Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Friday the 13th, 2012 ritual experiences

darklady11666

Tonight as I performed this ritual, (as I also will do tomorrow and tomorrow night), I wanted to share my experiences I had while doing the ritual.  If any of you had have similar experiences, whether advanced or new, please share with us as it is important to know our connections with on another  are always working together during group rituals. While doing this I saw visions of jewish flags, jewish libraries and temples being torn down, rabbis and jewish followers being burned at the stake, their cities engulfed in flames and one being tethered to a pole and tortured to death! In the background I saw blue energies all around in the sky and Fathers sigils glowing brightly high above in blue as well as inverted pentagram shinning brightly, our people wearing black robes with Father's sigils on the front sewn in blue. all the while feeling a strong connection to my fellow Brothers and Sisters in a way I never have before.
While chanting the vibration of the runes I felt as if something took over me(perhaps a Demon?) and gave assistance in this ritual by chanting with higher and louder and faster and faster runic vibrations.  i didnt think much of it except i noticed that each one(not counting them at the time) stopped at 40. Which is one of Father's sacred numbers as I am sure you all well know.( i started this ritual at the hour of Mercury). The sigil burned at a faster rate than any prayer or other sigils that I ve used in my own rituals against Father's enemies. Which has never happened before, most the time it is at a very slow pace.And I did not use any new ink or paper other than what I normally use. After the ritual I felt charged up. and invited the Gods to take my left over energies to use as they saw fit as thanks for aiding us in this ritual.(some time ago i read this in HPS Maxine's updated version on Thanksgiving rituals), since I have been doing this for of gratitude I have felt they appreciate this more than most things.(at least with me). Any who, I just wanted to share my experience of tonight to see if anyone has had similar ones or different entirely. I would also advice one to clean their chakras and aura after I did feel left over residue from the grey energy so to be safe i cleaned my aura and chakras. I also did an EZ chakra correct line up of the chakras including shoulder and hip chakras prior to the ritual working.
May you all be guided and given the power needed to complete the ritual and may ALL  of Father's enemies be destroyed once and for all! 
I will also post any more experiences I have during this ritual if anyone is interested.
HAIL SATAN!!
~DarkLady11666~

just finished the ritual this afternoon again similar visions came to mind with the destruction of our enemies. jewish temples and flags burning, jews being tied to posts and tortured as they should be, and being burned alive at the stake, etc.only this time  near a satanic temple that was rebuilt over one of the jewish ones that were torn down. I saw the anti-christ enthroned in a burgendy velvet throne high on a stoop of stairs that was shaped like a pyramid, the top of the pyramid of stairs was square and the throne was in the center. he looked similar to a portrait someone had posted a month or two back in the groups. He was beautiful.  again this vision just came to me i never added it to my ritual visualizations but it was a beautiful site to see.I hope many of you will also share the visions and experiences you have had doing this ritual.
~darklady11666~

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back