Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

fuck you too JEWhoo!

angryshaman666

why is all the JoS stuff only showing up in the spam folder now?

THANKS JEWS.

Seriously if the kikes were smart they'd just save us the trouble and commit mass suicide. They've spent the entire history of their race digging their own graves anyway!
They even admitted in PISSrael that it's all but hopeless and that they plan to just take the world down with them via nuclear apocalypse anyway!

DEATH TO ALL KIKES!
HEIL HITLER!
HAIL SATAN!

The timing is too perfect. this is a deliberate attack on our e-groups by the JIDF kikes at JEWhoo!Also this coincides with numerous infiltrators sending retarded messages to spread confusion in the egroups like that moron who said "spiritual healers" can remove the kundalini.
So I replied to this nonsense with "BULL FUCKING SHIT! THE KUNDALINI IS THE SOURCE OF LIFE IN ALL CREATURES! WITHOUT IT LIFE CANNOT EXIST!"
Only a jew would try to label part of your VITAL spiritual anatomy as a "disease" and tell you to remove it!
FUCK THE JEWS!HAIL SATAN!

On Sunday, January 10, 2016 8:37 AM, "hailtosatansword666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Most of the last wave of submitted messages went straight to my spam too!! Seriously what the fuck?!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back