Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Fuck Floride

[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

This message contains blocked images.
Show ImagesOptions

i posted this once before, but i wanted to repost this for those who dont know or for those whom may be new and might be interested in learning.. MUCH tremendouse LOve YALL!!! Floride is horrible epidemic that has been thriveing for a long time now. floride is pumped and contaminated into water city even small community tap water every where in the us, floride is sprayed out alongwith other chemical toxins over our atmesphere by chem trail planes, floride is in practicaly every toothpaste, ive even heard its pumped and sprayed into meat products as a perservative. intentionally what floride does the human body is literally calcifies the pineal gland [dumbing down the populace], it calcifies all bone joints throughout the body [ causing arthritis joint pains to occur more frequent amongst youth], floride causes cancer cells aswell as kills braincells [ causeing altimers to occur more frequent]. floride is poison a nasty one truely. ways we can eliminate floride consumption and rid from our bodys and othersby shareing this is by useing runnig water through whatever water purifyer you can obtain then , or just by boiling pipe tap water that comes through our sinks and phosets , you can see the shit and calcium and metals from old pipes build up on the walls inside the pot after boiling it, alzo even though we shouldnt be taxed inorder to drink clean water, purchase purifide clean bottle water very good an worth prolonging our health. one toothpaste that is floride free my friends is Toms tooth paste, i highly recomend it. by consumeing all the positive above includeing Naked fruit nutrient juice , these de calcifys the pineal gland , allowing us to power meditate more smoothley effectivley harnessing us more energy, Fuck floride. Allas more power to us comrads and sisters in satan, its Satanic Pride,Forever power to and Hail Father ENKI, Hail ENLIL Hail AZAZEL
Hail ASTOROTH Hail MARDUK and the fifty names of MARDUK Hail ,Power to and HAIL OUR GODS OF DUAT!! Chaos and Death and DEstruction to the enemy kikes and hybrids that have infiltrated U.S and other country government. DEATH and decay to them and the enemy igigi and draconion cockrouche pestilances.. the enemy shall perish entirely physically and celestialy, they shall be cast to Oblivion nothing more. and my soul shall not rest until then for i am a archangel and i despise the fucking skumm, piss on them all .. we shall, and triumph over
them .. sisters and brothers, gaurdians , we shalll RISE !!!FOREVER HAIL!! much satanic love and blissfull peace we are rewarded..nirvana tranquility.. liberated soul kundalinis we forever be..

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "smoketillyahchoke" <smoketillyahchoke@... wrote:
[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

This message contains blocked images.
Show ImagesOptions

i posted this once before, but i wanted to repost this for those who dont know or for those whom may be new and might be interested in learning.. MUCH tremendouse LOve YALL!!! Floride is horrible epidemic that has been thriveing for a long time now. floride is pumped and contaminated into water city even small community tap water every where in the us, floride is sprayed out alongwith other chemical toxins over our atmesphere by chem trail planes, floride is in practicaly every toothpaste, ive even heard its pumped and sprayed into meat products as a perservative. intentionally what floride does the human body is literally calcifies the pineal gland [dumbing down the populace], it calcifies all bone joints throughout the body [ causing arthritis joint pains to occur more frequent amongst youth], floride causes cancer cells aswell as kills braincells [ causeing altimers to occur more frequent]. floride is poison a nasty one truely. ways we can eliminate floride consumption and rid from our bodys and othersby shareing this is by useing runnig water through whatever water purifyer you can obtain then , or just by boiling pipe tap water that comes through our sinks and phosets , you can see the shit and calcium and metals from old pipes build up on the walls inside the pot after boiling it, alzo even though we shouldnt be taxed inorder to drink clean water, purchase purifide clean bottle water very good an worth prolonging our health. one toothpaste that is floride free my friends is Toms tooth paste, i highly recomend it. by consumeing all the positive above includeing Naked fruit nutrient juice , these de calcifys the pineal gland , allowing us to power meditate more smoothley effectivley harnessing us more energy, Fuck floride. Allas more power to us comrads and sisters in satan, its Satanic Pride,Forever power to and Hail Father ENKI, Hail ENLIL Hail AZAZEL
Hail ASTOROTH Hail MARDUK and the fifty names of MARDUK Hail ,Power to and HAIL OUR GODS OF DUAT!! Chaos and Death and DEstruction to the enemy kikes and hybrids that have infiltrated U.S and other country government. DEATH and decay to them and the enemy igigi and draconion cockrouche pestilances.. the enemy shall perish entirely physically and celestialy, they shall be cast to Oblivion nothing more. and my soul shall not rest until then for i am a archangel and i despise the fucking skumm, piss on them all .. we shall, and triumph over
them .. sisters and brothers, gaurdians , we shalll RISE !!!FOREVER HAIL!! much satanic love and blissfull peace we are rewarded..nirvana tranquility.. liberated soul kundalinis we forever be..
Yes, I agree, this fluoride problem got me so paranoid, I actually tried to calculate how much grams of fluoride I accumulated in my life time, I got about 40ish grams. And I just was informed about this today, thanks for sharing! I hope everyone is aware sooner or later. Also, sun is good for a calcified pineal gland. Have a good night!
HAIL FATHER SATAN!

I'd like to expand here
it's actually spelled fluoride and if your in the uk you're much healthier but unfortunately boiling the kettle does not get rid of fluoride in water it concentrates it because h2o is coming out by steam so there is less of a volume and ultimately a higher concentration of fluoride it doesn't really do much in toothpaste except causes little specks of white and gray on your teeth because you spit it out (it's also why it says on toothpaste if a child swallows more than a pea's worth you should contact the center of hazard prevention & control).

Like I said if you're in the uk you're much healthier although some dumping from the fertilizer industry still happens especially in N. Ireland and as fluoride cannot be removed it contaminates the nearby supplies so it's not 100% free of fluoride, chemtrail spraying in the uk consists of biological enzymes which target Rh- people and aluminium particles not much fluoride either the thing to understand is that drugging people with fluoride is a 'nazi' invention supposedly and America is even today heavily influenced by the 'nazi' doctors that came to America in project paperclip and were given high positions to continue their practices but Britain isn't going to stumble behind and import large amounts of this expensive chemical just to follow along.

If you want to avoid sodium fluoride completely (not calcium fluoride which is natural)
¬Drink bottled water
¬Avoid any food with excitotoxins in (MSG,aspartame etc)
¬Don't swallow toothpaste or allow it to sit on your gums
sounds simple but it's really not.

Thanks for shareing. unfortunatly im in the u.s .
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "benf406" <benf406@... wrote:

I'd like to expand here
it's actually spelled fluoride and if your in the uk you're much healthier but unfortunately boiling the kettle does not get rid of fluoride in water it concentrates it because h2o is coming out by steam so there is less of a volume and ultimately a higher concentration of fluoride it doesn't really do much in toothpaste except causes little specks of white and gray on your teeth because you spit it out (it's also why it says on toothpaste if a child swallows more than a pea's worth you should contact the center of hazard prevention & control).

Like I said if you're in the uk you're much healthier although some dumping from the fertilizer industry still happens especially in N. Ireland and as fluoride cannot be removed it contaminates the nearby supplies so it's not 100% free of fluoride, chemtrail spraying in the uk consists of biological enzymes which target Rh- people and aluminium particles not much fluoride either the thing to understand is that drugging people with fluoride is a 'nazi' invention supposedly and America is even today heavily influenced by the 'nazi' doctors that came to America in project paperclip and were given high positions to continue their practices but Britain isn't going to stumble behind and import large amounts of this expensive chemical just to follow along.

If you want to avoid sodium fluoride completely (not calcium fluoride which is natural)
¬Drink bottled water
¬Avoid any food with excitotoxins in (MSG,aspartame etc)
¬Don't swallow toothpaste or allow it to sit on your gums
sounds simple but it's really not.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back