Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

FVcking Christians!

aikidoka37

I swear, all they do is FVCKING judge you even though it says not too in their pitiful Bible! Why are they such hypocrites??

Xians are soaked in jewish energy and angelic energy. They are are so mentally warped I am surprised they can even function. That whole 'don't judge' thing is just a cover. The jews don't want you to think for yourself as to whether something is right or wrong. Knowing is one of the many benefits to having an ascended Serpent. Knowing before someone speaks if they are lying, and what the truth of the matter is. I'm still working on this.

Hail Father Satan!!
Forever in the Service of Satan.
From The Al Jilwah Chapter III:
"I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means." - Satan

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2012 9:48 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] FVcking Christians!

I swear, all they do is FVCKING judge you even though it says not too in their pitiful Bible! Why are they such hypocrites??

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "aikidoka37" <aikidoka71@... wrote:
Hm...yeah some are like that, you know how the JOS website says Christianity is a program, ha well...it fucking is. I know from past experiences too, way back in the day I use to be a devoute christian and it was like I was in a haze all the time, thinking bout Jesus, Heaven and how I couldn't wait to get there. Swear all I did was pray the rosary, read some catholic books as well as think about Jesus and heaven. I was really deep into it, I was very hesitant to "sin" so hesitant to " sin" that my efforts to be perfect in God's eyes caused me to lose my personality and become a fucking smiling robot. So, yeah I know from experience, not just from reading the JOS website, see the thing is Christianity is very psychological, for example I still had some feelings that were conditioned in me as a child towards Christianity that i had to remove. Just for one don't judge, Christianity is VERY popular and is even maintained by the rich ( I wonder why), don't judge and most importantly don't reveal that you're a satanist, they are some crazy Christians out there who would take joy in jumping homosexuals and satanists, but don't worry unlike you, they still have their minds "hazed" so just sit back and laugh as their souls deteriorate.

I feel your frustration and the worst part is that every one that you meet (excluding Spiritual Satanists) is corrupted heavily by christian society / culture (aka Jewish culture)

The best thing you can do is let them know the truth about Satan and true religion.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "aikidoka37" <aikidoka71@... wrote:

I agree wwith you 100% they fukin hypocrites full of shit believing a pussay god that doesnt even exist if jesus was (real) ill smack the shit outta him haha

Sent from my iPod
On Oct 28, 2012, at 9:48 PM, "aikidoka37" <aikidoka71@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]No the best thing you can do is rituals against then in secret.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: FVcking Christians!
Sent: Tue, Oct 30, 2012 1:47:34 AM

<td val[/IMG]  
I feel your frustration and the worst part is that every one that you meet (excluding Spiritual Satanists) is corrupted heavily by christian society / culture (aka Jewish culture)

The best thing you can do is let them know the truth about Satan and true religion.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "aikidoka37" <aikidoka71@... wrote:

[/TD]

I know what you mean, we had a few jehova's witnesses come to our door the other week, my mum hates them as she watched a child sicken and die because they wouldnt let her treat them when she was a nurse and she had a go at them and told them so, and they said they did approve of blood transfusions as if that made it all ok then the subject of 'Christmas' came up and they said it was a family time they just didnt celebrate it, they contradicted themselves over and over to try and get us to convert and eventually she just slammed the door in their faces. I seriously dont get why they even bother ugh they should all just crawl in a hole and waste away. *rant over*

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Angenisa olivares <elculomio101@... wrote:

I agree wwith you 100% they fukin hypocrites full of shit believing a pussay god that doesnt even exist if jesus was (real) ill smack the shit outta him haha

Sent from my iPod

jehova witness lol they came n my door one time before
i told them I'm witch , they never came bck lol

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ave_satanas@..." <ave_satanas@... wrote:

I know what you mean, we had a few jehova's witnesses come to our door the other week, my mum hates them as she watched a child sicken and die because they wouldnt let her treat them when she was a nurse and she had a go at them and told them so, and they said they did approve of blood transfusions as if that made it all ok then the subject of 'Christmas' came up and they said it was a family time they just didnt celebrate it, they contradicted themselves over and over to try and get us to convert and eventually she just slammed the door in their faces. I seriously dont get why they even bother ugh they should all just crawl in a hole and waste away. *rant over*

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Angenisa olivares <elculomio101@ wrote:

Sent from my iPod

On Oct 28, 2012, at 9:48 PM, "aikidoka37" <aikidoka71@ wrote:

I really REALLY want a Jesus punching bag.

Angenisa olivares <elculomio101@... wrote:

Sent from my iPod

you can get human like boxing targets that you could dress up as the nazarene or a priest, the pope lol and beat the shit out of it :) Or a regular punching bag and get creative if it helps.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lexibtyr Kaiser <lexibtyr@... wrote:

Sent from my iPod

hahahahah yea i Agree with you!HAIL SATAN!!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, November 1, 2012 4:54 AM
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] FVcking Christians!

Sent from my iPod

Ill make u one 

Sent from my iPhone
On Oct 31, 2012, at 11:54 PM, Lexibtyr Kaiser <lexibtyr@... wrote:

Sent from my iPod

I think they are stupid with stupid laws that come from shiet eating jews with their holy chicken that shit stuff on them
------------------------------
On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 7:13 PM PDT Scott E.Crabill wrote:

Ill make u one

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPod

What?! I thought i was the only one Haha.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lexibtyr Kaiser <lexibtyr@... wrote:

Sent from my iPod

I thought about putting the kike star on the punching Bag. Lol Thanks for the tip SerpentFire666.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@... wrote:

you can get human like boxing targets that you could dress up as the nazarene or a priest, the pope lol and beat the shit out of it :) Or a regular punching bag and get creative if it helps.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lexibtyr Kaiser <lexibtyr@ wrote:

Angenisa olivares <elculomio101@ wrote:

Sent from my iPod

Floating pictures of Jesus in the toilet so you can shit on it daily 

Sent from my iPhone
On Nov 2, 2012, at 10:58 PM, "C Y" <yc28@... wrote:
  I thought about putting the kike star on the punching Bag. Lol Thanks for the tip SerpentFire666.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lexibtyr Kaiser <lexibtyr@ wrote:

Angenisa olivares <elculomio101@ wrote:

Sent from my iPod

Don't you just love their lies and hypocriticalness? <--(Sarcasm) Well I know what I'm doing for Yule Season this year to 'celebrate' their fictious holiday xmas. I'm going to get xian nativity figurines, break and burn them beyond repair, then display them in my window for all those no good dregs of the universe to see. We'll see just how 'holy' they are then!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Donny Hilburn <donny.hilburn@... wrote:

I think they are stupid with stupid laws that come from shiet eating jews with their holy chicken that shit stuff on them

Ill make u one

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPod

<td val[/IMG]Hope the don't come with torches for you.

Sent: Sat, Nov 3, 2012 11:16:48 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Don't you just love their lies and hypocriticalness? <--(Sarcasm) Well I know what I'm doing for Yule Season this year to 'celebrate' their fictious holiday xmas. I'm going to get xian nativity figurines, break and burn them beyond repair, then display them in my window for all those no good dregs of the universe to see. We'll see just how 'holy' they are then!

--- [/IMG][email protected], Donny Hilburn <donny.hilburn@... wrote:

Ill make u one

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPod

[/TD]

Glad I live on the west coast. It must be miserable in the bible belt...
Hail Satan!
On Nov 3, 2012 12:55 PM, "Brian Gibbons" <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hope the don't come with torches for you.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Don't you just love their lies and hypocriticalness? <--(Sarcasm) Well I know what I'm doing for Yule Season this year to 'celebrate' their fictious holiday xmas. I'm going to get xian nativity figurines, break and burn them beyond repair, then display them in my window for all those no good dregs of the universe to see. We'll see just how 'holy' they are then!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Donny Hilburn <donny.hilburn@... wrote:

Ill make u one

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPod

<td val[/IMG]Yikes we live in Alabama.lol

Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: FVcking Christians!
Sent: Sun, Nov 4, 2012 10:23:23 PM

If one isn't empowered enough to do real manipulation it doesn't hurt to share some history and rebunk their bullshit. Father says not to tell his NAME or attributes to those that are without, but says nothing about the history of humanity as a whole or what the Jews have done to us. With everything it is best to err on the side of caution, but to say we shouldn't ever share the truth is ridiculous. If it wasn't for someone telling me the truth behind the lies, even just about the state of our planet I never would have dedicated. I'm one of those that didn't find JoS over the internet, but from someone who sparked my interest and allowed me to explore further.
If we never ignite that spark we will never wake up those that are without. Brian, you could have said "I would recommend, if you are capable" or tell them to express caution. To tell them "no" seriously rubbed me the wrong way, given the way I found Father in this life. Hail Satan!
Hail Lilith!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Gomory! <3

**Little Miss Satanist**
THE
*Valkyrie Vixen*From: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 16:40:55 -0700 (PDT)To: HellsArmy666@yahoogroups com<[email protected]; nico.carlton@...<nico.carlton@...ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: FVcking Christians!

<td val[/IMG]No the best thing you can do is rituals against then in secret.

Sent: Tue, Oct 30, 2012 1:47:34 AM

<td val[/IMG]  

--- [/IMG][email protected], "aikidoka37" <aikidoka71@... wrote:

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]You know it bro lol

Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: FVcking Christians!
Sent: Sat, Nov 3, 2012 11:57:12 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Glad I live on the west coast. It must be miserable in the bible belt...
Hail Satan!
On Nov 3, 2012 12:55 P[/IMG]briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hope the don't come with torches for you.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

--- [/IMG][email protected], Donny Hilburn <donny.hilburn@... wrote:

Ill make u one

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPod

[/TD]

Me in Czech republic lol
Von: Emily Watts <emilywatts87@...
An: [email protected]
Gesendet: 23:23 Sonntag, 4.November 2012
Betreff: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: FVcking Christians!

It is terrible here. I live in southern middle Tennessee.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back