Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Fuck you mercury retrograde. fuck you hard....

angryshaman666

Ever since that asshole made a post where he BRAZENLY insulted Satan yesterdayI haven't been able to focus on my meditations at all!

Every fucking time I try to chant any mantras I keep hearing a voice repeating what this asshole said about Satan and I can't shut it out!

I caught a grey trying to reinforce this harassment proving my suspicion that that asshole was a jew working to disrupt us!

His blasphemous little statement against Satan was a cyber attack meant to trigger spiritual attack by the fucking greys!

Now I can't focus worth shit because I keep hearing those same disgusting words constantly trying to echo into my mind!
I fucking hear them literally shitting in my ear every time I try any mantras especially with my eyes closed!

So FUCK YOU SHEKELBERG AND FUCK THE GREYS!

And given the....mercury retrograde was it? Well if they're timing this with mercury retrograde it makes sense. Those fuckers planned this!

FUCK THE JEWS, FUCK THE GREYS AND FUCK YOUR UGLY SPACE LIZARD MASTERS YOU INSECT WORSHIPPING KIKE MAGGOTS!

HAIL SATAN!
GLORY TO THE GODS OF HELL!

This and Jewhoo sending group messages to spam are no coincidence. The kikes are starting to get scared. The rtr's are working

agreed.also I finally figured out how to kill this jewish echo chamber run by greys: I had to SCREAM my mantras and void meditate at the same time and just shut out all other thoughts.While doing 13 counts on each chakra with SATANAS in between while doing this I started at the solar chakra, then the 3rd eye, then the 6th chakra and by then the enemy either gave up or couldn't get through.
fuckers were definitely trying to interfere with my meditations.
FUCK THE JEWS!FUCK THE GREYS!HAIL SATAN!

On Tuesday, January 12, 2016 9:26 AM, "hailtosatansword666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

This and Jewhoo sending group messages to spam are no coincidence. The kikes are starting to get scared. The rtr's are working

Hey yeah!I meant to gather opinions on that before.I once screamed a ritual and I wondered if it makes a difference from quietly mumbling it.I mean scream vibrations can be felt more but I wonder if the magic is amplified.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back