Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Full Meditation 12/15/12

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Founder Of The Joy Of Satan
Staff member
Before I say anything here, any of you who are heavily involved in exercise, especially weightlifting or any physical exercise where you get sore, make sure to thoroughly, but gently stretch afterwards and then some. When muscles are sore from a heavy workout, this can trap energy as they will tighten up unless you keep stretching. Just make real sure you stretch the muscles you worked frequently, even if this is grabbing a doorframe to stretch out your arms and chest muscles for a few seconds every time you walk through a door. Otherwise, if energy gets severely trapped, an acupuncturist is needed and this is no fun. I have seen this happen in martial arts where people didn't know what they were doing in regards to their chi.

Here is a full meditation for the King and Queen. It is long, but extremely powerful. As I mentioned before, 'Amon Ra' has always been known as the 'King of the Gods.' ['Gods' being a code word for the chakras]. Not to repeat myself, but the 'King' and 'Queen' are the male and female aspects of the grail that have to do with the magnum opus. The 'King & Queen' are symbolic of the male and female aspects of the grail, with the Castle being your physical body itself, that houses the king and queen, as taught in alchemy.

The xians stole the gesture of the 'sign of the cross' from the Egyptians and corrupted it like everything else. The real sign of the cross gesture is where one touches one's third eye and then touches one's 666 chakra. This is very ancient. It's meaning is symbolic, as the gesture itself doesn't have any power, I just added this here for more information.

More and more has come to light involving the physical yogic practices such as breathing exercises. The enemy has corrupted these to center on the heart [chest chakra]. The original true meditations are to connect the energies of the king and queen. The enemy always focuses on the heart [chest chakra], as with the new age crap teachings and the nazarene and virgin muther bitch paintings to corrupt spiritual knowledge and keep you from any spiritual advancement and power.

This meditation is NOT for new people or for anyone who is not experienced to meditation. I also strongly suggest that you do this, especially if it is your first time, when you have an hour or more free time. The effects of this meditation are very powerful and mesmerizing and it is not conducive to have to get going to go to work when experiencing an extreme bliss state.

This meditation uses the breathing as well as mantra and visualization and takes some time. Always remember this...never take on more than you can maintain, in other words, don't drastically raise your energies for one day and not follow through afterwards, as raising your energies to a very high level one time and not maintaining this can cause them to drop and then you have problems. Say for example...one meditates 2 hours one day, but then on subsequent days, only for 10-15 minutes as time will permit. This can cause a drop in energies. Just make sure you are able to maintain the energies.

THE MEDITATION:

This is the Sun/Moon, alternate nostril breathing method, but connecting the energies of the King and Queen.

1. Begin by focusing on your solar 666 chakra. Close your left nostril with your thumb, inhale through your right nostril, drawing energy up from your 666 chakra into your 6th chakra and pineal gland, then close off the right nostril with your thumb.

2. Without holding, exhale through your left nostril, slowly and evenly exhaling the energy back down into your 666 chakra. At the end of the exhale, hold for a count that is comfortable, say a count of 6 or 10, but make sure to keep the number of the count consistent throughout the meditation.

3. Keeping your right nostril closed, inhale through your left nostril back up into your 6th/pineal gland without holding, then switch and close your left nostril and exhale through your right nostril slowly and evenly exhaling energy down into your 666 chakra. At the end of the exhale, hold.

5. And then inhale through your right nostril again, close the right with your thumb exhale through the left and then hold at the bottom, this completes one round. Do this six times.

Summary:

A. Close off your left nostril with your thumb, inhale through right nostril to your 6th/pineal- do not hold at the top
B. Switch your thumb, closing off your right nostril, exhale through your left nostril to your 666 chakra, hold at the end of the exhale
C. Keeping your right nostril closed, inhale energy from the left nostril from the 666 to the 6th/pineal chakra again, do not hold.
D. Close off your left nostril and exhale through your right nostril back down into your 666 chakra and then at the end of the exhale, hold.
E. keeping your left nostril closed, inhale through your right back to the top, do not hold.
F. switch and close off your right nostril and exhale energy back down into your 666 chakra and then hold.
G. Keeping your right nostril closed, inhale through your left nostril energy back into the 6th again.

Do six rounds of the above.

Part 2
After completing the above, focus on your 666 chakra and vibrate RAUM 108 times. Use your Satanic rosary or beads or anything where you can keep count, as using your fingers is not only distracting, but you can easily lose count.

Upon completing this, remain still for a couple of minutes and focus on the energy.

Part 3
Now, we will revise the Sun/Moon alternate nostril breathing, holding on the inhale at the top:

A. Close off your left nostril with your thumb, inhale through right nostril to your 6th/pineal- hold at the top for as long as you held on the exhale in the previous exercise.
B. Switch your thumb, closing off your right nostril, exhale through your left nostril to your 666 chakra, do not hold at the end of the exhale.
C. Keeping your right nostril closed, immediately inhale energy from the left nostril from the 666 to the 6th/pineal chakra again, then hold.
D. Close off your left nostril and exhale through your right nostril back down into your 666 chakra do not hold.
E. Keeping your left nostril closed, inhale through your right back to the top, then hold.
F. Switch and close off your right nostril and exhale energy back down into your 666 chakra and do not hold.
G. Keeping your right nostril closed, inhale through your left nostril energy back into the 6th again, and hold.

Part 4
After completing the above, focus on your pineal gland/6th chakra and vibrate GAUM 108 times.

Upon completing this, remain still for a couple of minutes and focus on the energy.

Part 5
Now, perform the following breathing exercise 6 times:

1. Inhale through both nostrils for a count of 2 from your 666 chakra into your 6th chakra and pineal gland
2. Hold four a count of 4
3. Exhale for a count of 6, back down into your 666 chakra
4. Hold for a count of 4
Repeat step one.

The above constitutes one round. Perform this 6 times.

Part 6
Do NOT hold at the bottom.

1. Inhale for a count of 6 from your 666 chakra into your 6th/pineal gland
2. Hold for a count of 6
3. Exhale for a count of 4 back down into your 666 chakra
Repeat step one.
The above constitutes one round. Perform this 6 times.

Part 7
To finish the meditation and balance your chakras:

Vibrate LAUM into your base chakra 7 times
Vibrate VAUM into your sacral chakra 7 times
Vibrate RAUM into your 666/solar chakra 7 times
Vibrate YAUM into your chest chakra 7 times
Vibrate HAUM into your throat chakra 7 times
Vibrate THAUM into your 6th chakra 7 times
Vibrate MAUM into your crown chakra 7 times
Vibrate AUM into your aura chakra 7 times

Remain still for 15 or more minutes and meditate on the energy. You can listen to music while you do this if you wish, but it should be soft music, as this meditation will sensitize you to sound, among many other things, opening you psychically and much more.

In closing, let other members know here if you wish, of your experiences from this meditation.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

In before the mercury retrograde
and tarnish the little reputation I have left by mistake.

This meditation is indeed long but powerful.
In my experiences, it makes feel the intense need,
the craving thirst, of my body to do not only more yoga
but physical exercises as well.

I want to post more of more experiences after the retrograde.

I finally got a black book to write my experiences.
Rookie mistake I know.

Your reputation is fine, Brother. What you talking bout man? You are
loved by Satan, that is what counts! At least with me. ^ Blessings!

On 7/6/19, lightalgur@... [Satanicgaycommunity]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
In before the mercury retrograde
and tarnish the little reputation I have left by mistake.

This meditation is indeed long but powerful.
In my experiences, it makes feel the intense need,
the craving thirst, of my body to do not only more yoga
but physical exercises as well.

I want to post more of more experiences after the retrograde.

I finally got a black book to write my experiences.
Rookie mistake I know.

You’re right sister Allison.

It’s the relationship between our selves, our father and the gods what counts the most.

You are a Beautiful soul Light. Today you struggle and fight. But the day will come when others will recognize your light and you will shine the gifts of Satan. Some people think its about being perfect and never making a mistake.

I have made many mistakes and yet here I am. I am Damnplanetsaturn. The same one who was here in 2005. There was a time when I was banned and people thought I must be a jew or did something super horrible. Every message was cursing my name.

And yet 2 years after the fact The misunderstanding is over and I come back. Not as a fake name. To blend back in and hope no one notices me. I came back as myself.

For the next year many tried everything to shame me, until they realized I dont care. I do not care about a reputation or how others take me. This is who I am, this is a temple of Satan and those here are my familly.

People know I will never lie to them. That no matter how many times I fall, I am still here. That I do not care about being perfect and better then everyone. That I am their Brother. Rain or shine.

If you fight for yourself you will always fail. You redeem yourself by the actions that you take. You can decide today who you want to be and no one can stop you.

Beautiful and wise words you have written here.

Oh and I remember, because I was one of those of people.

Let me write here, to you and those reading, a very brief story.

Before I discovered the JoS a feeling of urgency overcame me.

Obsessed with the after death and the spiritual.

Lo and behold I stumbled upon the truth about Demons.

Almost as if a thought came to me to search for these things.

What happens when a 13 year old takes the bright red pill?

To come to the the undeniable realization of this nightmare.

What a lonely path so far it has been.

I remember these events as if it was yesterday, regretting barely anything.

Swastika awesome, not perfect my brother, is what you truly are.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back