Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

FW Murnau's head

Avbeee

Hi,

I've just started my own journey into satanism, and I'm also somewhat of a film buff. I read recently that the embalmed head of German filmmaker FW Murnau (Director of Nosferatu, Faust, etc.) was stolen from his tomb. Many people suspect satanists of this. Why would a satanist steal the head of a long deceased film director? Could there be a ritual purpose? Or is it a media beat-up, and probably some crazy flim fan who wanted a memento?

Hi,

I've just started my own journey into satanism, and I'm also somewhat of a film buff. I read recently that the embalmed head of German filmmaker FW Murnau (Director of Nosferatu, Faust, etc.) was stolen from his tomb. Many people suspect satanists of this. Why would a satanist steal the head of a long deceased film director? Could there be a ritual purpose? Or is it a media beat-up, and probably some crazy flim fan who wanted a memento?
Hollywood is spreading lies about Satanism.

The news you read and everything you watch on TV has nothing to do with Satanism.

To find out the whole truth about Satanism and Satanists, as well as to voluntarily embark or not embark on the Path of Spiritual Satanism, I recommend that you read the information on the links:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back