Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

full chakra meditation

Shannon Outlaw

hey when starting the full chakra meditation there are days that you do them so i am asking when meditain on each chakra on their day should they be done once a week. for example the crown chakra day is on thursday so you do the full chakra meditation on thursday and then do you wait til next thursday to work on it or should extra workings on it should be done. on the age of satan it says the full chakra meditation should be done once a week. but anyhow im still going to do extra work on them, just wanted to hear feedback. thanks :)

Hey Shannon
By once a week, it means the entire meditation THROUGHOUT the week. So each day, you work on one chakra, which is one part of the full meditation. It's more like a seperate program really as it is divided into daily portions. It works by the planets that rule each of the chakras, so it is done in the hour of the planet that rules the day. you find this with the cronos program or that website i gave you a while back. it tells you the ruler of each hour specific to your location.

-----Original Message-----
Date: Monday, April 11, 2011 11:45:38 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: full chakra meditation

Hey Shannon
By once a week, it means the entire meditation THROUGHOUT the week. So each day, you work on one chakra, which is one part of the full meditation. It's more like a seperate program really as it is divided into daily portions. It works by the planets that rule each of the chakras, so it is done in the hour of the planet that rules the day. you find this with the cronos program or that website i gave you a while back. it tells you the ruler of each hour specific to your location.

does anyone else besides me do the full chakra meditation on any other day? for example i do the solar plexus mediation on other days besides sunday.Are they still at the least effective?

<td val[/IMG]No Shannon,I haven't tried it yet,but I think it won't be long now.Still putting most of my time on void,cleansing,spinning,and opening.Waiting to get our new house more organized,so I will have more room to do Hatha,and further my progress.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Tue, 5/31/11, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] full chakra meditation
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, May 31, 2011, 6:58 AM

does anyone else besides me do the full chakra meditation on any other day? for example i do the solar plexus mediation on other days besides sunday.Are they still at the least effective?
[/TD]

Shannon, I once mixed up my days (yes, I'm that ditzy) and did the wrong charka for the day for about a week. I found that for one or two the results were better but that could have been due to other factors, the rest didn't have any noticeable effect one way or the other. I recommend doing them on the correct day.

Hail Satan ------------------From: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 14:01:05 -0700 (PDT)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] full chakra meditation

<td val[/IMG]No Shannon,I haven't tried it yet,but I think it won't be long now.Still putting most of my time on void,cleansing,spinning,and opening.Waiting to get our new house more organized,so I will have more room to do Hatha,and further my progress.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Tue, 5/31/11, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] full chakra meditation
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, May 31, 2011, 6:58 AM

[/TD]

Can i also do the full chakra meditations on my chakras even when its not on the specific chakra day. I already do them on their day and hour just wanted to know if my chakras will still be at the least being empowered. Thank you.

Well I did them regardless of hours and specific days and they are fully empowered as I speak. Shouldn't tie yourself down like that to "specific conditions". Just do it. But of course that's just me. ;)

Ave Satanas.

On Tue Jul 19th, 2011 9:39 PM EDT Shannon Outlaw wrote:

Can i also do the full chakra meditations on my chakras even when its not on the specific chakra day. I already do them on their day and hour just wanted to know if my chakras will still be at the least being empowered. Thank you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back