Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Fw: IN-N-OUT Burger / Jack In the Box.....

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Founder Of The Joy Of Satan
Staff member
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Natasha Banks <natasha.banks85@... wrote:

Hey guys !
This post may be read as "old news" to many of you , but I was really surprised when I found the rumors to be true.

I was at Jack in the Box last night & noticed the ox in "box" resembled a fish . I mentioned this to my boyfriend & he told me that other people have noticed "the fish" & that there are all kinds of theories about the owners being Born-again xtians all over the internet.

He went on to say that IN-N-OUT burger has biblical scriptures on their cups & wrappers ! I've heard this but , never actually saw any of that , till last night. I was curioius, so I went to IN-N-OUT burger last night & ordered a burger-fries & a coke. Damn ! if he was'nt right ! yes, on the bottom inside rim of the cup was John 3:16 & on the bottom left hand corner of the burger wrapper was Revelation 3:20 !!! Yikes ! I just donated to their cause !!

No offense guys , but I'm hypoglycemic & I ate my meal ( in disbelief of course). How can & do they get away with this "advertisement" . Isn't it against the Constitution ?

Anyway, for the curious , I looked up the scriptures . Their meanings below..........
John 3:16 - "For god so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in him , should not perish , but have everlasting life."

Revelation 3:20 - "Behold, I stand at the door & knock; if any man hear my voice & open the door, I will come to him & will sup with him & he with me . "

My boyfriend & I found all kinds of stuff online about the early IN-N-OUT owners , some of the info kinda creepy..
Anyway, thought this post might be interesting for others unaware of the xtian fast food agenda...
I wonder if anyone has tried to organize a boycott of the 2 restaurants ?

HAIL SATAN !

Actually, the fish was a pagan image also stolen by xtians

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Natasha Banks <natasha.banks85@ wrote:

Hey guys !
This post may be read as "old news" to many of you , but I was really surprised when I found the rumors to be true.

I was at Jack in the Box last night & noticed the ox in "box" resembled a fish . I mentioned this to my boyfriend & he told me that other people have noticed "the fish" & that there are all kinds of theories about the owners being Born-again xtians all over the internet.

He went on to say that IN-N-OUT burger has biblical scriptures on their cups & wrappers ! I've heard this but , never actually saw any of that , till last night. I was curioius, so I went to IN-N-OUT burger last night & ordered a burger-fries & a coke. Damn ! if he was'nt right ! yes, on the bottom inside rim of the cup was John 3:16 & on the bottom left hand corner of the burger wrapper was Revelation 3:20 !!! Yikes ! I just donated to their cause !!

No offense guys , but I'm hypoglycemic & I ate my meal ( in disbelief of course). How can & do they get away with this "advertisement" . Isn't it against the Constitution ?

Anyway, for the curious , I looked up the scriptures . Their meanings below..........
John 3:16 - "For god so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in him , should not perish , but have everlasting life."

Revelation 3:20 - "Behold, I stand at the door & knock; if any man hear my voice & open the door, I will come to him & will sup with him & he with me . "

My boyfriend & I found all kinds of stuff online about the early IN-N-OUT owners , some of the info kinda creepy..
Anyway, thought this post might be interesting for others unaware of the xtian fast food agenda...

HAIL SATAN !

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Natasha Banks <natasha.banks85@ wrote:

Hey guys !

HAIL SATAN !
yeah, i think it was chik-fil-a or some other christian owned fast food place that spent like a million or so on bibles for children in africa. I'm sure they would have prefered a sandwich.

I'm glad I don't eat fast food. Of any kind. Ever. It's been years since I've even been inside one of those places. The decision was made for health reasons and the fact that it's just expensive calories and my money could be much better spent. Now this xian thing is yet another good reason!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alexvalenti@..." <alexvalenti@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@ wrote:

Hey guys !

HAIL SATAN !

yeah, i think it was chik-fil-a or some other christian owned fast food place that spent like a million or so on bibles for children in africa. I'm sure they would have prefered a sandwich.

I have 3 large chest freezers and just restocked them full of about every common meat, which should last me a long time. Fast food is so unheathy, but if you should eat high calorie food (which I do), then at least cook! You get your money's worth and higher quality food (even if the meat is hormoned). I'm no chef, but I have plenty of practice from cookbooks and just collaborating with people who can cook.

Tonight is Jagerschnitzel and Rheinischer sauerbraten. One should eat well as it helps also keep you grounded for meditation and its one less thing to worry about.

I used to eat "Jack-in-the-Crack," but have since been eating higher quality food when I do eat out as there are more than enough restaurants in Seattle. I stopped eating at In-and-Out when I was a kid, because they would premake and freeze burgers and simply nuke them in a microwave.

chalchiuhnenetzin <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

I'm glad I don't eat fast food. Of any kind. Ever. It's been years since I've even been inside one of those places. The decision was made for health reasons and the fact that it's just expensive calories and my money could be much better spent. Now this xian thing is yet another good reason!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alexvalenti@..." <alexvalenti@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@ wrote:

Hey guys !

HAIL SATAN !

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

I haven't been to a restaurant, even the "good" ones in literally years! I've had some nasty experiences (worm in fruit bowl in Vancouver; cockroach crawling out of ketchup bottle in Miami; seen lettuce picked up off the floor & returned to salad, also in Miami--what is it about that place? LOL, not to mention food that just plain looked odd ... that sort of thing.)

I'm a fairly good cook and enjoy putting together a nice meal so I don't feel I'm missing anything. I'd far sooner buy a good New York steak (one of my favorites) and prepare it at home than go to a restaurant for one. Besides, you can get several of them & have friends in. And go to their places at other times. Cheaper and more enjoyable all around AND you know what you're eating because you (or a friend) prepared it!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Angelo Giancana <angelo.giancana@... wrote:

I have 3 large chest freezers and just restocked them full of about every common meat, which should last me a long time. Fast food is so unheathy, but if you should eat high calorie food (which I do), then at least cook! You get your money's worth and higher quality food (even if the meat is hormoned). I'm no chef, but I have plenty of practice from cookbooks and just collaborating with people who can cook.

Tonight is Jagerschnitzel and Rheinischer sauerbraten. One should eat well as it helps also keep you grounded for meditation and its one less thing to worry about.

I used to eat "Jack-in-the-Crack," but have since been eating higher quality food when I do eat out as there are more than enough restaurants in Seattle. I stopped eating at In-and-Out when I was a kid, because they would premake and freeze burgers and simply nuke them in a microwave.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alexvalenti@" <alexvalenti@ wrote:

Hey guys !

HAIL SATAN !

Yahoo! Groups Links

On the cheap, a New York Steak at a restaurant runs about 50 bucks (at a decent
steak house), the nicer ones running 100-120. I can get about 7-8 steaks out of
50 bucks if I buy it at Costco and do it all by hand. You also have to watch
out for both hateful and disrespectful people if they know about your beliefs or
simply do not like you, which may be for some stupid reason or no reason at
all. Maybe you should try a meditation for good luck =) Most of my experiences
have been good, but then again that is also dependant on the area. I look for
things like how clean the place is, whether the people are trashy ghetto or well
kept and then how nice the area is, how much business it has and what sort of
customers it attracts. That usually gaurantees a half decent setting and higher
odds of good luck.

Sent: Wed, December 8, 2010 11:05:50 PM
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] Re: Fw: IN-N-OUT Burger / Jack In the Box.....

I haven't been to a restaurant, even the "good" ones in literally years! I've
had some nasty experiences (worm in fruit bowl in Vancouver; cockroach crawling
out of ketchup bottle in Miami; seen lettuce picked up off the floor & returned
to salad, also in Miami--what is it about that place? LOL, not to mention food
that just plain looked odd ... that sort of thing.)

I'm a fairly good cook and enjoy putting together a nice meal so I don't feel
I'm missing anything. I'd far sooner buy a good New York steak (one of my
favorites) and prepare it at home than go to a restaurant for one. Besides, you
can get several of them & have friends in. And go to their places at other
times. Cheaper and more enjoyable all around AND you know what you're eating
because you (or a friend) prepared it!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Angelo Giancana
<angelo.giancana@... wrote:
I have 3 large chest freezers and just restocked them full of about every
common meat, which should last me a long time. Fast food is so unheathy, but if
you should eat high calorie food (which I do), then at least cook! You get your
money's worth and higher quality food (even if the meat is hormoned). I'm no
chef, but I have plenty of practice from cookbooks and just collaborating with
people who can cook.

Tonight is Jagerschnitzel and Rheinischer sauerbraten. One should eat well as
it helps also keep you grounded for meditation and its one less thing to worry
about.

I used to eat "Jack-in-the-Crack," but have since been eating higher quality
food when I do eat out as there are more than enough restaurants in Seattle. I
stopped eating at In-and-Out when I was a kid, because they would premake and
freeze burgers and simply nuke them in a microwave.

I'm glad I don't eat fast food. Of any kind. Ever. It's been years since I've
even been inside one of those places. The decision was made for health reasons
and the fact that it's just expensive calories and my money could be much better
spent. Now this xian thing is yet another good reason!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alexvalenti@" <alexvalenti@
wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
<maxine.dietrich@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Natasha Banks <natasha.banks85@
wrote:
Hey guys !
This post may be read as "old news" to many of you , but I was really
surprised when I found the rumors to be true.

I was at Jack in the Box last night & noticed the ox in "box" resembled a
fish . I mentioned this to my boyfriend & he told me that other people have
noticed "the fish" & that there are all kinds of theories about the owners being
Born-again xtians all over the internet.

He went on to say that IN-N-OUT burger has biblical scriptures on their
cups & wrappers ! I've heard this but , never actually saw any of that , till
last night. I was curioius, so I went to IN-N-OUT burger last night & ordered a
burger-fries & a coke. Damn ! if he was'nt right ! yes, on the bottom inside
rim of the cup was John 3:16 & on the bottom left hand corner of the burger
wrapper was Revelation 3:20 !!! Yikes ! I just donated to their cause !!

No offense guys , but I'm hypoglycemic & I ate my meal ( in disbelief of
course). How can & do they get away with this "advertisement" . Isn't it
against the Constitution ?

Anyway, for the curious , I looked up the scriptures . Their meanings
below..........
John 3:16 - "For god so loved the world that he gave his only begotten
son, that whosoever believeth in him , should not perish , but have everlasting
life."

Revelation 3:20 - "Behold, I stand at the door & knock; if any man hear my
voice & open the door, I will come to him & will sup with him & he with me . "

My boyfriend & I found all kinds of stuff online about the early IN-N-OUT
owners , some of the info kinda creepy..
Anyway, thought this post might be interesting for others unaware of the
xtian fast food agenda...

HAIL SATAN !

yeah, i think it was chik-fil-a or some other christian owned fast food
place that spent like a million or so on bibles for children in africa. I'm sure
they would have prefered a sandwich.

Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links

Fastfood, is not food:

http://bionicburger.com/

The Bionic Burger video is a true story about a man who's been saving
hamburgers, cheeseburgers, and Big Macs from McDonalds for over 19 years... and
they look EXACTLY the same!

When I first heard about this gentleman (from Morgan Spurlock's excellent book
Eat this Book), I was naturally very skeptical. It sounded too crazy to be true.
But then I discovered he lived a few miles north of my parents (in Vermont), I
decided to give him a call and investigate this "collection" for myself.

Incredibly, everything that was reported in Morgan's book was correct. He did,
in fact, have a burger collection that dated back 19 years. And they did, in
fact, look (and even smell) very much the same.

I was intrigued by this. I hadn't eaten at McDonalds for years, but I still
couldn't get the images of these disgusting burgers out of my head. I thought
other people needed to become aware of what McDonalds is putting in their
food... and that's how I came to create the Bionic Burger video.

Eat this Book), I was naturally very skeptical. It sounded too crazy to be true.

Sent: Thu, December 9, 2010 2:05:50 AM

people who can cook.

about.

and the fact that it's just expensive calories and my money could be much better

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alexvalenti@" <alexvalenti@
wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
<maxine.dietrich@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Natasha Banks <natasha.banks85@
wrote:
Hey guys !

noticed "the fish" & that there are all kinds of theories about the owners being

burger-fries & a coke. Damn ! if he was'nt right ! yes, on the bottom inside rim
of the cup was John 3:16 & on the bottom left hand corner of the burger wrapper
was Revelation 3:20 !!! Yikes ! I just donated to their cause !!

course). How can & do they get away with this "advertisement" . Isn't it against
the Constitution ?

below..........
life."

HAIL SATAN !

place that spent like a million or so on bibles for children in africa. I'm sure

Yahoo! Groups Links

I myself have noticed that costco is packed full of kikes. like always. I was actually kinda worried. I hate staring at my enemies and not being able to do anything.

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 23:56:46 -0800
Subject: Re: [Advanced_Meditation] Re: Fw: IN-N-OUT Burger / Jack In the Box.....

out for both hateful and disrespectful people if they know about your beliefs or
things like how clean the place is, whether the people are trashy ghetto or well
odds of good luck.

people who can cook.

about.

wrote:

<maxine.dietrich@ wrote:

wrote:
Hey guys !

below..........
life."

HAIL SATAN !

Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
thats completely ridiculous. hey maybe if I eat enough of those I won't have to do the magnum opus!
maybe thats why I feel like a dump after eating lots of fast food.

Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 10:34:50 -0800
Subject: Re: [Advanced_Meditation] Re: Fw: IN-N-OUT Burger / Jack In the Box.....

Fastfood, is not food:

http://bionicburger.com/

Sent: Thu, December 9, 2010 2:05:50 AM

people who can cook.

about.

wrote:

<maxine.dietrich@ wrote:

wrote:
Hey guys !

burger-fries & a coke. Damn ! if he was'nt right ! yes, on the bottom inside rim
of the cup was John 3:16 & on the bottom left hand corner of the burger wrapper
was Revelation 3:20 !!! Yikes ! I just donated to their cause !!

course). How can & do they get away with this "advertisement" . Isn't it against
the Constitution ?

below..........
life."

HAIL SATAN !

Yahoo! Groups Links

Lol. I live in a major city and they are everywhere. That's what happens when you live in bigger cities. I don't go to costco to shop for "Kike wurst" though. Lol.

Andre Wilson <darthxilon@... wrote:

I myself have noticed that costco is packed full of kikes. like always. I was actually kinda worried. I hate staring at my enemies and not being able to do anything.

odds of good luck.

people who can cook.

about.

wrote:

<maxine.dietrich@ wrote:

wrote:

Hey guys !

below..........
life."

HAIL SATAN !

Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links

seattle right?
I live near there.

Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 11:12:51 -0800
Subject: RE: [Advanced_Meditation] Re: Fw: IN-N-OUT Burger / Jack In the Box.....

Lol. I live in a major city and they are everywhere. That's what happens when you live in bigger cities. I don't go to costco to shop for "Kike wurst" though. Lol.

Andre Wilson <darthxilon@... wrote:

odds of good luck.

people who can cook.

about.

wrote:

<maxine.dietrich@ wrote:

wrote:

Hey guys !

below..........
life."

HAIL SATAN !

Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links

reminds me of this song....

staind - for you.

well would you wash that down with a nide pint of lager? otr prthapos a new desaste3r?

Hey guys !

HAIL SATAN !

The cockroach crawling out of the ketchup bottle...that just gags me! I am afraid I will have bad dreams...yes, home-cooked is best!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

I haven't been to a restaurant, even the "good" ones in literally years! I've had some nasty experiences (worm in fruit bowl in Vancouver; cockroach crawling out of ketchup bottle in Miami; seen lettuce picked up off the floor & returned to salad, also in Miami--what is it about that place? LOL, not to mention food that just plain looked odd ... that sort of thing.)

I'm a fairly good cook and enjoy putting together a nice meal so I don't feel I'm missing anything. I'd far sooner buy a good New York steak (one of my favorites) and prepare it at home than go to a restaurant for one. Besides, you can get several of them & have friends in. And go to their places at other times. Cheaper and more enjoyable all around AND you know what you're eating because you (or a friend) prepared it!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Angelo Giancana <angelo.giancana@ wrote:

chalchiuhnenetzin <jaguarcat2002@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alexvalenti@" <alexvalenti@ wrote:

Hey guys !

HAIL SATAN !

Yahoo! Groups Links

Hi Sister! it's good to see you on here again. I was kinda worrried
when you weren't posting for a while. Y'know, after those lame hacking
attempts...hope whoever did that to you got theirs!

On 12/15/10, moonshadow48@... <moonshadow48@... wrote:
The cockroach crawling out of the ketchup bottle...that just gags me! I am
afraid I will have bad dreams...yes, home-cooked is best!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin"
<jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

I haven't been to a restaurant, even the "good" ones in literally years!
I've had some nasty experiences (worm in fruit bowl in Vancouver;
cockroach crawling out of ketchup bottle in Miami; seen lettuce picked up
off the floor & returned to salad, also in Miami--what is it about that
place? LOL, not to mention food that just plain looked odd ... that sort
of thing.)

I'm a fairly good cook and enjoy putting together a nice meal so I don't
feel I'm missing anything. I'd far sooner buy a good New York steak (one
of my favorites) and prepare it at home than go to a restaurant for one.
Besides, you can get several of them & have friends in. And go to their
places at other times. Cheaper and more enjoyable all around AND you know
what you're eating because you (or a friend) prepared it!

<angelo.giancana@ wrote:

I have 3 large chest freezers and just restocked them full of about
every common meat, which should last me a long time. Fast food is so
unheathy, but if you should eat high calorie food (which I do), then at
least cook! You get your money's worth and higher quality food (even if
the meat is hormoned). I'm no chef, but I have plenty of practice from
cookbooks and just collaborating with people who can cook.

Tonight is Jagerschnitzel and Rheinischer sauerbraten. One should eat
well as it helps also keep you grounded for meditation and its one less
thing to worry about.

I used to eat "Jack-in-the-Crack," but have since been eating higher
quality food when I do eat out as there are more than enough restaurants
in Seattle. I stopped eating at In-and-Out when I was a kid, because
they would premake and freeze burgers and simply nuke them in a
microwave.

I'm glad I don't eat fast food. Of any kind. Ever. It's been years
since I've even been inside one of those places. The decision was made
for health reasons and the fact that it's just expensive calories and
my money could be much better spent. Now this xian thing is yet
another good reason!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alexvalenti@"
<alexvalenti@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine
Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@ wrote:

wrote:

Hey guys !
This post may be read as "old news" to many of you , but I was
really surprised when I found the rumors to be true.

I was at Jack in the Box last night & noticed the ox in "box"
resembled a fish . I mentioned this to my boyfriend & he told me
that other people have noticed "the fish" & that there are all
kinds of theories about the owners being Born-again xtians all over
the internet.

He went on to say that IN-N-OUT burger has biblical scriptures on
their cups & wrappers ! I've heard this but , never actually saw
any of that , till last night. I was curioius, so I went to
IN-N-OUT burger last night & ordered a burger-fries & a coke.
Damn ! if he was'nt right ! yes, on the bottom inside rim of the
cup was John 3:16 & on the bottom left hand corner of the burger
wrapper was Revelation 3:20 !!! Yikes ! I just donated to their
cause !!

No offense guys , but I'm hypoglycemic & I ate my meal ( in
disbelief of course). How can & do they get away with this
"advertisement" . Isn't it against the Constitution ?

Anyway, for the curious , I looked up the scriptures . Their
meanings below..........
John 3:16 - "For god so loved the world that he gave his only
begotten son, that whosoever believeth in him , should not perish ,
but have everlasting life."

Revelation 3:20 - "Behold, I stand at the door & knock; if any man
hear my voice & open the door, I will come to him & will sup with
him & he with me . "

My boyfriend & I found all kinds of stuff online about the early
IN-N-OUT owners , some of the info kinda creepy..
Anyway, thought this post might be interesting for others unaware
of the xtian fast food agenda...
I wonder if anyone has tried to organize a boycott of the 2
restaurants ?

HAIL SATAN !

yeah, i think it was chik-fil-a or some other christian owned fast
food place that spent like a million or so on bibles for children in
africa. I'm sure they would have prefered a sandwich.

Yahoo! Groups Links

Actually it was the worm that creeped me out the most. LOL

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin"
<jaguarcat2002@ wrote:

of thing.)

<angelo.giancana@ wrote:

thing to worry about.

microwave.

another good reason!

<alexvalenti@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine

wrote:

Hey guys !

the internet.

cause !!

meanings below..........

him & he with me . "

restaurants ?

HAIL SATAN !

Yahoo! Groups Links

LoL. You guys needa stop eating in the ghettos and hit up some real
restaurants. I've never been to Miami so I don't know what to say, but the
worst I've ever encountered at a restaurant anywhere is a hair in the food and
that was on rare occassions.

Sent: Thu, December 16, 2010 10:34:47 PM

<jaguarcat2002@ wrote:

of thing.)

<angelo.giancana@ wrote:

thing to worry about.

microwave.

another good reason!

<alexvalenti@ wrote:

wrote:

Hey guys !

the internet.

cause !!

meanings below..........

him & he with me . "

restaurants ?

HAIL SATAN !

Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links

HI BROTHERS|!!!!!! TODAY 21 DICEMBRE IS MY ANNIVERSARY FROM MY DEDICATION RITUAL
TO PROMISE!!!!!! IT'S MY FIRST YEAR!!!!!!

Inviato: Lun 20 dicembre 2010, 23:47:57
Oggetto: Re: [Advanced_Meditation] Re: Fw: IN-N-OUT Burger / Jack In the
Box.....

<jaguarcat2002@ wrote:

of thing.)

<angelo.giancana@ wrote:

thing to worry about.

microwave.

another good reason!

<alexvalenti@ wrote:

wrote:

Hey guys !

the internet.

cause !!

meanings below..........

him & he with me . "

restaurants ?

HAIL SATAN !

Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links

HAIL SATAN!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!! LOVE666 and all that are Father Satan's.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 00:46:38
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

HI BROTHERS|!!!!!! TODAY 21 DICEMBRE IS MY ANNIVERSARY FROM MY DEDICATION RITUAL

Oggetto: Re: [Advanced_Meditation] Re: Fw: IN-N-OUT Burger / Jack In the
Box.....

<jaguarcat2002@ wrote:

of thing.)

<angelo.giancana@ wrote:

thing to worry about.

microwave.

another good reason!

<alexvalenti@ wrote:

wrote:

Hey guys !

the internet.

cause !!

meanings below..........

him & he with me . "

restaurants ?

HAIL SATAN !

Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links

Congratulations to you; that's Awesome!! Thank you for sharing! Praised is our Dark Lord!! -- Nightwolf

--- On Tue, 12/21/10, Jennifer Crepuscolo <jcrepuscolo@... wrote:

Date: Tuesday, December 21, 2010, 12:46 AM
HI BROTHERS|!!!!!! TODAY 21 DICEMBRE
IS MY ANNIVERSARY FROM MY DEDICATION RITUAL

Oggetto: Re: [Advanced_Meditation] Re: Fw: IN-N-OUT Burger
/ Jack In the
Box.....

LoL. You guys needa stop eating in the ghettos and hit up
some real
restaurants. I've never been to Miami so I don't know what
to say, but the
worst I've ever encountered at a restaurant anywhere is a
hair in the food and

Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] Re: Fw: IN-N-OUT Burger /
Jack In the Box.....

On 12/15/10, moonshadow48@... <moonshadow48@...
wrote:
The cockroach crawling out of the ketchup
bottle...that just gags me! I am
afraid I will have bad dreams...yes, home-cooked
is best!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url],
"chalchiuhnenetzin"
<jaguarcat2002@ wrote:

I haven't been to a restaurant, even the
"good" ones in literally years!
I've had some nasty experiences (worm in
fruit bowl in Vancouver;
cockroach crawling out of ketchup bottle in
Miami; seen lettuce picked up
off the floor & returned to salad, also
in Miami--what is it about that
place? LOL, not to mention food that just
plain looked odd ... that sort
of thing.)

I'm a fairly good cook and enjoy putting
together a nice meal so I don't
feel I'm missing anything. I'd far sooner buy
a good New York steak (one
of my favorites) and prepare it at home than
go to a restaurant for one.
Besides, you can get several of them &
have friends in. And go to their
places at other times. Cheaper and more
enjoyable all around AND you know
what you're eating because you (or a friend)
prepared it!

Angelo Giancana
<angelo.giancana@ wrote:

I have 3 large chest freezers and just
restocked them full of about
every common meat, which should last me
a long time. Fast food is so
unheathy, but if you should eat high
calorie food (which I do), then at
least cook! You get your money's worth
and higher quality food (even if
the meat is hormoned). I'm no chef, but
I have plenty of practice from
cookbooks and just collaborating with
people who can cook.

Tonight is Jagerschnitzel and
Rheinischer sauerbraten. One should eat
well as it helps also keep you grounded
for meditation and its one less
thing to worry about.

I used to eat "Jack-in-the-Crack," but
have since been eating higher
quality food when I do eat out as there
are more than enough restaurants
in Seattle. I stopped eating at
In-and-Out when I was a kid, because
they would premake and freeze burgers
and simply nuke them in a
microwave.

chalchiuhnenetzin <jaguarcat2002@
wrote:

I'm glad I don't eat fast food. Of
any kind. Ever. It's been years
since I've even been inside one of
those places. The decision was made
for health reasons and the fact
that it's just expensive calories and
my money could be much better
spent. Now this xian thing is yet
another good reason!

"alexvalenti@"
<alexvalenti@ wrote:

High Priestess Maxine
Dietrich
<maxine.dietrich@ wrote:

Natasha Banks <natasha.banks85@
wrote:

Hey guys !
This post may be read as
"old news" to many of you , but I was
really surprised when I
found the rumors to be true.

I was at Jack in the Box
last night & noticed the ox in "box"
resembled a fish . I
mentioned this to my boyfriend & he told me
that other people have
noticed "the fish" & that there are all
kinds of theories about
the owners being Born-again xtians all over
the internet.

He went on to say that
IN-N-OUT burger has biblical scriptures on
their cups & wrappers
! I've heard this but , never actually saw
any of that , till last
night. I was curioius, so I went to
IN-N-OUT burger last night
& ordered a burger-fries & a coke.
Damn ! if he was'nt right
! yes, on the bottom inside rim of the
cup was John 3:16 & on
the bottom left hand corner of the burger
wrapper was Revelation
3:20 !!! Yikes ! I just donated to their
cause !!

No offense guys , but I'm
hypoglycemic & I ate my meal ( in
disbelief of course). How
can & do they get away with this
"advertisement" . Isn't it

Anyway, for the curious ,
I looked up the scriptures . Their
meanings below..........
John 3:16 - "For god so
loved the world that he gave his only
begotten son, that
whosoever believeth in him , should not perish ,
but have everlasting
life."

Revelation 3:20 - "Behold,
I stand at the door & knock; if any man
hear my voice & open
the door, I will come to him & will sup with
him & he with me . "

My boyfriend & I found
all kinds of stuff online about the early
IN-N-OUT owners , some of
the info kinda creepy..
Anyway, thought this post
might be interesting for others unaware
of the xtian fast food
agenda...
I wonder if anyone has
tried to organize a boycott of the 2
restaurants ?

HAIL SATAN !

yeah, i think it was chik-fil-a
or some other christian owned fast
food place that spent like a
million or so on bibles for children in
africa. I'm sure they would
have prefered a sandwich.

Yahoo! Groups Links

[Non-text portions of this message have
been removed]

Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links

[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hi, Allison! I am trying to keep a low profile, I am still on this group but not in the adult group yet. I need to get a new e-mail etc but I'm not sure I want to. Take care, happy holidays everyone! M.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

Hi Sister! it's good to see you on here again. I was kinda worrried
when you weren't posting for a while. Y'know, after those lame hacking
attempts...hope whoever did that to you got theirs!

<jaguarcat2002@ wrote:

of thing.)

<angelo.giancana@ wrote:

thing to worry about.

microwave.

another good reason!

<alexvalenti@ wrote:

wrote:

Hey guys !

the internet.

cause !!

meanings below..........

him & he with me . "

restaurants ?

HAIL SATAN !

Yahoo! Groups Links

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back