Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

friend

I'm 17 and I'm in dire need of someone to talk to that won't think I'm crazy
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rayaddams" <rayaddams@... wrote:

im 16 aswell, ill be friend wit both of ya. add me as friend bro.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "perseus1g" <perseus1g@ wrote:

I'll be your friend :) the more friends the better especially satanist friends ^^

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jon_castor@" <jon_castor@ wrote:

I'm 16 and seeking a satanic friend around my age

<td val[/IMG]Hey James we are all crazy in our own way so don't sweat it.But you can email me personally if you want.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: friend
Sent: Mon, Jun 25, 2012 7:00:33 PM

<td val[/IMG]  
--- [/IMG][email protected], "rayaddams" <rayaddams@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "perseus1g" <perseus1g@ wrote:

I'll be your friend :) the more friends the better especially satanist friends ^^

--- [/IMG][email protected], "jon_castor@" <jon_castor@ wrote:

[/TD]

Well, I am about ten years older than you guys, but I know the feeling. So, hit me up sometime.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jameshook2425" <jameshook2425@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rayaddams" <rayaddams@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "perseus1g" <perseus1g@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jon_castor@" <jon_castor@ wrote:

<td val[/IMG]I could not help you any more then you reading the site but yes you can email me too.

Sent: Tue, Jun 26, 2012 3:49:06 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Hello Brian, hope I may be so formal. I accidentally came across the JOS website and Im very curious and have many questions could you maybe help me

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hey James we are all crazy in our own way so don't sweat it.But you can email me personally if you want.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android
[/TD]

Why do these guys don't ask their questions publicly in this group, it makes me wonder. Wanting to contact somebody privately without any posts here is very infiltratorish. No, you should ask any questions you have in this group, that's what the group is for.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

I could not help you any more then you reading the site but yes you can email me too.

<td val[/IMG]Probably because they are so new but I always encorage them to post publically when they post too my privatly.

Sent: Wed, Jun 27, 2012 6:56:14 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Why do these guys don't ask their questions publicly in this group, it makes me wonder. Wanting to contact somebody privately without any posts here is very infiltratorish. No, you should ask any questions you have in this group, that's what the group is for.

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

I could not help you any more then you reading the site but yes you can email me too.

[/TD]

Am New bt am 19 years old from South africa, can i also be added bt i dnt knw hw 2 add someone 2 yahoo

<td val[/IMG]Hi Kenny,I am from South Africa too i be happy to add you to mine.

HAIL SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
HAIL ALL GODS(ES) OF HAIL
SOUTH AFRICA

--- On Wed, 6/27/12, Kenny <kennythato@... wrote:
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, June 27, 2012, 3:33 PM

Am New bt am 19 years old from South africa, can i also be added bt i dnt knw hw 2 add someone 2 yahoo
[/TD]

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] friend
Sent: Sat, Jun 23, 2012 11:49:19 PM

<td val[/IMG]   I'm 16 and seeking a satanic friend around my age

[/TD]

im 17 too and i want more friends with common faith.
i can also be all your friends too

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jameshook2425" <jameshook2425@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rayaddams" <rayaddams@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back