Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Frustrated

Buttered Toast

I'm very frustrated. 
I've been with the group for almost a year and my life hasn't improved. I've read that a majority of members have had their lives improve immediately after accepting Father into their lives. So why is my life not improved yet? Do I still need to be patient or am I doing something wrong??
It's really frustrating!!

Are you consistently meditating? Are you doing yoga? Are you doing the RTRs? If you aren't even doing any of these, then that won't do anything. Just being a part of the group isn't enough to "majorly improve your life". Satan helps those who help themselves. Meditate and do RTRs. This is a must
On Dec 31, 2016, at 20:19, Buttered Toast butteredtoastwithstrawberryjam@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I'm very frustrated. 
I've been with the group for almost a year and my life hasn't improved. I've read that a majority of members have had their lives improve immediately after accepting Father into their lives. So why is my life not improved yet? Do I still need to be patient or am I doing something wrong??
It's really frustrating!!

Father will bless us soon. He has been really busy to the point where communication is seldom, yet he says assurance is in desire.. the more you aspire the more he feels us, yearning and wanting for what is rightfully ours... continue to express yourself in secret and he will answer you in public.

I think he is meaning after the dedication.But that's not always the case you must work on yourself
to better your life RTR,S meditation then you can expect life improvement its have take me to a point
where the kundalini came during a RTR and after 3,5 years i know my Guardian God.But when i did my dedication it felt like i was coming home again so have patience en work on yourself It don't come  by itself

Hail Satan
Hail Bastet and Astaroth

You say that like you have *in the past*. You have to consistently meditate, or it won't matter.
On Jan 3, 2017, at 11:18, Buttered Toast butteredtoastwithstrawberryjam@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Yes I have. 
But I'm talking mostly about the people who, immediately after accepting Father, had changed right away.
On Jan 2, 2017 10:48 AM, "alexandraana666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Do you meditate? If you don't ,nothing soo big and amazing will happen. Satan and our gods give us info and methods to improve our lifes ,but YOU are the only one who can do it.

He blesses those who work. Don't do work? Blessings shall be seldom
On Jan 2, 2017, at 17:42, jmartinez710@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Father will bless us soon. He has been really busy to the point where communication is seldom, yet he says assurance is in desire.. the more you aspire the more he feels us, yearning and wanting for what is rightfully ours... continue to express yourself in secret and he will answer you in public.

I have been working. Maybe this isn't for me! :-(
On Jan 4, 2017 2:53 PM, "Ljóss Myrkr ljossmyrkr@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
On Jan 2, 2017, at 17:42, jmartinez710@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Then leave. You need to be meditating daily and doing RTRs. If you aren't doing that, then why would Satan help you? Or maybe you're a troll. Who knows.
On Jan 8, 2017, at 15:36, Buttered Toast butteredtoastwithstrawberryjam@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
On Jan 4, 2017 2:53 PM, "Ljóss Myrkr ljossmyrkr@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

i survived so many hard situations. a scary on, sad and dangerous. but I live now better than before. nothing come instant but faster yes than in regular life. Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Mon, Jan 2, 2017 at 18:48, alexandraana666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Do you meditate? If you don't ,nothing soo big and amazing will happen. Satan and our gods give us info and methods to improve our lifes ,but YOU are the only one who can do it.

I fucking said I have been!! 
I'm also talking about the people who dedicated and improved immediately, how are they so lucky!?
Troll?? ?

On Jan 10, 2017 2:14 PM, "Ljóss Myrkr ljossmyrkr@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Then leave. You need to be meditating daily and doing RTRs. If you aren't doing that, then why would Satan help you? Or maybe you're a troll. Who knows.
On Jan 8, 2017, at 15:36, Buttered Toast butteredtoastwithstrawberryjam @... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

The thing is, what people need to understand, power and improvements don't happen on their own as the other members here have stated.

My life improved yes right after my dedication, but that was mostly because of the clarity I gained by studying the JoS and because after dedicating I was under the protection of the Gods so the dreadfull spiritual attacks I had been suffering for 2 years that nearly drove me to the brink of insanity ended over night and significantly improved my life.

However it's not like all issues in my life disappeared over night, it's just that for the first time I had a strong foundation to stand on, and a source if knowledge to apply to myself and my life which could help me overcome anything.

My financial situation still sucks, my living situation isn't great, there numerous things still that are subpar, that's not because Satan isn't helping me though. It's because for one I need to help myself and take care of those things myself with the knowledge my GD has given me and two, if not for dedicating to Satan I would have succumbed to the endless spiritual abuse a long time ago.

Right now I am far smarter than before, far more disciplined, far more knowledgeable, far more mature, I am having success in using my psychic abilities and I'm starting to build great friendships with amazing people, all thanks to the JoS and thanks to being dedicated.

If I wasn't dedicated this would not have been possible. Now thanks to being dedicated I am able to safely use the power meditations to empower my soul and improve my life in various ways. Using Satan's magical squares to great effect, learning of life changing and truly eye opening disciplines such as Astrology, I'm able to heal my self from illness and disease as well as my loved ones.

But all those benefits depend on my effort. My GD told me if I had worked harder and had been more consistent I could have been at the point I am now last year and I could be so much further than I am today, but I wasted lot's of time because of old habits that I am crushing now as well thanks to the meditations and knowledge of Satan.

Satan gives us power to be in control of our own destiny. And he truly does so long one actually applies this power. I am far from being fully in control of my destiny, but everyday I'm getting closer to that point. The people around me see me in a positive light because of my aura, the Satanic truth burns bright through me wherever I go and that is because I strife for excellence in Satan's name and I strife to be greater everyday.

If something isn't how I desire it, I do something about it. I have the power to do so, thanks to Satan. If I wake up ill and don't like that? No big deal, within minutes I'm no longer ill. If some of my things break because of a misfortune, it's no big deal because I can fix them with my energy or prevent this from ever happening again by applying the power Satan has given me through the knowledge of the JoS.

People are a bother? No big deal, I can just banish them from my life or bend them to my will so nobody ever causes me any trouble unless I let them.

Lack of money? I know how to program my aura to attract wealth. I know how to program my mind in order to become more disciplined and determined in making money. Like having success with a job that I enjoy.

There is plenty more stuff I can do because of the knowledge Satan has given.

I don't complain if my life doesn't change because I know it is me who is responsible for my own life and I know I can change and control all aspects of it so long as I remain vigilant of potential problems that can arise and remain consistent with my meditations and workings.

So now stop whining like a weak foolish man, and know that you are in control of your destiny and you can manifest your desires as long as you aren't a lazy idiot that expects stuff to be done for you.

Because some of us have literally been working out asses off from day one, improving our lives drastically, that's how.
Yes, troll. I get a bad vibe from you. I doubt you are a legitimate SS, and you are merely trying to discourage people. If you are SS, then oh well. Leave, since you're so discouraged. Or, you could just keep working, and watch things unfold in an amazing way. Either way, this conversation is over on my end.
On Jan 10, 2017, at 16:00, Buttered Toast butteredtoastwithstrawberryjam@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I fucking said I have been!! 
I'm also talking about the people who dedicated and improved immediately, how are they so lucky!?
Troll?? ?

On Jan 10, 2017 2:14 PM, "Ljóss Myrkr ljossmyrkr@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
On Jan 8, 2017, at 15:36, Buttered Toast butteredtoastwithstrawberryjam @... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

@ Voice of Enki, I really appreciate your comments. You have such a good way of laying out facts, and what you share from your personal journey as a spiritual satanist is very inspiring to newer people such as myself. I also made an effort about a month ago to really step up my meditations and RTR's, and it is true, as soon as we are truly committed guidance seems to be there in so many ways and life seems to be flowing more harmoniously.  Anyway, thank you for your thoughtful posts!

first things first, thats doing the dedication ritual.

but i think most people here after doing the dedication, they believe thats the key to almost every to everything. no. it is not. thats just the begining of avery very long hard journey. and thats not a discouragement, lol    
its a simple heads up for those who think otherwise. becoming a Satanist dose not mean that Satan is going to do your bidding, or, this is not xtianity where you say "i believe in god so ama wait for him to shit for me"
nope, not happening

"There are some things I feel I should mention concerning power meditations. Unfortunately, in life,
rarely, if ever, does any serious transformation occur without pain. People who want power- so called
supernatural power- will find in most cases, they will have to go through pain in order to achieve this."

so saith hp Maxine

i remember when i had just dedicated, just a few days after i summoned a demon, only in vain, a few days after that i asked father for a familiar...    well i find all that ridiculous at the moment. lol

getting positive and actual achievement from ones work as a Satanist takes more than being dedicated, but most importantly its alot more than working so hard, THE MOST IMPORTANT THING HERE I HAVING THE KNOWLEDGE, UNDERSTANDING and then applying that knowledge, definitely with the help of the gods.

and that can only be gained from studding from the joS libraries.
brothers and sisters its pointless to struggle trying to open the third eye when you actually even believe that its a chackra of its own.
its pointless to work on opening the chackra when you donot even know how to align them, why they should be aligned that way, or what there colours are, or not knowing what exactly what kundalini is.

its pointless to try so hard to induce a trance without knowing first knowing about the brain waves, the relevance of the beta alpha and theta...

its pointless to try and do a spell of affirmation to try program a person when you do not understand how a persons brain works and in what state its most easy to make the programing.

all that info is on the joS site,

But people on here skip almost everything to the part were "how to sermon a demon" or saccubi or better "the sermon on astro projection, huh? just like that?

what am saying you need to understand what exactly you are going before you do it.
for those of you who are new, its not just a matter of wanting to open a chackra and then you skip through everything and go straight to the "opening of the third eye"

take time, reading and understand the basics and then go on from there...
point is read, and to understand you ust read every thing.
and that is what i believe is called work ones ass of in a bid to achieve something. THAT IS THE SPIRIT

then from there is the working so hard in constant meditation.

hail Stan
hail all Hell
dark blessings to you comrads

devilsAdvocate Nic

On 11 January 2017 at 18:05, goetterfunken@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  @ Voice of Enki, I really appreciate your comments. You have such a good way of laying out facts, and what you share from your personal journey as a spiritual satanist is very inspiring to newer people such as myself. I also made an effort about a month ago to really step up my meditations and RTR's, and it is true, as soon as we are truly committed guidance seems to be there in so many ways and life seems to be flowing more harmoniously.  Anyway, thank you for your thoughtful posts!

Be careful of what you consider to be lucky.
Some have been under attack for so long, that simply feeling Father for the first time in this life is an overwhelming sense of joy and happiness. Many of us who have felt immediate change is in a sense that, when there is no hope, and carrying on becomes unbearable, finding our true purpose is so enriching that nothing else even comes close. 
I came to Father under false pretenses originally, yet he and his Gods decided to cleanse me of my life of misery, mis-direction and lies. When you feel such a change, where it literally brings you to tears, shaking you to your soul, so profoundly there are no words to explain the purpose that now burns within you, and you feel the warmth and love of a Father never felt before, a purpose burning so brightly that nothing pales in comparison. One so important to you now, that everything in your life prior to that just fades and burns in the distance as if it were all just an illusion. This is how I know my life has changed. My finances only recently started improving, my depression has all but faded away, I am no longer addicted to any drugs, tobacco products, self-harming habits, or even soda for that matter.
Satanism isn't about "ask and you shall receive", it is about self-improvement through sheer willpower. Trial and error, putting in the work till you collapse and then getting back up. 
If you want your life to change, then it is up to you and noone else to do it. After all, it is YOUR life and yours alone. 

What will you do with it?

On Thursday, January 12, 2017 1:39 AM, "goetterfunken@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

@ Voice of Enki, I really appreciate your comments. You have such a good way of laying out facts, and what you share from your personal journey as a spiritual satanist is very inspiring to newer people such as myself. I also made an effort about a month ago to really step up my meditations and RTR's, and it is true, as soon as we are truly committed guidance seems to be there in so many ways and life seems to be flowing more harmoniously.  Anyway, thank you for your thoughtful posts!

@butteredtoast Each individuals journey is entirely diffrent then the next.  On the joy of satan it states clearly how we are all individual and one progesses in ones own time.  We all get frustrated at one point or another but we continue to push and not give up.  Giving up is what the enemies of father would have one do, so one must choose, give in to the fear or stand strong and tell doubt to piss off.  Also I speak from experience when I say;  If one wishes to recieve help and blessings from Satan one must not only work on ones self one must also work for Satan, such as  Spiritual warfare, RTR's, Taking the time to teach others, and so forth When one is ready and has reached a competent level.  Not sure how to help? Ask Satan call to Father and he will give you a sign.  After my dedication things did improve dirastically in many ways and father has always protected me and never left me without.  I'm by no means perfect or a master or anything else of the sort, I've had rough days where I should have done more meditation or in some other way applied myself futher. But did I give up? No! Are there days I am tired? Yes! Does that mean I will forsake father? Absolutely Not! Stand by Father and he will stand beside you.  The more you dedicate your self and time to Father by showing him that you are willing, the more he will do to help you. HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Wed, Jan 11, 2017 at 9:05 PM, goetterfunken@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   @ Voice of Enki, I really appreciate your comments. You have such a good way of laying out facts, and what you share from your personal journey as a spiritual satanist is very inspiring to newer people such as myself. I also made an effort about a month ago to really step up my meditations and RTR's, and it is true, as soon as we are truly committed guidance seems to be there in so many ways and life seems to be flowing more harmoniously.  Anyway, thank you for your thoughtful posts!

What do you want to improve in your life? 
 This is why we use magick and manifest our desires. Satan gives us the power to change our lives. He doesnt just do everything for us. 

The Aura   

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back