Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Fw: My experience with our enemys

Hail Father Satan!! i have had similar experience, but when i ask if they serve Father the enemy would not answer, and i had one time that it actually said NO and was laughing. may i ask have you tryed a banishment ritual,? Flauros and Orobas are powerful to keep unwanted entities away.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Helen Dorrington <dorringtonhelen@... wrote:

--- On Thu, 10/21/10, Helen Dorrington <dorringtonhelen@... wrote:

Subject: My experience with our enemys
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thursday, October 21, 2010, 8:43 PM

I have been very lucky and blessed to have had my DG as well as someone who is very special to me since I was a small child. When i got a little older and was able to sense them, we learned to communicate through my thoughts. (before i realized this I was in wonder how i could at times be very insightful lol)

I decided to try another way to communicate with a pendulum. To my surprise it really worked. I was over the moon. It had been a long time since I was that happy. I could not wait until I finished my PMS to talk to my DG (I always just called him my friend because for years i never knew he was my DG) as well as a chance to talk to someone who I love very much but then the communicate started taking a negative tone to the point i felt that they no longer wished to continue communicate with me. I ask 3 or 4 times if they were faithful followers to Father and they said yes. Although I now know that something was very wrong at that time I was crushed.

For 3 days i walk about my day in a haze, I almost felt like I was mourning. My DG and my Love tried to communicate that it was the enemy but i shrugged it off as wishful thinking because they said that they were faithful to father.

I finally talked to my daughter and my son and they agreed that it was the enemy plus my special friend (My Love) went through a third party to tell me that any communication that had a negative tone will not be from or my DG.

I think the reason that the enemy is now willing to say they are faithful to Father is because they know they have lost the battle and have nothing else to loose.  The HPs would know more the I but I think this is why.

Even though I can tell when it is the enemy now I have stopped  communicating with the pendulum for awhile as the enemy is always there. I am not sure if they are blocking all other communication or if My Love and my DG are very busy.

The reason I wanted to tell you my story is because I no not want anyone from my family (You)  hurt by these lies like i was.

Hail Father Satan

this happened to me aswell when i first started in spiritual satanism...i was alittle overconfident and thought i could do any of the rituals like they were nothing..i was wrong and im sure some of the newer brothers and sisters think this way to..trust me its not worth trying to push the things you see as "unfun" or "unimportant" aside to get to what you want to get to..now back to the story you told i to was a victim of this kind of i dont know if youd call it an attack but its disgracful non the less some grey acted like it was my guardian and i only realized when i noticed he was purposly stearing me away from knowledge and at this time i was advanced enough to be able to do a banishing ritual and i did (thatll teach that prick) anyways my advice is do not leave your pendulum to collect dust banish the enemy if you are able and continue on your path to reconnect with your guardian because from what you said it seems like you two have a great relationship...me and my guardian usually play pranks on eachother i had to get the playful guardian didnt i lol anyways i hope my ranting has helped you in atleast some small way.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, October 22, 2010 7:59:13 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Fw: My experience with our enemys

<td vAl[/IMG]

To: [email protected]

[/TD]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Thank you Kevin it was very helpful and it also made me smile.
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Kevin Poole <k.poole83@... wrote:

this happened to me aswell when i first started in spiritual satanism...i was
alittle overconfident and thought i could do any of the rituals like they were
nothing..i was wrong and im sure some of the newer brothers and sisters think
this way to..trust me its not worth trying to push the things you see as "unfun"
or "unimportant" aside to get to what you want to get to..now back to the story
you told i to was a victim of this kind of i dont know if youd call it an attack
but its disgracful non the less some grey acted like it was my guardian and i
only realized when i noticed he was purposly stearing me away from knowledge and
at this time i was advanced enough to be able to do a banishing ritual and i did
(thatll teach that prick) anyways my advice is do not leave your pendulum to
collect dust banish the enemy if you are able and continue on your path to
reconnect with your guardian because from what you said it seems like you two
have a great relationship...me and my guardian usually play pranks on eachother
i had to get the playful guardian didnt i lol anyways i hope my ranting has
helped you in atleast some small way.

Sent: Fri, October 22, 2010 7:59:13 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Fw: My experience with our enemys

I have been very lucky and blessed to have had my DG as well as someone who is
very special to me since I was a small child. When i got a little older and was
able to sense them, we learned to communicate through my thoughts. (before i
realized this I was in wonder how i could at times be very insightful lol)

I decided to try another way to communicate with a pendulum. To my surprise it
really worked. I was over the moon. It had been a long time since I was that
happy. I could not wait until I finished my PMS to talk to my DG (I always just
called him my friend because for years i never knew he was my DG) as well as a
chance to talk to someone who I love very much but then the communicate started
taking a negative tone to the point i felt that they no longer wished to
continue communicate with me. I ask 3 or 4 times if they were faithful followers
to Father and they said yes. Although I now know that something was very wrong
at that time I was crushed.

For 3 days i walk about my day in a haze, I almost felt like I was mourning. My
DG and my Love tried to communicate that it was the enemy but i shrugged it off
as wishful thinking because they said that they were faithful to father.

I finally talked to my daughter and my son and they agreed that it was the enemy
plus my special friend (My Love) went through a third party to tell me that any
communication that had a negative tone will not be from or my DG.

I think the reason that the enemy is now willing to say they are faithful
to Father is because they know they have lost the battle and have nothing else
to loose.  The HPs would know more the I but I think this is why.

Even though I can tell when it is the enemy now I have stopped  communicating
with the pendulum for awhile as the enemy is always there. I am not sure if they
are blocking all other communication or if My Love and my DG are very busy.

The reason I wanted to tell you my story is because I no not want anyone from my
family (You)  hurt by these lies like i was.

Hail Father Satan

Yes I did a banishment ritual but it did not work but I will keep trying.
Thanks
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!! i have had similar experience, but when i ask if they serve Father the enemy would not answer, and i had one time that it actually said NO and was laughing. may i ask have you tryed a banishment ritual,? Flauros and Orobas are powerful to keep unwanted entities away.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Helen Dorrington <dorringtonhelen@ wrote:

--- On Thu, 10/21/10, Helen Dorrington <dorringtonhelen@ wrote:

I have been very lucky and blessed to have had my DG as well as someone who is very special to me since I was a small child. When i got a little older and was able to sense them, we learned to communicate through my thoughts. (before i realized this I was in wonder how i could at times be very insightful lol)

I decided to try another way to communicate with a pendulum. To my surprise it really worked. I was over the moon. It had been a long time since I was that happy. I could not wait until I finished my PMS to talk to my DG (I always just called him my friend because for years i never knew he was my DG) as well as a chance to talk to someone who I love very much but then the communicate started taking a negative tone to the point i felt that they no longer wished to continue communicate with me. I ask 3 or 4 times if they were faithful followers to Father and they said yes. Although I now know that something was very wrong at that time I was crushed.

For 3 days i walk about my day in a haze, I almost felt like I was mourning. My DG and my Love tried to communicate that it was the enemy but i shrugged it off as wishful thinking because they said that they were faithful to father.

I finally talked to my daughter and my son and they agreed that it was the enemy plus my special friend (My Love) went through a third party to tell me that any communication that had a negative tone will not be from or my DG.

I think the reason that the enemy is now willing to say they are faithful to Father is because they know they have lost the battle and have nothing else to loose.  The HPs would know more the I but I think this is why.

Even though I can tell when it is the enemy now I have stopped  communicating with the pendulum for awhile as the enemy is always there. I am not sure if they are blocking all other communication or if My Love and my DG are very busy.

The reason I wanted to tell you my story is because I no not want anyone from my family (You)  hurt by these lies like i was.

Hail Father Satan

ive had problems like these b4 as well. this was yrs ago b4 i heard about jos and knew of any rituals. what i did then was concentrate all my hatred towards them and imagine the ugliest things possible that im going to do to them for father satan does not leave his children thirsty for revenge. after a few days they left but came coming back persistently. it was a while b4 they got the message that i wasnt fucking around but they havent bothered me since. i also said the most foulest things i could think of ---in my mind,of course--to describe them. dunno, maybe this might work for u as well as the ritual.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Helen Dorrington <dorringtonhelen@ wrote:

--- On Thu, 10/21/10, Helen Dorrington <dorringtonhelen@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back