Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

full chakra meditations and hours of the planets

Jay Wazny

The full chakra meditation thanks to hp myla that emailed me raised one question due to the fact that i have a nook and am unable to download the chronos program ... HERES MY QUESTION. what are the hours of the planets for each one listed can someone post a link on jos for this for those who dont have chronos

It depends all upon where you live. Here is a link that should work. It's not a computer program. It's internet based. 

http://www.lunarium.co.uk/ (make sure you edit the time and get it as close to where you live as you can)

Hail Satan!

Sent: Saturday, May 11, 2013 3:20 PM
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] full chakra meditations and hours of the planets

The full chakra meditation thanks to hp myla that emailed me raised one question due to the fact that i have a nook and am unable to download the chronos program ... HERES MY QUESTION. what are the hours of the planets for each one listed can someone post a link on jos for this for those who dont have chronos

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

why won't you download chronos XP it's alotttttttt easier and it's a "live" program just like real watch that works and when a new planet come's up it warn's you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jay Wazny <jwazny@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back