good luck and maybe we can do an art trade some time?
Hail Shax! Hail Father Satan!Hail all demons! 

--- On Thu, 7/14/11, Johan Leppänen <moimennd@... wrote:
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Fw: Selling Art
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected], "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Date: Thursday, July 14, 2011, 2:53 PM

Hi dear brothers and sisters, this has nothing to do with Satanism but would here happen to be anyone who'd like to buy a drawing or an oil painting,
though I'll need a bit more time until I can make oil paintings since I'll need to practise first.
Also if you know someone who'd like a drawing or an oil painting, please suggest them to contact me through you or to sent me an email to EedenJohan@...
The price varies depending on how much time it take me to finish the artwork and how good it turns out. Of course, the person ordering decides what he/she wants the drawing or painting to be.
The payment methods will be discussed a bit later because I'm not too familiar with them yet.

[/TD]

That's a good idea. Thank you. I'd love to do an art trade with you x)

To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, July 16, 2011 1:57 AM
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Fw: Selling Art

<td style="font:[/IMG]It can have plenty to do with Satanism, start painting and creating art that represents the demons of Satan, Father Satan himself, you and your customers in their own specific sanctuary. Put a lot of Satanism and symbolism  into each of your paintings, much like I'm doing when I'm producing my art. Good luck and maybe we can do an art trade some time?

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected], "[email protected]" <[email protected]

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Cool~! Add me on facebook (Kumori Johnson) or on here to messenger and we can talk about it some time! Hails to ya.

--- On Sat, 7/16/11, Johan Leppänen <moimennd@... wrote:
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Date: Saturday, July 16, 2011, 5:54 AM

That's a good idea. Thank you. I'd love to do an art trade with you x)

Sent: Saturday, July 16, 2011 1:57 AM

<td style="font:[/IMG]It can have plenty to do with Satanism, start painting and creating art that represents the demons of Satan, Father Satan himself, you and your customers in their own specific sanctuary. Put a lot of Satanism and symbolism  into each of your paintings, much like I'm doing when I'm producing my art. Good luck and maybe we can do an art trade some time?

[/TD]
[/TD]

Do you have a facebook account? I have some drawings there, though they're mostly manga-styled. But my drawing style has changed from that. I also have a few drawing in my fb notes, newest ones. add "Harte Leppänen" if you're there. My best side are beasts/animals and humans. I haven't really done any landscape drawings so I'm not that good with them. That's a nice plan you've got, and I'd love to help you with it. :) Let's keep in contact. Hail Satan Brother!

Sent: Saturday, July 16, 2011 5:26 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Fw: Selling Art

i would have to see it, but after i complete my business for military suplies, i plan on transitioning to a clothing and apparell store, i would love to buy art that potray's satan in a positive way, gothic and physcadellic art is great as well, i would use it in T-shirts or apparell, so keep in contact, hell if i make a band i would need an album cover artwork, the time plan of my transitioning my business would be about 2 years, so you'll have planty of time to make your art, hell we could form a corporation- i welcome anyone to join my venture to raise income, we as satanists have the full right to complete our endeavors, not to mention that if we as a whole worked to promte and raise funds we could gain in popularity, sell anti christian T-shirts, if we make it ourselfs and cut out the middle man we can print anything, thus bringing father the ability to be in society, we have to make it atractive, but he WILL gain poularity. HAIL SATAN BROTHER, MAY HE BRING YOU THE HELP YOU NEED TO COMPLETE YOUR ENDEAVORS TO THEIR FULLEST EXTENT.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Johan Leppänen <moimennd@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back