Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Full Chakra Meditation Questions and Hand Chakra Question

sonofegypt11

I have really started to meditate and and can feel the results. However i do
have some questions regarding the full chakra meditations you cna do daily

1. first i know their is a specific day and hour for each chakra but working on
the other chakras during the week will this have any impact or should just do
that chakra on its day and hour?

2. Since i have started these i have felt lke a pulse in the area of where that
chakra is located while working on it except my 6th chakra working where i just
felt aching. I felt something everytime except during he solar plexus chakra. I
didnt really feel anything. Now does this mean it is not active or its just weak
and needs work or etc?

I also have a question regarding my hand chakras. I am at the point where i do
not even have to be in a trance to feel energy inbetween my hands while working
on them and at any point i focus on either of my hands and holding energy in one
of them within a few seconds i can feel heat and a few seconds later i can feel
energy. It is still faint so i know i still need to work on them but my question
is how do you know when their is a continuous flow of energy? What are the
signs? Should i empower my shoulder chakras and if so how?

Please ANy help will be appreciated

HAIL SATAN

yes definitely activate your and empower your shoulder chakra. Every single chakra of the human form is vital, even the sub-minor chakras. Remember you have 1000's of chakras along the body. Each of them is vital. The shoulders will allow better flow to the arms and in turn balance your energy better. The hips, the Shoulders, and temple chakra and the wings, are all very important in bringing balance to the chakra system.

Now i did open my shoulder chakras so how do i emower them further? DO i just focus upon them or do i breath energy into them? Also with my other question meditating on all of the chakras every day does this have any effect on them or should i only focus on each chakra on its day and hour?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "restricted.information" <restricted.information@... wrote:

yes definitely activate your and empower your shoulder chakra. Every single chakra of the human form is vital, even the sub-minor chakras. Remember you have 1000's of chakras along the body. Each of them is vital. The shoulders will allow better flow to the arms and in turn balance your energy better. The hips, the Shoulders, and temple chakra and the wings, are all very important in bringing balance to the chakra system.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

Maxine provided some information about meditating on the chakra during their hours and so forth, read the first few paragraphs there and maybe it will give you a better understanding. I think personally you can meditate whenever you like and still get results but like the link above states to raise chakra to their maximum potential meditating during the hour and day of the chakra is important.

When I opened my shoulder chakra I simply built up energy in my throat chakra, flowed it to one of my shoulder chakras, then back to the throat, then to the other shoulder. I did this to prepare the chakra for opening and to build a pathway (for lack of a better term.) I think it's important to build circuits within the chakra system prior to pumping energy into a chakra, in my personal belief I think it allows a better balance. After this I suggest building a large amount of energy and cleansing the chakra and then flowing energy into it and allowing it to open. Make sure to do both within a reasonable amount of time.

I wanted to thankyou for the input. I read that page and knew that you can really empower the cakra on its day and hour but maxine rewally didnt touch on the subject if you can meditate on it other times and still make a difference.

Also thank you very much for the suggestion on the shoulder chakras. I know they are important because they effect the hand chakras. So again thank you very much for your input.

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "restricted.information" <restricted.information@... wrote:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

Maxine provided some information about meditating on the chakra during their hours and so forth, read the first few paragraphs there and maybe it will give you a better understanding. I think personally you can meditate whenever you like and still get results but like the link above states to raise chakra to their maximum potential meditating during the hour and day of the chakra is important.

When I opened my shoulder chakra I simply built up energy in my throat chakra, flowed it to one of my shoulder chakras, then back to the throat, then to the other shoulder. I did this to prepare the chakra for opening and to build a pathway (for lack of a better term.) I think it's important to build circuits within the chakra system prior to pumping energy into a chakra, in my personal belief I think it allows a better balance. After this I suggest building a large amount of energy and cleansing the chakra and then flowing energy into it and allowing it to open. Make sure to do both within a reasonable amount of time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back