Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Friends

hail.mylordsatan

Hey brothers and sisters, i have only one friend that is a satanist and I was wondering if any of you wanna chat or anything that would be awesome. If your interested add me on hail.mylordsatan@... and we can chat.

Hail Satan and the Gods of Old

All of my friends are either Christian or Atheist but I would really love to have a SS friend. I was wondering if there were any specific meditation/vibrations/spells that I could do to attract like-minded friends.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE POWERS OF HELL!
HAIL THE TRUE GODS OF OLD!
HEIL HITLER!

well [/IMG]</var>

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2012 6:44 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Friends

All of my friends are either Christian or Atheist but I would really love to have a SS friend. I was wondering if there were any specific meditation/vibrations/spells that I could do to attract like-minded friends.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE POWERS OF HELL!
HEIL HITLER!

Hehe, that's one of the reasons this group exists! :D
To talk with other Spiritual Satanists, share experience, ask questions etc and make friends here! :)
Finding a Satanist in real life is... kind of hard, but not impossible.

I guess I'm not the right person to give you proper explanation about meditations that would attract Spiritual Satanists in your life but I'm just letting you know that we, as people and as friends, are here too.

Ah! Take a look here: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AURA.html
Since I'm no good with explaining, you'll see the answer to your question at that link. How to attract something/someone through your aura.
I hope this helps! :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Amabel Little <memokrie@... wrote:

well I'm needing friends too.. ??? lol But I'm kinda new hope yu dont mind..

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE POWERS OF HELL!
HEIL HITLER!

Thanks so much! I love this big family of pours:) haha. And that actually helps a ton:)

Hail Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Christina" <papia_quack@... wrote:

Hehe, that's one of the reasons this group exists! :D
To talk with other Spiritual Satanists, share experience, ask questions etc and make friends here! :)
Finding a Satanist in real life is... kind of hard, but not impossible.

I guess I'm not the right person to give you proper explanation about meditations that would attract Spiritual Satanists in your life but I'm just letting you know that we, as people and as friends, are here too.

Ah! Take a look here: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AURA.html
Since I'm no good with explaining, you'll see the answer to your question at that link. How to attract something/someone through your aura.
I hope this helps! :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Amabel Little <memokrie@ wrote:

well I'm needing friends too.. ??? lol But I'm kinda new hope yu dont mind..

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE POWERS OF HELL!
HEIL HITLER!

Hi I've been on here for about a couple months ya know just feeling my way around. Now that I've gotten my feet wet, I'm ready for others like me. So here's my pitch, I live in Dover NH USA and I'd like to know if there's any one in my area if so please contact me through here. I'm looking for someone to guide me on my new journey thanx.
HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!!

<td val[/IMG]Joyofsatan.org and the e groups. Hail Satan!

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Sent: Thu, Oct 25, 2012 2:25:44 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Hi I've been on here for about a couple months ya know just feeling my way around. Now that I've gotten my feet wet, I'm ready for others like me. So here's my pitch, I live in Dover NH USA and I'd like to know if there's any one in my area if so please contact me through here. I'm looking for someone to guide me on my new journey thanx.
HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!!

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back