Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Friend request.

Another nice and sarcastic story. 

---In [email protected], <aldric.strickland88@... wrote :

I was a new age kid. Who talked to spirits. There is a lot that happened. I knew Angels were evil and there were these beings that I called higher Angels. That were the Good guys. Although I called one a higher angel and she responded don't call me that filth! 
She dropped in one day and told me Satan wanted to talk to me. Astonished I went out into my field and listened. His Energy blew me away. He told me he wasn't evil and to go look up Satanism on the Internet. I am skipping a lot. And I found the JOS. That was ten years ago now. 

Wait maybe my Ascendant is Scorpio, LOL, there's like 1 hour of difference, daylight saving time confuses me.
My Pluto is in Sagittarius that's for sure.

You flatter me, Aldric, but it looks like you have been fooled by my personality mask, my Ascendant, which is Sagittarius, my sun is in Cancer. I find myself constantly shifting from extroversion and introversion, which is useful, since that creates a balance (once you start to see, the FATHER and MOTHER, the Masculine and Feminine principles are in everything) in my daily life.
There is a part of my story that i didn't tell, and that is my period of doubt, that doubt was instilled in me by the posters of an image board: "8chan /fringe/ - esoteric wizardry". Thinking back now, that place was(and still is) an insult to every serious occultist and occultism itself. The attempt of the board owner to create an environment of discussion and study of magic was nullified by an horde of autistic neckbeards, bronies, "repent! jewsus will save you!" trolls, JIDF spreading false and dangerous info and actual kikes asking how to learn jewish blood magic (i have seen this with own two eyes).
So let's just say that i had created a thread there asking about Joys of Satan, and that except for some actual SS who supported me everyone threw me shit and claimed that "Satanism is bullshit" and that "i needed 5 minutes in google and youtube to know why Satanism is bullshit".............. i feel ashamed that these idiots had shaken my spirit back then. BUT i didn't surrender and did my researches about Satanism and the Gods, read some texts and came to the satisfying conclusion that Satanism has roots in everything, that is the "Real Deal" and that i belonged there, plus i proved these idiots wrong.
And that's the juice of it, hope you liked it.

Hail Satan
Hail the Gods
Hail the Demons of Hell

If you are/were that psychic... How come you defended those infiltrators? Or is this sarcasm again?
Don't bullshit me now. 

Yes. I was like Maxine I expected to see some kinda Beast or at least dark character. He showed up exactly as the picture on the site. It shocked me but then I remembered all those Christians who use to preach that Satan was very Beautiful and people needed to get the images of him being ugly out of their heads. Because he was an angel. So I was just like oh okay Lucifer, got it. 
 I didn't not expect to hear him say he was the Good guy and everything I knew about him was wrong. But the Angels always attacked me and before they started attacking they tried and befriended me. Well when they were my so called friends, they gave me their names. Years after the fact I found a book of angel names. They were all there. Something funny is two that always came to see me were in the book, with one on one page and the other other on the very next page to the right. If you had the book open, one on the left and the one on the right. I don't remember the names but they were like isleographagealbith next too isgogoloponolopioth, to give as an example. The names were that long and that strange. So there is no way I could have made that up. I was completely shocked. 
  So I knew these beings were real and that they were attacking me. I didn't know why. But they would come down and absolutely drive me to the ground with attack. I looked up and said one day I am going to find out what you are and how to hurt you back and I'm going to destroy you. They got scared and pissed and shouted don't say that! Then litterally beat me into the ground. So Satan comes around lol. 
 His energy feels so positive and I feel completely safe around him. The Angels were severely scared of him. So when he told me he was the good guy. My literal response was I don't know what to think about all this but all I know is I feel so safe around you. Although I was still a little scared of Satan as I thought it was fake and he was going to ruin my life by embracing him. I fought through my fear and trusted him. 
  He told me something that would come to pass in my life and exactly four days from when I dedicated it happened. I found out later it only happened because someone heard a voice in their head that told them to do it even though they had no reason too. It was actually a great gift. 
   I was Dedicated about a year before I found out they were extra terrestrials. I mean before I found the site, I was going to verbally pledge by life to Satan and trust in him. I would never have known what the fuck was going on. But I would have just meditated on his energy and cleaned my aura. Tried and talk to him. I remember i told him if I do this I am going to be the only crazy mother fucker out here serving him. He said no! I have entire people! There is so much that you do not know. There is a whole world to show you. But it will be easier to show you something online then to sit here and explain it all. 
   It's so incredible to know what I know now and to look back. To see my view point and ignorance and know that Father Satan came to me. That I was going to verbally dedicate and live for him. That he was trying to tell me what I understand perfectly now. Then to not leave me like that but to bring me to where I am now. I trust in Father Satan completely. I know that any life I come into with amnesia, that he has my back and will bring me to full knowledge. 
As psychic as I am, my Mother is way more. She is the type that worked with professionals. She has done countless readings. She is the kind that can walk up to someone and go oh I am really sorry about your son Daniel who just died in a motorcycle accident. They said he was like a fire cracker lit on both ends. He wanted to remind you of how he told you this on the day he died and that he is always with you. The people standing in complete surprise and bewilderment. 
    I made an astral temple one time and asked her to visit it. She walked right up to it and walked in. Telling me every last detail and even saw the bird I had in there. She was like woah this brown hawk just swooped down and landed on your couch. Imagine growing up with that, you didn't get away with shit. You know how mom calls to ask you how your life is? She calls to tell you. She called my Brother one time and was like so I see you broke up with your gf and are now seeing a differnt girl with long black hair. She has a kid and I want you to be careful because you know that's not always the best situation. My Brother is like wtf! 

Great story Aldric. Hail Satan!

On Wednesday, January 6, 2016 8:31 PM, "aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Yes. I was like Maxine I expected to see some kinda Beast or at least dark character. He showed up exactly as the picture on the site. It shocked me but then I remembered all those Christians who use to preach that Satan was very Beautiful and people needed to get the images of him being ugly out of their heads. Because he was an angel. So I was just like oh okay Lucifer, got it. 
 I didn't not expect to hear him say he was the Good guy and everything I knew about him was wrong. But the Angels always attacked me and before they started attacking they tried and befriended me. Well when they were my so called friends, they gave me their names. Years after the fact I found a book of angel names. They were all there. Something funny is two that always came to see me were in the book, with one on one page and the other other on the very next page to the right. If you had the book open, one on the left and the one on the right. I don't remember the names but they were like isleographagealbith next too isgogoloponolopioth, to give as an example. The names were that long and that strange. So there is no way I could have made that up. I was completely shocked. 
  So I knew these beings were real and that they were attacking me. I didn't know why. But they would come down and absolutely drive me to the ground with attack. I looked up and said one day I am going to find out what you are and how to hurt you back and I'm going to destroy you. They got scared and pissed and shouted don't say that! Then litterally beat me into the ground. So Satan comes around lol. 
 His energy feels so positive and I feel completely safe around him. The Angels were severely scared of him. So when he told me he was the good guy. My literal response was I don't know what to think about all this but all I know is I feel so safe around you. Although I was still a little scared of Satan as I thought it was fake and he was going to ruin my life by embracing him. I fought through my fear and trusted him. 
  He told me something that would come to pass in my life and exactly four days from when I dedicated it happened. I found out later it only happened because someone heard a voice in their head that told them to do it even though they had no reason too. It was actually a great gift. 
   I was Dedicated about a year before I found out they were extra terrestrials. I mean before I found the site, I was going to verbally pledge by life to Satan and trust in him. I would never have known what the fuck was going on. But I would have just meditated on his energy and cleaned my aura. Tried and talk to him. I remember i told him if I do this I am going to be the only crazy mother fucker out here serving him. He said no! I have entire people! There is so much that you do not know. There is a whole world to show you. But it will be easier to show you something online then to sit here and explain it all. 
   It's so incredible to know what I know now and to look back. To see my view point and ignorance and know that Father Satan came to me. That I was going to verbally dedicate and live for him. That he was trying to tell me what I understand perfectly now. Then to not leave me like that but to bring me to where I am now. I trust in Father Satan completely. I know that any life I come into with amnesia, that he has my back and will bring me to full knowledge. 
As psychic as I am, my Mother is way more. She is the type that worked with professionals. She has done countless readings. She is the kind that can walk up to someone and go oh I am really sorry about your son Daniel who just died in a motorcycle accident. They said he was like a fire cracker lit on both ends. He wanted to remind you of how he told you this on the day he died and that he is always with you. The people standing in complete surprise and bewilderment. 
    I made an astral temple one time and asked her to visit it. She walked right up to it and walked in. Telling me every last detail and even saw the bird I had in there. She was like woah this brown hawk just swooped down and landed on your couch. Imagine growing up with that, you didn't get away with shit. You know how mom calls to ask you how your life is? She calls to tell you. She called my Brother one time and was like so I see you broke up with your gf and are now seeing a differnt girl with long black hair. She has a kid and I want you to be careful because you know that's not always the best situation. My Brother is like wtf! 

BTW i meant to say four months not four days.

Lol Algur your hilarious!! That one made me burst up laughing. Yes ofcourse completely. Talking to the Gods. What you talkin about willis!

Why not your name too, elephant255? I am sure the space jew would love to have it.

You are posting personal and detailed information in a public group. 

---In [email protected], <elephant255@... wrote :

Wait maybe my Ascendant is Scorpio, LOL, there's like 1 hour of difference, daylight saving time confuses me.
My Pluto is in Sagittarius that's for sure.

Hey way to show everyone your an asshole. You make my job really easy. Why don't you continue and show us your true side. :)

Vovim Baghie is the "King of Spiritualism" what he says is FINAL AND FOREVER... AMEN!
Joke aside.. Vovim Baghie has long been debunked as an egopath. Because he said one can't find Father Satan without HIM allowing so is wrong. So if one finds this path by themselves.. does it means HE won't accept the person? LOL...

-Zir Gohed

---In [email protected], <sam.hinkley17@... wrote :

Thanks Aldric :), How did you come to Father, and how long have you been dedicated? HAIL SATAN!!!
 That was our gods contacting you with Telepathy. Vovim said a couple years ago that no one comes to Satan by accident. SATAN chooses you and brings you to him by his Will. Satan called out for you and brought you to him Sam. That is awesome. :)

OH and let me be clear. I am not this psychic. The experiences I had were over years. The day I talked to Father Satan was amazing as I have never really had anything quite like it again. He reached out to me to bring me to him. Now this story is very revealing for people who think that we are a cult or brain washed. You choose that of all things to attack? Something that will motivate people? Please stop acting like the enemy. 
 Also your pathetic attempts to knock someone down to make you feel better is really quite lame. Only losers and cowards do this. The weak scratching at the strong. I don't do this. I will tell you outright that there are Satanists much better then me that I respect. You, look at you. A poor little narcissist who goes and tries to insult others for a rise. You want to call me a kike, get in line. But don't attack something that is helping others, it makes you look really bad.
 If your balls happen to drop let me know. Otherwise I don't have time to waste on someone like you. 

I didn't think you had a job. My bad. 

Hey way to show everyone your an asshole. You make my job really easy. Why don't you continue and show us your true side. :)

LOL! Stan, I was thinking the same thing! I was laughing reading the responses thinking how funny it is seeing all the boys flocking around the pretty young thing! I mean its human nature and nothing wrong with it, but it WAS amusing :)

Are we at all sure she really even IS a "little French girl?"

I could be wrong but, I wouldn't put it past an ugly kike troll to portray themselves as a female prospect to trap the gullible goy guys.

Hey Sam, that is so interesting! Aldric too! I really like to hear how others found their way.

I was writing a book and was four hundred pages in when I hit a wall. I was sitting alone in the studio late one night wanting desperately to write and unable so. On impulse I asked out loud:

"Do you want me to scrap this book? What do you want me to do? Please tell me what you want me to do and I'll do it! I swear it! Just tell me what you want of me!"

A really clear voice spoke up in my head in answer and said: "You need to educate yourself. Look this up."

I pulled up Google obediently and entered the info He gave me to search; searched it and HPS Maxine Deitrich's sermon regarding exposing Xianiaty came right up! Which of course was JoS :)

And how appropriate this timing was AND the subject matter as I had a bunch of Xians chasing me trying to force me to dedicate to their wicked program. I'd been ambushed not long before at someone's home; they all put their hands on me and one demanded I declare myself as belonging to their Jewsus right then and there but I adamantly refused. When pressed why not? I said:

"I won't settle for less than direct contact. If he loves me as you say, he can tell me himself!"
I left, feeling like I wanted to puke. I cut off all contact with them.

And during that time they were chasing me I was being driven nuts by the most terrible, unrelenting horrible nightmares. And I usually never have nightmares.

But anyhow, yeah, so the voice told me to read everything on this site (JoS). I spent a month reading, realized I had to Dedicate and Dedicated.

And funny, how after I Dedicated, the nightmares that had plagued me for a year and a half - till I thought I would go mad....totally CEASED! Funny how that happened, eh? (Laughs)

Love you Satan! Thanks!

HS!

I don't think he meant literally everyone that finds this path. He meant the higher ups- the more important members like him and HP Maxine as they're very important incarnations who were sent from Hell to serve Hell on earth.

--------------------------------------------
On Thu, 1/7/16, panpir@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Friend request.
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thursday, January 7, 2016, 12:52 PM

Vovim Baghie is the
"King of Spiritualism" what he says is FINAL AND
FOREVER... AMEN!
Joke aside.. Vovim Baghie
has long been debunked as an egopath. Because he said one
can't find Father Satan without HIM allowing so is
wrong. So if one finds this path by themselves.. does it
means HE won't accept the person? LOL...

-Zir Gohed

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url],
<sam.hinkley17@...
wrote :

Thanks Aldric :),

How did you come to Father, and how long
have you been dedicated?
HAIL SATAN!!!

On Jan 4, 2016, at 22:46,
"aldric.strickland88@...
mailto:aldric.strickland88@...
[JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
mailto:[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
wrote:

That was our gods contacting you
with Telepathy. Vovim said a couple years ago that no one
comes to Satan by accident. SATAN chooses you and brings you
to him by his Will. Satan called out for you and brought you
to him Sam. That is awesome. :)

Now you are being clear. An opposition means a  fight to you. . . 
You think you know every one just by a few written words. You are flawed, too DPS. I am just reminding you that. 
Not every one buys into your bullshit.

I hope we never meet in the real world. Because I am afraid we won't settle this with words. 

OH and let me be clear. I am not this psychic. The experiences I had were over years. The day I talked to Father Satan was amazing as I have never really had anything quite like it again. He reached out to me to bring me to him. Now this story is very revealing for people who think that we are a cult or brain washed. You choose that of all things to attack? Something that will motivate people? Please stop acting like the enemy. 
 Also your pathetic attempts to knock someone down to make you feel better is really quite lame. Only losers and cowards do this. The weak scratching at the strong. I don't do this. I will tell you outright that there are Satanists much better then me that I respect. You, look at you. A poor little narcissist who goes and tries to insult others for a rise. You want to call me a kike, get in line. But don't attack something that is helping others, it makes you look really bad.
 If your balls happen to drop let me know. Otherwise I don't have time to waste on someone like you. 

@zola some ppl popped up outta nowhere, like their first post here is trying to befriend a young French girl lol that's what did it for me

On Jan 8, 2016, at 4:16 AM, zolaluckystar@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  LOL! Stan, I was thinking the same thing! I was laughing reading the responses thinking how funny it is seeing all the boys flocking around the pretty young thing! I mean its human nature and nothing wrong with it, but it WAS amusing :)

@... nah, I don't think it's really a big deal if she is or isn't. Unless our ppl are messaging her trying to get her to be their internet girlfriend. If that's the case, then sorry guys it's too late. I already proposed. We're having two kids. Alicia and Alex. And a chihuahua named captain beauregard

On Jan 8, 2016, at 4:02 PM, no.state@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Are we at all sure she really even IS a "little French girl?"

I could be wrong but, I wouldn't put it past an ugly kike troll to portray themselves as a female prospect to trap the gullible goy guys.

Opposition?? You called me a Jew. Lol
Ohhh no!!!!! I'm so scared!!!! Don't beat me!!!!
Big oh bad bad Algur is going to beat me up!!! Yup just as I thought. You are the nerd that day dreams. Keep dreaming little boy. :)

@all me..Chill.. Vovim Baghie is not from the 700th Universe trying to enlighten we mere mortals that he is king of all SS in all the multiverses and that his Kundalini literally ascended into space to announce to all the beings that HE HAS ARRIVED!..
On a serious note, maybe you have not been following closely on the groups all these years or if you are new, Vovim Baghie was *FACTUALLY* exposed as a fraud on the Jos e-groups. His name is a bad memory and I was also a victim of the Lies in his book. Imagine me cutting non-existence links from my third-eyed non-stop..
Would you believe a HP that says that 60 billion greys are assigned to each SS to monitor you and if possible abduct you to another universe to disssect your little brain because to the BIG JEW your destiny is to be a grey..

-Zir Gohed
(while the entire post is supposed to be sarcastic, the bold texts are true)

Keep that idea in your mind. 

Opposition?? You called me a Jew. Lol
Ohhh no!!!!! I'm so scared!!!! Don't beat me!!!!
Big oh bad bad Algur is going to beat me up!!! Yup just as I thought. You are the nerd that day dreams. Keep dreaming little boy. :)

Of what? You being a pussy boy. Well okay but I don't want to get turned on to much. All your whining is already doing that. I know you obviously have a thing for me. It's cool. Don't feel bad about it. Anytime you want to make up, just let me know. I will treat you right. ;)

@Zolaluckystar, you are the type of people like DPS that pushes me to the extreme...

Keep that idea about my self and let it be shattered.

Don't worry. I promise this is not over yet.

Wouldn't be surprised is zoluckystar is just a sock puppet.
--------------------------------------------
On Fri, 1/8/16, aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Friend request.
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Friday, January 8, 2016, 4:30 PM

Opposition?? You called
me a Jew. Lol

Ohhh
no!!!!! I'm so scared!!!! Don't beat me!!!!

Big oh bad
bad Algur is going to beat me up!!! Yup just as I thought.
You are the nerd that day dreams. Keep dreaming little boy.
:)

Hey guys as much as I like to argue with you. It is a Mercury Retrograde. So I am going to postpone this and come back after the 25th. Communications are not good right now. So I will be back later. 
 Also, I don't wish any of you any harm. I hope you guys have a good next two weeks. Stay safe. And we will return after retrograde is over. To continue our battle. Dun dun dun dun. Waves. Cya :)

Hey there little lady. ;) looks like you are special in the head like me. I never thought the muppets could be real, but you push me to a whole new level of crazy. What say you and me go out some time for a little candle light dinner? 

Everybody eat some bacon and steak and settle things in World of Warcraft with a duel! Muahaha! Okay, putting away the inner dork now. I dedicated six or seven years ago when I was a teen and living with my parents. When I was forced to go to church, I would sing to Satan and glare at everybody around me. I knew the truth, and it was agonizing to be surrounded by filth worshipping the enemy.

On a side note, I find it ironic that this post is about a friend request and yet the vibe is less than friendly.

Hello Brother! You have been dedicated for a little while now. It is awesome that you are still here! That year after year after year, you have chosen father Satan! Ever year your faith renewed in the waxing of Passion for Lord Satan. You did not succumb to the enemy, you did not fall before them. In all their myriad of tactics! You stood strong and proud. For that I Salute you as a True Brother in Satan! Thank you for your Service in the Army of Satan! 
  Hail to Father Satan Forever!  Hail the Aryan Race Forever!  Hail to all my Brothers and Sisters! 
  Without all of you I would have no Family! No one to turn too! I would be alone in life! Thank you Brothers and Sisters for joining me in being apart of this wonderful life here in Satan. For having all of you here to talk too. You make every day more enjoyable and that in the deepest truth I know I am not alone. When I hail Satan and fight for his glorious Kingdom. I know that I am not alone in doing so! That all of you pick up the flag of freedom for all Gentiles with me! 
  I am proud to fight this battle with all of you. Eternally my love to you. - Aldric

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back